Author Topic: people who live outside of the US  (Read 632 times)

budsmokeronly

Re: people who live outside of the US
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2002, 12:01:36 PM »
thanks for the reference Engelwood.  I also met the Rev aka Nate this summer and have chilled with him a few times.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2002, 12:03:48 PM »
Ur word is not enough...if u sent me £100 diposit thru the post then i might consider it!

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2002, 01:26:35 PM »
^^^^^ hell yeah man Austrailia is my number one place I want to go, tied with the rain forest.  And that thing you were talking about with all the parties in the hotels for a week sounds hella fun.  But yeah I am really gonna try and do this, so I will hit you up for sure.  Unless some fucked up shit happens to me in the next year or I get hooked up with an amazing job, then I most likely will be doing it.  Is it legal to just camp out on the beaches in australia?

Yeah its illegal, BUT if you're saying a year from now, it is a very probable chance, very very very probably chance that i will be in my own joint hopefully before then but most definitly by then. So if thats the case, homie you're welcome to kick it at my pad. Ofcourse there are details we'll have to arrange depending on the length of the stay, but thats for later.

Yeah that hotel-party 'Schoolies' doesn't go for a week but for 4weeks. so there's plenty of time, lol. Other than that Gold Coast stages Honda Indy racing games every september, and that is a fucking party too. Its real famous for topless girls running around everywhere. Damn i could talk about shit allday but i wont.

Think about it, and if you need any information at all dont hestite to holla at me.

AYO the deal is, if you're coming over there's TWO things you gotta bring my ass.

1. You gotta buy me ShortRecords - NationWide Compliation Independece Day, coz i cant find that shit no-where.

2. YOU GOTTA BRING ME A 40-OUNCE!!!!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO DRINK ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!! They dont exist over here.

haha, peace

CITY I RIDE FOR...

downundacunt

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2002, 03:06:49 PM »
yeh most definately hit the gold coast man... you'll have a fuckin ball

and your an MC ay?   if u are definately comin down here i could get you an instore gig at a local hip hop shop so yeh..i think queensland australia is where ur gonna have to hit for your first stop overseas

good hip hop
good hunies
good bud
good weather
and free FILA's . ;D

i'll have to hook you up with some aussie hip hop so u can go spread that shit overseas

peace.

matt_boe@msn.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2002, 03:11:46 PM »
Go to Italy man. Simply beautiful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2002, 08:28:36 AM »
Go to Italy man. Simply beautiful.

dude so is wales, but we wanna fuckin party lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2002, 05:21:31 AM »
yeh most definately hit the gold coast man... you'll have a fuckin ball

and your an MC ay?   if u are definately comin down here i could get you an instore gig at a local hip hop shop so yeh..i think queensland australia is where ur gonna have to hit for your first stop overseas

good hip hop
good hunies
good bud
good weather
and free FILA's .  

i'll have to hook you up with some aussie hip hop so u can go spread that shit overseas

peace.

matt_boe@msn.com

no I am not an MC.  I wish I was, but I ain't.

yeah australia is lookin like the place to be, when is the best months of the year to go there?  And Fila I could probably bring you that cd, but ain't no way I am luggin a 40 oz around with me, sorry dude, but I will be carrying as little baggage as possible.  Damn I never knew they didn't sell 40 oz in other countries.  BTW they taste like shit, its just some ghetto shit that you do when you are young.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2002, 12:27:22 PM »
God daaaayuuum.

Well fuck, its cool but when i'm in Cali ur shouting me a 40, ahaha. I'm jst playing wid you bro.

Best months ---> end of the year:

Come at end of sept/begining of nov and i dunno how long you wanna stay but if you're looking for a few months then leave at around january.

That would be the best time to come coz its hot as a muthaphukka, everyday is sunny so we could get drunk and roll on the beahc all day picking up girls and go out wid them in the evening. Alos thisis the time when everything is on. You'd get to experience schoolies, honda indy, new years and just simply this is a tourist city so a gang of ppl from all over the world are here ta that time all with the intention to party.

So if you're coming definitly to get your money's worth come at that time.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Shoe_whore

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2002, 07:51:32 PM »
oi, a bad thing about Australia is that kangaroos dont roam the streets, unlike what some think.
A good thing is Steve irwin has a weekly TV show.... lol

bez

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2002, 06:48:27 AM »
oi, a bad thing about Australia is that kangaroos dont roam the streets, unlike what some think.
A good thing is Steve irwin has a weekly TV show.... lol

Crikey, what a beauty.