Author Topic: 50 fluke Explains How "The Massacre" Became Game's "The Documentary"  (Read 1277 times)

me1

Re: 50 fluke Explains How "The Massacre" Became Game's "The Documentary"
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 12:26:23 PM »
by your metrics, that makes biggie a fluke too, my dude. biggie put out 2 albums. had 10 features or so. no mixtapes.

who else is a fluke? how about abe lincoln? buster ass one term president. so what if he abolished slavery. he got lucky!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:29:18 PM by manny1 »

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »
by your metrics, that makes biggie a fluke too, my dude. biggie put out 2 albums. had 10 features or so. no mixtapes.

who else is a fluke? how about abe lincoln? buster ass one term president. so what if he abolished slavery. he got lucky!

biggie didn't have possibly the best hip hop producer ever giving him beats to use on his albums intended for his own album
biggie didn't have a first album before signing a deal which btw sucked and production was horrible
and biggie unlike fluke can rap

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 12:51:32 PM »
100% believe that.

50 is so good that game single handed and some help destroyed 50 and his group and destroyed gay units creditability and they haven't recovered since   :D 100% believe that

50 is so good that in 2015 nobody gives a fuck bout him or gay unit music  :D 100% believe that

Game didn't destroy them, their music went out of style and they could never adjust. It's not like the average rap fan was raving over 300 bars like it was Ether or something.

so ur saying all those mixtapes he put dissing them did nothing lol and there's a ton of them
ur right part of the reason is  their music went out of style and they could never adjust
300 bars was a big deal back then
but in the same time when game was dissing them they were a joke it even started a trend of other rappers and groups dissing them d-block  dipshit and the regime c-bo
Bang'em Smurf ect

mixtapes like You Know What It Is, Vol. 3 Ghost Unit and Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin were entertaining

There were a ton of mixtapes, quantity doesn't equal quality. Yes they were entertaining but it got excessive with dude saying the same things over and over. And Game didn't start a trend, D-Block already already had issues with them, The Dipset thing was related to 50 cent dissing Koch records which Jim Jones was signed to, and the Regime, C-Bo, and Smurf had shit going on with 50 while Game was in the Unit and most of those guys were ripping Game too.

me1

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 01:57:03 PM »

biggie didn't have possibly the best hip hop producer ever giving him beats to use on his albums intended for his own album
biggie didn't have a first album before signing a deal which btw sucked and production was horrible

there is no point in debating someone who isn't rational or objective..it's like trying to explain to my 2 yr old son why he can't stick his hand in a pot of boiling water. with that being said, i'm going to give it my best effort. i'd love to convince you he isn't a fluke for no other reason than to hopefully see your post count decrease by 80%.

i'm going to list you a few of 50's songs from my most played list on iTunes for 50.. just the ones that come to mind. i'll cut and paste some stuff...

Ja Rule Duets 1 and 2 (not songs, but hilarious), Hold On (Animal Ambition), Psycho, You Don't Know, The Re-Up, Gatman And Robin (ft. Eminem), Hustler's Ambition, Bump Heads, Funeral Music, I Get Money, Ski Mask Way, What If, Fully Loaded Clip, Don't Push Me, Bang Bang (ft. Freeway), Love Me (ft. Em, Obie), Many Men, Corner Bodega, Gangsta Shit (off of G Unit), Outtta Control, Hold On (ft. Buck), AYO Technology, I Don't Know Officer, Disco Inferno, The Hit, Your Life's On The Line, Gunz Come Out, Mechanic, Poppin Them Thangs (G Unit), I'll Still Kill, Back Down, Wanksta, Window Shopper, Riot Remix, Ryder Music, Just a Lil Bit, Bump Dat (off of G Unit mixtape, early), I Smell Pussy, Lay You Down, Bad News (ft G Unit), I Know You Don't Love Me (ft. G Unit), If I Can't, Be A Gentleman, Remain Calm (ft Snoop), Position of Power, True Loyalty (ft. G Unit), The Mechanic, the entire Elephant in the Sand mixtape, etc..., the recent G Unit mixtape joints (Move Dope, 0-100, etc), Changes (G-Unit), etc.

that body of work is the work of a fluke? that doesn't even include the bulk of the commercial releases. if he's a fluke, then what you are doing by constantly posting about 50 is discrediting the love of your life (Game) cause we may never have heard him as an artist if it weren't for some fluke rapper that they had to commission to write hooks for use on the Documentary.

let's not even touch on 50's authenticity in the streets. Posted up when Suge showed up at the video shoot, took care of business when Dre got punched at the Vibe awards, stood up to Preme, got shot, stood up to Preme again, ultimately won that war (culminating in his making a park out of where Preme and the Supreme Team used to push product and naming it Curtis Jackson Park)....

all the work of a fluke, i suppose.

regardless, i'm glad we all have both artists' music to enjoy.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:14:30 PM by manny1 »

CORREA

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2015, 03:09:26 PM »

there is no point in debating someone who isn't rational or objective..it's like trying to explain to my 2 yr old son why he can't stick his hand in a pot of boiling water. with that being said, i'm going to give it my best effort. i'd love to convince you he isn't a fluke for no other reason than to hopefully see your post count decrease by 80%.

i'm going to list you a few of 50's songs from my most played list on iTunes for 50.. just the ones that come to mind. i'll cut and paste some stuff...

Ja Rule Duets 1 and 2 (not songs, but hilarious), Hold On (Animal Ambition), Psycho, You Don't Know, The Re-Up, Gatman And Robin (ft. Eminem), Hustler's Ambition, Bump Heads, Funeral Music, I Get Money, Ski Mask Way, What If, Fully Loaded Clip, Don't Push Me, Bang Bang (ft. Freeway), Love Me (ft. Em, Obie), Many Men, Corner Bodega, Gangsta Shit (off of G Unit), Outtta Control, Hold On (ft. Buck), AYO Technology, I Don't Know Officer, Disco Inferno, The Hit, Your Life's On The Line, Gunz Come Out, Mechanic, Poppin Them Thangs (G Unit), I'll Still Kill, Back Down, Wanksta, Window Shopper, Riot Remix, Ryder Music, Just a Lil Bit, Bump Dat (off of G Unit mixtape, early), I Smell Pussy, Lay You Down, Bad News (ft G Unit), I Know You Don't Love Me (ft. G Unit), If I Can't, Be A Gentleman, Remain Calm (ft Snoop), Position of Power, True Loyalty (ft. G Unit), The Mechanic, the entire Elephant in the Sand mixtape, etc..., the recent G Unit mixtape joints (Move Dope, 0-100, etc), Changes (G-Unit), etc.

that body of work is the work of a fluke? that doesn't even include the bulk of the commercial releases. if he's a fluke, then what you are doing by constantly posting about 50 is discrediting the love of your life (Game) cause we may never have heard him as an artist if it weren't for some fluke rapper that they had to commission to write hooks for use on the Documentary.

let's not even touch on 50's authenticity in the streets. Posted up when Suge showed up at the video shoot, took care of business when Dre got punched at the Vibe awards, stood up to Preme, got shot, stood up to Preme again, ultimately won that war (culminating in his making a park out of where Preme and the Supreme Team used to push product and naming it Curtis Jackson Park)....

all the work of a fluke, i suppose.

regardless, i'm glad we all have both artists' music to enjoy.

all those songs mentioned i prob heard once unless they were singles and they were everywhere at the time but those are all old songs  :D
i be def check out games new album when it drop 50 on the other hand it will drop and we wont even know it dropped or even care lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 08:42:51 PM »
corra are you nik?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 11:43:03 PM »
some of these nicknames are elanoesque