Author Topic: "Morning Joe" keeps it real about Waka  (Read 866 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Morning Joe" keeps it real about Waka
« on: March 11, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshh82dPo67vh0QTY1PC

So true.

Hip Hop Music and Culture needs a reality check bad!

I disagree that his music is trash doe

Sccit

Re: "Morning Joe" keeps it real about Waka
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 11:57:02 PM »
so do u think thats a good excuse for why them fraternity hicks was chanting that racist shit?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 11:42:24 AM »
so do u think thats a good excuse for why them fraternity hicks was chanting that racist shit?

I'll tell you this.  If we didn't do it then we'd have less of these incidents occurring. 

Racism and Prejudice will "always" be around to some extent but Rap Music perpetuates the exact same cycle for not just Pecks but everybody in between too, even among our own kind especially

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 02:49:52 PM »

I'll tell you this.  If we didn't do it then we'd have less of these incidents occurring. 

Racism and Prejudice will "always" be around to some extent but Rap Music perpetuates the exact same cycle for not just Pecks but everybody in between too, even among our own kind especially

but then u also got the whiteboys who want to be down because of it...so it goes both ways. everything is everything. it's guna happen either way, so blamin it on this is redundant.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »
She was trying to make a broader point tho.

She just has to keep it PC becuz of who she is and mainly also becuz of the fact that she's Peck

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 03:43:39 PM »
When someone from The Trilateral Commission is speaking then it's best to take heed and not rush to judgment.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 07:51:55 PM »
So I'm supposed to pretend that Jon Stewart didn't just play the Race Card?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 08:30:05 PM »
I don't get how rap music is blamed for that chant. If they were chanting a rap song on a bus and it was really offensive lyrically with the word nigger I'd get how people could blame the artists, but what they were chanting sounded a lot more like an old Johnny Rebel song, and those songs are just outright racist.

Johnny Rebel songs existed long before rap, and if rap never existed those kids would have still been chanting that chant. They're racist, elitist, white kids who think that kind of stuff is funny.

That being said, the idea that they can be expelled from a public university over private opinions is deplorable. If you are a completely private organization and want to establish a code of conduct for your members and kick them out when that code is broken, so be it, but the second state dollars start funding the organization in any way that organization has to first uphold all the laws and amendments of the state.

If you can link any of the expelled kids to any broken laws then go ahead and expel them for that, but to kick them out for this is setting a bad precedent.

The reality of it is these kds will either appeal and get back in, or be the champions of free speech for some other racist university to bring them in. No upper class white kid will ever suffer too hard for something like this.

But the next time some black kids that belong to a University get caught on camera saying hateful things and they get expelled; good luck trying to find a long list of schools to take them in.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 03:25:45 AM »
The idea that you didn't understand her broader point is delusional.

The idea that you don't get why those Pecks were expelled is likewise as well

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 03:30:20 AM »
Btw I'm hip to your Troll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 06:56:14 AM »
The only troll here is you.

And I get why they were expelled. I'm disagreeing philosophically with the notion that you can be expelled from apublic school for private comments. If they had posted the vid themselves on the frat website that would change things.

and its you that missed the broader point; rap music had nothing to do with that chant. Racist chant recordings using the word nigger like that were famous in the south since the 60s, and the chants themselves  were used years prior.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 09:12:23 AM »
Uhhh...yeah... I didn't know that

You missed the bigger picture becuz your mind hasn't fully developed yet. 

Y'all are so caught up in the "illusion" that she's White and she mentioned the hypocrisies of Blacks that the message went totally over alot of people's heads. 

What she said is true, nothing about that is a lie. 

Again, when somebody from The Trilateral Commission is speaking then it's best to take heed.  Especially when you're talking Philosophy. 

Don't be "bigpimpin2.1"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 09:13:44 AM »
And I'm not Trolling.  I'm just not as boring as alotta these so-called Free Speakers that hide behind Aliases online.  

My Community is truly in denial about this Hip Hop Shit.  We really are

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »
Uhhh...yeah... I didn't know that

You missed the bigger picture becuz your mind hasn't fully developed yet. 

Y'all are so caught up in the "illusion" that she's White and she mentioned the hypocrisies of Blacks that the message went totally over alot of people's heads. 

What she said is true, nothing about that is a lie. 

Again, when somebody from The Trilateral Commission is speaking then it's best to take heed.  Especially when you're talking Philosophy. 

Don't be "bigpimpin2.1"

I get the hypocrisy just fine when it comes to white people trying to say nigga to be cool, or even to be badass, like Riley Cooper, but chants like what those kids sang on the bus have nothing to do with hip hop, and everything to do with the racist country music of the late 60s. And the word is secondary in that case; they could have used the word "blacks" instead of nigger in that chant and it would have been just as racist.

Alias, my ass. My name is Peter Kosmas, I am 32 years old and live in Toronto. Find me on facebook if you want. Come link me in Toronto, we can chill.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 09:44:26 PM »
I've heard Waka Flocka use "cracker" before.

That doesn't bother me in the least bit, but for him to be outraged over other people using a slur is cowardly and keeping it fake.

Let me stop anyone who attempts to correct me by saying "nigger" is far more offensive:

The reality is whenever someone uses a slang word for another race that isn't a direct quote from something else, or a racist joke (can't hate on a good one), they are doing so with either intentional disrespect, or complete lack of awareness, and neither is permissible really. The disrespect is there, and trying to qualify the severity of one word over another is petty semantics.