Author Topic: "Morning Joe" keeps it real about Waka  (Read 852 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Morning Joe" keeps it real about Waka
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 01:11:09 PM »
Uhhh...yeah... I didn't know that

You missed the bigger picture becuz your mind hasn't fully developed yet. 

Y'all are so caught up in the "illusion" that she's White and she mentioned the hypocrisies of Blacks that the message went totally over alot of people's heads. 

What she said is true, nothing about that is a lie. 

Again, when somebody from The Trilateral Commission is speaking then it's best to take heed.  Especially when you're talking Philosophy. 

Don't be "bigpimpin2.1"

I get the hypocrisy just fine when it comes to white people trying to say nigga to be cool, or even to be badass, like Riley Cooper, but chants like what those kids sang on the bus have nothing to do with hip hop, and everything to do with the racist country music of the late 60s. And the word is secondary in that case; they could have used the word "blacks" instead of nigger in that chant and it would have been just as racist.

Alias, my ass. My name is Peter Kosmas, I am 32 years old and live in Toronto. Find me on facebook if you want. Come link me in Toronto, we can chill.

Either way it still doesn't change anything.  She (and others) have a right to feel and think that way.  Becuz realistically, to be brutally honest, it's true.

Art imitates Life and Life imitates Art.  You put that with the reality of our Culture and how we roll then in reality her/their views make sense

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 07:43:56 PM »
shallow is one of the few cats on here who aint too scary to be himself

aka not an alias

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 07:45:24 PM »

aka not an alias

Could be.  But facts be da facts Holmz

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2015, 07:02:12 AM »

Either way it still doesn't change anything.  She (and others) have a right to feel and think that way.  Becuz realistically, to be brutally honest, it's true.

Art imitates Life and Life imitates Art.  You put that with the reality of our Culture and how we roll then in reality her/their views make sense

The problem with your assumption about me, is that you don't get that I usually am on your side with issues like this. And the reason I am on the other is because of my lighter skin and euro features I am privy to a side of white people that black people don't get to see. I know when a white person is saying nigger trying to be cool and when a white person is saying nigger trying to be racist. And that chant was trying to be racist. Which is fine by me. They don't have to apologize or admit it. I just want anyone that knows me to know I know better.

Also, if you knew more about the Johnny Rebel songs and had actual racist towards blacks people in your life you'd know that chants like that were common in white comedy circles long before Hip Hop was using the word freely. Even before blaxploitation (although I'm not old enough to remember that).

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2015, 07:07:55 AM »

aka not an alias

Could be.  But facts be da facts Holmz

What facts? I had my pic up on my sig for years, and my name is used on all forums I'm on just to make it easier to sign in. The origin of it is silly though. I was 17 and joined this forum to talk about west coast hip hop music, and it was about 2000/2001 and every rap fan in my peer group was all over underground east coast rap because it was "deep", so I made my name "Shallow". My argument to them is rapping about how good you rap isn't any deeper than rapping about how tough you are or how many women you fuck.

My thought process on rap and music has changed a lot, and changed back a lot, since then.

I don't see your government name on your sig.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2015, 07:25:02 AM »
these white people sound so stupid talking about rap music like this...

...but anyway, those frat kids had their privacy invaded and this should not be a public discussion to begin with
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2015, 07:37:22 AM »

The problem with your assumption about me, is that you don't get that I usually am on your side with issues like this. And the reason I am on the other is because of my lighter skin and euro features I am privy to a side of white people that black people don't get to see. I know when a white person is saying nigger trying to be cool and when a white person is saying nigger trying to be racist. And that chant was trying to be racist. Which is fine by me. They don't have to apologize or admit it. I just want anyone that knows me to know I know better.

Also, if you knew more about the Johnny Rebel songs and had actual racist towards blacks people in your life you'd know that chants like that were common in white comedy circles long before Hip Hop was using the word freely. Even before blaxploitation (although I'm not old enough to remember that).

Bruh I don't even know you and nor did I make any assumptions about you.  Tha fuck you talkin about?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »

Bruh I don't even know you and nor did I make any assumptions about you.  Tha fuck you talkin about?

You said I was a troll; an assumption. You said I was delusional; another assumption. You said my " mind hasn't fully developed yet"; one more assumption. That's tha fuck I'm talkin about.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2015, 05:36:03 PM »
Uuuuuhhh.... You're definitely in your feelings and you're trying to come across as more mature and smarter than you are.

None of that which I said was an assumption.  You played ball and I called your foul

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2015, 05:47:57 PM »
Uuuuuhhh.... You're definitely in your feelings and you're trying to come across as more mature and smarter than you are.

None of that which I said was an assumption.  You played ball and I called your foul

I'm in my feelings?

Look, clearly I'm not smart enough to debate with you so I'll just concede inferiority and proclaim you the victor.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 05:50:44 PM »
There's actually nothing to debate.  You had already lost trying to go another way with it.

You debatin and I'm discussin.  Your perspective wasn't in check from the get-go Honkey

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2015, 08:40:32 AM »
No Honky blood in my pure Greek bloodline. Dont think I can say the same for your light skinned dna.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2015, 11:29:44 AM »
No Honky blood in my pure Greek bloodline. Dont think I can say the same for your light skinned dna.

Just like you assumed they were influenced by Johnny Rebel songs and the like you assume that I don't know my bloodline

I have no Pecker blood in my bloodline dating back to the earlier 1800s and more than likely before that too.

Hmmm....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2015, 11:32:08 AM »
I'm fortunate like that.  Can't say the same for you.  Your entire Culture and Way Of Life & Worship is a bootleg version of Egypt

Care to throw anymore jabs Bitch

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2015, 07:16:00 PM »
I'm fortunate like that.  Can't say the same for you.  Your entire Culture and Way Of Life & Worship is a bootleg version of Egypt

Care to throw anymore jabs Bitch

Try again. Our current way of life is based entirely on Jesus and the first question, but the only reason you know anything about Egypt is because of my maternal ancestors from Makedon laying claim to the mess it had become by 350 bc and preserving its great history and traditions in writing rather than pictures on satan worshipping obelisks.

And my maternal ancestors never would have madw it that far if not for my paternal ancestors of Arkadia helping Epaminondas defeat Sparta. Epamjnondas is my actual named. Named after the great slave-freeing general.

I can trace my roots back millenia. Can you? Can you read, write and speak the tongue of your ancestors. Do you even know who they are?