Author Topic: Is there any confirmed Dre written verse?  (Read 1740 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Is there any confirmed Dre written verse?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 10:54:04 AM »
lol it aint fake homie

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/music/nicole-threatt-young-rapper-beats-co-owner-dr-dres-wife/

yes of course, if it is on the internet than it must be true  ::).  If you believe that then I got some fried rice to sell you.  Why would Dre put a date on the letter like that, and the date is over a year late

This kind of slander of Dre should not be allowed at the forum.

the letter is confirmed to be real ... why would people put dates on letters? gee, I wonder... and how is the date a year late? no need to speak based on assumptions as if it's a definitive fact. if u got some legit proof, I'm willin to hear it.

What do you mean how is the date a year late?  The letter talks about Pac being being on Death Row and preparing for the "California Love" video in Feb. 95'.  In Feb. of 95' Pac was still in prison and not yet even signed to Death Row.  "Dear Mama" was being filmed around that time and Dre was getting set to film the "Keep Their Heads Ringin" video.

The whole timeline is over a year late.

btw.. I mean "fried ice cream" not "fried rice"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:59:37 AM by Resident of 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 12:17:45 PM »
lol it aint fake homie

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/music/nicole-threatt-young-rapper-beats-co-owner-dr-dres-wife/

yes of course, if it is on the internet than it must be true  ::).  If you believe that then I got some fried rice to sell you.  Why would Dre put a date on the letter like that, and the date is over a year late

This kind of slander of Dre should not be allowed at the forum.

the letter is confirmed to be real ... why would people put dates on letters? gee, I wonder... and how is the date a year late? no need to speak based on assumptions as if it's a definitive fact. if u got some legit proof, I'm willin to hear it.

What do you mean how is the date a year late?  The letter talks about Pac being being on Death Row and preparing for the "California Love" video in Feb. 95'.  In Feb. of 95' Pac was still in prison and not yet even signed to Death Row.  "Dear Mama" was being filmed around that time and Dre was getting set to film the "Keep Their Heads Ringin" video.

The whole timeline is over a year late.

btw.. I mean "fried ice cream" not "fried rice"

lol U didn't even read the letter .... it talks about pac bein in prison and dre scouting different locations with hype williams for a future video they're going to film once pac gets out. you can't speak on something definitively that you're ignorant to. U keep repeating the same mistake over and over brobro.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:19:22 PM by Sccit »

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 12:25:45 PM »
Dr. Dre is a pussy whipped sap who never wrote 2 bars a day in his life, get over it.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 04:26:44 PM »
lol it aint fake homie

yes of course, if it is on the internet than it must be true  ::).  If you believe that then I got some fried ice cream  to sell you.  

Fried ice cream is a thing you simple peckerwood.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 06:53:28 PM »
lol it aint fake homie

yes of course, if it is on the internet than it must be true  ::).  If you believe that then I got some fried ice cream  to sell you.  

Fried ice cream is a thing you simple peckerwood.
haha i was gonna say the same thing infant only eats corn flakes wonder bread and sliced turkey

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2015, 03:27:33 AM »

lol U didn't even read the letter .... it talks about pac bein in prison and dre scouting different locations with hype williams for a future video they're going to film once pac gets out. you can't speak on something definitively that you're ignorant to. U keep repeating the same mistake over and over brobro.

unbelievable... you must really think Dr. Dre is a prophet then.  That's amazing that he could see in the future, and knew that Pac would sign to Death Row, and would record on the track "California Love".  He really was thinking ahead to start scouting for a video shoot almost a year early

Heinz

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2015, 06:57:42 AM »
It's not really a good look for someone that wants a career as a rapper (Sccit) to spend his time spreading/debating gossip about other artists.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2015, 08:37:42 AM »

unbelievable... you must really think Dr. Dre is a prophet then.  That's amazing that he could see in the future, and knew that Pac would sign to Death Row, and would record on the track "California Love".  He really was thinking ahead to start scouting for a video shoot almost a year early

hip-hop prophet

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2015, 09:50:56 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2015, 09:59:13 AM »

hip-hop prophet

that's 2pac  8)

theres more than one prophet in every religion

bigpimpin20

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 03:25:35 PM »
i never bought original cds of The Chronic or 2001 but there should be "writers credits" in the booklet, i think theres answer for you
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:32:56 PM by bigpimpin20 »

jman91331

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2015, 08:33:31 AM »
Dr.Dre wrote Easier Said Than Done for Eazy E. I believe he helped Ren with Compton's In The House too.

dre aint credited as a writer on either track

eazier said than done was written by ice cube and mc ren..........comptons in the house was written by mc ren.

They must've revised the credits kuz on the original cassette it had Dre as the writer of Eazier Said Than Dun & the single had Ren & Dre as the writer of Compton's In the House.  But who gives a fuck, Dre's a Producer & ceo, what difference does it make if he doesn't/can't write a hot 16? He still more in control than of the song than whoever he has writing the song so it's still very much his song at the end of the day. Who gives a fuck if he wrote it or not? If you diggin the shit then turn it up and enjoy the shit. Now the thread has got to the point of some tabloid/gossip/stalker shit showing an old letter to his now wife, what the fuck does that have to do with West Coast Hip Hop? Shit gettin worse than that old thread speculating on who DJ Quik fucked. Let's get back to the music and leave the groupie shit outta it. The only thing that Dr. Dre wrote that matters is that signature on his headphones that got him close to a billion.

but dre wrote something....he wrote this letter to his current wife, who was then former laker sedale threatt's wife:

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2015, 08:43:08 AM »
i thought the letter was interesting....especially me bein a laker fan back n those days and remembering sedale threatt when he was our best player. but apparently, it's makin cats feel some typa way. i apologize if it did.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »

They must've revised the credits kuz on the original cassette it had Dre as the writer of Eazier Said Than Dun

you're right

jman91331

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2015, 05:02:37 PM »
i thought the letter was interesting....especially me bein a laker fan back n those days and remembering sedale threatt when he was our best player. but apparently, it's makin cats feel some typa way. i apologize if it did.
Nah bruh, not feelin a type of way or none of that. It's just what attracted me to this site was the interesting facts and good convos people had regarding the music. Don't really care for what goes down or went down in these rapper's personal relationship biz. If I wanted tabloid shit, I can go to mediatakeout. If you or other people find stuff like that interesting, kool who am I to judge? I'm just saying as far as me, I'm more concerned with the music.
On a side note, if that letter is real then that fucks over all the haters theories about Suge Knight making Dr. Dre erase a verse & put Pac on. Dre seemed genuinely excited about having 2Pac on there.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 05:08:41 PM by jman91331 »