Author Topic: KINGmac's list of cowards and hero's  (Read 587 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
KINGmac's list of cowards and hero's
« on: April 07, 2003, 05:32:04 PM »
HEROs

George W. Bush...  Right now he is writing his legacy as one of the greatest U.S. presidents in history.  Despite much opposition he still has the courage and fortitude to stand up for the safety of his country...and thats what he was elected to do.

The Coalition Forces and Gen. Franks...The world has never seen such one sided war in history..really the coalition is pretty much conquering a country in a month...and doing it in a humanitrian way and trying to avoid civilian casualties, and preserve iraqi monuments, save oil fields and cause little urban destruction isnt exactly speeding things up.

Cowards

the French...they try to hide behind the idea that they want a peaceful solution...and when all they wanted was to try to solitify their political stance and wanted to make themselves feel important and in a position of power...and all they did was make some new enemies and make them the laughting stalk of millions for being cowards

Tech...yes the fat afghan with a beard we all love to diss and laugh at here in wcc...one of my very first posts was about the war...and i just expressed my opinion on the subject and this fuck picked out my post and tried to tear it apart and threw in some insults as well...this guy is impossible to debate with cause he's so stuck that his beliefs/ideas are all right...and no one elses ideas can be taken into account... i can understand why some dont agree with war...but its another thing just cause you are prejudice towards another country...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:KINGmac's list of cowards and hero's
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2003, 05:57:33 PM »

Tech...yes the fat afghan with a beard we all love to diss and laugh at here in wcc...one of my very first posts was about the war...and i just expressed my opinion on the subject and this fuck picked out my post and tried to tear it apart and threw in some insults as well...this guy is impossible to debate with cause he's so stuck that his beliefs/ideas are all right...and no one elses ideas can be taken into account... i can understand why some dont agree with war...but its another thing just cause you are prejudice towards another country...

The reason why you will forever be associated with pictures and stupidity

1.   i am not fat, nor do i have a beard.

2.  lmfao! u all but admitted that i tore your first post up. Ha ha ha, your argument was torn up, so u resort to this. Lol.

3. Impossible to debate with? There are three people here who I dont debate with. You, Quake, and NIK. Thats all I need to say. You havent made one thread here with any resemblance of intelligence. You make stupid posts and threads, therefore I will treat u like a stupid person.

4. Dont jock my name, dont jock my thread idea, you are not me. If your feelings are hurt and you are not Techs greatest fan, then stop acting like an idiot and post something intelligent. Apparently u have a college degree then act like it.

5. I am prejudice? Explain how? Name one govt who I support in their entirety? Name one philosophy or ideology that I am an ignorant supporter of? Who am I prejudice towards? If you have a complaint against me, explain it properly.

You're a bitter little poodle of a man. Hows that for an insult? lol.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 06:34:30 PM »
Jocking Thread Names: Penalized of $10
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 10:09:19 PM »

LOL

kick ass album

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2003, 11:21:09 PM »
HEROs

George W. Bush...  Right now he is writing his legacy as one of the greatest U.S. presidents in history.  Despite much opposition he still has the courage and fortitude to stand up for the safety of his country...and thats what he was elected to do.

The Coalition Forces and Gen. Franks...The world has never seen such one sided war in history..really the coalition is pretty much conquering a country in a month...and doing it in a humanitrian way and trying to avoid civilian casualties, and preserve iraqi monuments, save oil fields and cause little urban destruction isnt exactly speeding things up.

Cowards

the French...they try to hide behind the idea that they want a peaceful solution...and when all they wanted was to try to solitify their political stance and wanted to make themselves feel important and in a position of power...and all they did was make some new enemies and make them the laughting stalk of millions for being cowards

^^ you showed HIM ^^  ::) fuckin faggot
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Kaidy

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2003, 12:44:11 AM »
lol that queenMac thinks anyone really gives a shit about his inane posts.

Your insights have the intelligence and background knowledge of a 2 year old. You know nothing about the world, about politics, history, war or society. Your opinions are based entirely on what the media, or your daddy tells you.

You are a non-entity. So please stop watering down this forum with crap and leave the real talk to the big boys.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2003, 12:46:05 AM »
Someone send this twat back to G-Spot

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2003, 01:07:35 AM »

lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2003, 04:39:19 AM »
7even's list of idiotic biters: kingmac
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2003, 06:21:35 AM »
why bush??? he is alight but i would not have him as hero.
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2003, 06:23:59 AM »
kingmac = verbal ass(hole)aulta... lol

aint banned him coz he makes every1 else look so damn good.....

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2003, 08:05:13 AM »

The reason why you will forever be associated with pictures and stupidity

1.   i am not fat, nor do i have a beard.

2.  lmfao! u all but admitted that i tore your first post up. Ha ha ha, your argument was torn up, so u resort to this. Lol.

3. Impossible to debate with? There are three people here who I dont debate with. You, Quake, and NIK. Thats all I need to say. You havent made one thread here with any resemblance of intelligence. You make stupid posts and threads, therefore I will treat u like a stupid person.

4. Dont jock my name, dont jock my thread idea, you are not me. If your feelings are hurt and you are not Techs greatest fan, then stop acting like an idiot and post something intelligent. Apparently u have a college degree then act like it.

5. I am prejudice? Explain how? Name one govt who I support in their entirety? Name one philosophy or ideology that I am an ignorant supporter of? Who am I prejudice towards? If you have a complaint against me, explain it properly.

You're a bitter little poodle of a man. Hows that for an insult? lol.
1...not from what i've heard
2...tried to...threw little insults more
3...sorry tech...this is just a message board...im not here to impress anyone or make new friends..this is something i do whlile i download music/play around on the net..i dont use this place for social satisfaction like you...
4...me wanna be tech....LMAO...you are clueless arent you tech....and yes i already have a degree...and i dont feel the need to make lesser educated people feel inferior or try to prove myself smarter than anyone.....besides its a message board...who cares
5..just go back and read a couple of your posts...is an explanation really needed

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2003, 10:21:36 AM »
I knew this fool was verbal assaulta

Listen, pussy, go back and read what everyone in this thread said about you. Now crawl into a hole and decompose.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2003, 11:30:08 AM »
kingmac = verbal ass(hole)aulta... lol

aint banned him coz he makes every1 else look so damn good.....

hahahaha......i think he can't make us look any better.....ban him.... ;D 8)
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Agua

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2003, 04:04:34 PM »
kingpuss, you're a gimmick. go back to the hole where you came from 6 years ago.