Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar Breaks Drake's Spotify Record For Most Streams In One Day  (Read 296 times)

CORREA

It's only been two short days since K Dot's highly-anticipated To Pimp A Butterfly was released (surprisingly, to boot), and all ready, the TDE camp is breaking records.

Top Dawg CEO Anthony Tiffith announced via Twitter that the LP was streamed 9.6 MILLION times on the first day, following the Spotify stream going live – eclipsing the previous record of 6.8 million held by Drake for If You're Reading This It's Too Late.

While it's still too early to see if Top Dawg's projections of over a million sales in the first week will come true, a huge congratulations to everyone involved is in order.

lol what you expected ti  :D

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What til ti drops he gon smash those numbers

CORREA

What til ti drops he gon smash those numbers

lol ti is irrelevant and needs to stick to pop tv shows didn't he drop a album oct or nov last year i think everyone already forgot
not even 3 features on every song will save him

Mr. Theo

Soft Drake now:

Fuck Big Sean Too! fucking trash!!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

WestWestYA

HighEyeCue

not totally surprising Kendrick has a wider audience, Drake mostly a one dimensional one

DeeezNuuuts83

Funny how the other day, the TDE camp was all mad and on some "fuck interscope" shit, now they're all happy.

BIGWORM

Why are people surprised by this? Of course people listened to his album for free on spotify since there has been so much hype about this "OFFICIAL SOFTMORE RETAIL ALBUM". Drake's was a mixtape lol. BTW I'm not a Drake fan...

I've yet to here the album I downloaded it the other day I just haven't had time to trow on a usb or sd for my car. Hopefully it's good. I felt his last album was good but also way overrated.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Good shit, Kenny.