Author Topic: are you dudes sleeping on the diplomats or are you tryna pretend that you......  (Read 462 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
aint feelin them?

cos dipset got the hottest album out there on the streets and you dudes keep talking about 50, ja rule and scarface like they just dropped a classic or sum shit

DIPSET BITCH

Young Dan Iza

i feeling the beats but not the lyrics, diplomats are bad mcs

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
i feeling the beats but not the lyrics, diplomats are bad mcs

Biggest waste of beats since Ms Jade - Girl Interuppted

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
DIP SET!!

BYRD GANG!! BANG BANG!!

HARLEM!!

CAPO STATUS!!!

*Does the dance*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Skindiana bon3z

Oh shit i forgot i had the cd...thanks for reminding me...

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

mauzip

yeah i got that album. it's teh best one i bought this year

The Watcher

i feel robbed and i downloaded it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol

the beats were great but the mc's were aight, nothing special but the album only cost me 8 bucks so yeah i like it, Juelz Santana is pretty dope so is jimmy jones but Cam is  :P :P :P

On The Edge of Insanity

Like everyone else has said, dope beats if a little reliant on old school soul samples and wack rhymes.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
cam should drop juelz and freeky and put on hell rell and un casa. let jim jones make special apperances talking about snatching nas kuffi off his head and calling him a faggot.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

KVB

It's a decent album, mostly due to the production. Diplomats are weak on the mic, but on the strengh of the beats still managed to put together an enjoyable album.

The best songs are "I Really Mean It", "Dipset Anthem", "Built This City" & "Bout It Bout It Part III".

The only Dip Set member with real talent is Hell Rell (not including Cam'Ron) - he's sick, peep all the songs he's featured on, he pulled off some tight lines. If only Diplomats consisted of only Hell Rell and Cam'ron, it could actually have been a great album.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i feel robbed and i downloaded it

HAhaha nah i never felt em

KURUPTION-81

ive stopped listening to the lyrics on this album i lost count the amount times i heard them rehash biggies line - any mike, tyson, jordan,jackson

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't think I would really like it at all...but it grew on me and thats all I been listening to the passed 3 days...some dope ass tracks on it...