Author Topic: are you dudes sleeping on the diplomats or are you tryna pretend that you......  (Read 461 times)

PLANT

aint feelin them?

DIPSET BITCH

DIS-DICK BITCH

Only homos wear pink, and The Diplomats suck!

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
i feel robbed and i downloaded it

Lol,me too...

I dont see how peeps like dem...tRu,they got nice beats,but the DIPLOMATS is trash to me....

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
NO HOMO

*too much sohh*

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
lol at the hating

diplomats just dropped one of the best gangsta rap albums of ALL TIME!

ferocious beats + nice rymes = diplomatic immunity

cam = a top 20 rapper

jim jones = a gangsta hype man

santana = best young buck in the game, this dude will be the most successful young buck, you heard it here first!

freeky zeeky = a fuckin problem  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. he got the industry shook!

WHATS REALLY GOOD?

Jome

lol at the hating

cam = a top 20 rapper

jim jones = a gangsta hype man

santana = best young buck in the game, this dude will be the most successful young buck, you heard it here first!

freeky zeeky = a fuckin problem  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. he got the industry shook!

WHATS REALLY GOOD?

None of them, but the beats is REALLY GOOD though.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
aint feelin them?

cos dipset got the hottest album out there on the streets and you dudes keep talking about 50, ja rule and scarface like they just dropped a classic or sum shit

DIPSET BITCH

Scarface DID drop a classic album (the fix), and more recently Balls and my word...def a classic

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
an album has to be out longer than a year to be considered a classic..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

West Coast Veteran

Cam is nice. He constantly spits multis. Definitely not on the level of Pun or Em but his shit is still good. He's entertaining.

I don't like the rest of them at all. Juelz is aight but Jimmy Jones is blah.

"What's Really Good? (Original)" and "Dipset Anthem" are the only tracks I bump.

I won't buy the full album.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

yeah the key word in his statement was "Just dropped" a classic. ok then how about The Diary smartass

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested

yeah the key word in his statement was "Just dropped" a classic. ok then how about The Diary smartass
it wasn't the best album of 94 but yeah its a classic.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
I'm not feeling them. Juelz is not the best young rapper right now u forgot about Roscoe, Slip Capone, and Cassidy. Plus Cam'ron got weak now. Album is just average to me.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!