Author Topic: R.I.P. To The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap....20 Years Later  (Read 1762 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
R.I.P. To The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap....20 Years Later
« on: March 25, 2015, 05:39:02 PM »
startin' this thread a day earlier so give it up for the real king of the west coast eazy-e...without him there'd be no west coast.

8)
  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: R.I.P. To The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap....20 Years Later
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 06:07:11 PM »
RIP

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 09:20:41 PM »
startin' this thread a day earlier so give it up for the real king of the west coast eazy-e...without him there'd be no west coast.

8)
  8)

the only time well ever agree on anything, RIP E

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »
sparking one for the homie to "Tha Muthaphukkin Real"  8)

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 11:40:23 PM »
RIP

but dude was overrated
lol @ without him there'd be no west coast
please explain

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 12:26:55 AM »
rip
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 07:37:30 AM »
but dude was overrated

definitely agree with this even though I respect Eazy, dude never even wrote his own raps lol

now if we were talking ICE CUBE there definitely would be no West for there is no Eazy without Cube

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 07:41:49 AM »
Cube is overrated as fuck tho :D

anything after his 4th album - yes

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 08:04:50 AM »
Wright supported himself primarily by selling drugs, introduced to the occupation by his cousin.[8] Wright's friend Jerry Heller admits that he witnessed Wright selling marijuana, but says that he never saw him sell cocaine. As Heller noted in his book Ruthless: A Memoir, Wright's "dope dealer" label was part of his "self-forged armor".[10] Wright was also labeled as a "thug". Heller explains: "The hood where he grew up was a dangerous place. He was a small guy. 'Thug' was a role that was widely understood on the street; it gave you a certain level of protection in the sense that people hesitated to fuck with you. Likewise, 'dope dealer' was a role that accorded you certain privileges and respect."[10]

In 1986, at the age of 22, Wright had allegedly earned as much as US$250,000 from dealing drugs. However, after his cousin was shot and killed, he decided that he could make a better living in the Los Angeles hip-hop scene, which was growing rapidly in popularity.[11] He started recording songs during the mid-1980s in his parents' garage.[9]

The original idea for Ruthless Records came when Wright asked Heller to go into business with him. Wright suggested a half-ownership company, but it was later decided that Wright would get eighty percent of the company's income, and Heller would only get twenty percent. According to Heller, he told Wright, "Every dollar comes into Ruthless, I take twenty cents. That's industry standard for a manager of my caliber. I take twenty, you take eighty percent. I am responsible for my expenses, and you're responsible for yours. You own the company. I work for you."[10] Along with Heller, Wright invested much of his money into Ruthless Records.[12] Heller claims that he invested the first $250,000, and would eventually put up to $1,000,000 into the company

eazy e was more like a gimmick just like suge i dont think eazy even been arrested before

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 08:56:57 AM »
RIP

but dude was overrated
please explain
without eazy there would have been no dre, cube, snoop, etc. if u blind to those facts u trippin'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 08:59:30 AM »
but dude was overrated

definitely agree with this even though I respect Eazy, dude never even wrote his own raps lol

now if we were talking ICE CUBE there definitely would be no West for there is no Eazy without Cube
eazy wrote some of his shit including that song u posted above. he even produced don't try to discredit eazy bruh.

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »
RIP

but dude was overrated
please explain
without eazy there would have been no dre, cube, snoop, etc. if u blind to those facts u trippin'.

bullshit im sure they would have found their way into the rap game some way or fashion if not who cares 

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 09:11:50 AM »
but dude was overrated

eazy wrote some of his shit including that song u posted above. he even produced don't try to discredit eazy bruh.

"Ice Cube writes the rhymes, that I say...."

and you know the rest I'm sure lol pretty sure BG KO and Dres'ta wrote that entire Str8 Of The Streetz album too, nobody's discrediting for what he did contribute to the game which was Ruthless
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:13:39 AM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 09:24:12 AM »
but dude was overrated

"Ice Cube writes the rhymes, that I say...."

and you know the rest I'm sure lol pretty sure BG KO and Dres'ta wrote that entire Str8 Of The Streetz album too, nobody's discrediting for what he did contribute to the game which was Ruthless
that was back in 88 when said that... I suggest you check the credits on str.8 off tha streetz.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
there would be westcoast rap without eazy, there was before him but it wouldnt be the same

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.