Author Topic: R.I.P. To The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap....20 Years Later  (Read 1757 times)

Mr. Theo

Re: R.I.P. To The Godfather Of Gangsta Rap....20 Years Later
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 11:27:13 AM »
R.I.P Eric "Eazy-E" Wright, from the CPT (of course) .

Gone but not Forgotten!

Gangsta Rap Godfather..

West Coast finest.

Rollin Down Streetz in my 64! 4ever.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »
but dude was overrated
lol @ without him there'd be no west coast

definitely agree with this even though I respect Eazy, dude never even wrote his own raps lol

now if we were talking ICE CUBE there definitely would be no West for there is no Eazy without Cube
eazy wrote some of his shit including that song u posted above. he even produced don't try to discredit eazy bruh.

"Ice Cube writes the rhymes, that I say...."

and you know the rest I'm sure lol pretty sure BG KO and Dres'ta wrote that entire Str8 Of The Streetz album too, nobody's discrediting for what he did contribute to the game which was Ruthless
that was back in 88 when said that... I suggest you check the credits on str.8 off tha streetz.

B.G. Knocc Out and Dre'sta all over those credits bro lol

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 03:12:20 PM »
rip

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 03:13:04 PM »
dude never even wrote his own raps lol

not true

Desert Lord

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 03:17:49 PM »
RIP to the king of the westcoast !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 03:35:42 PM »
but dude was overrated

definitely agree with this even though I respect Eazy, dude never even wrote his own raps lol

now if we were talking ICE CUBE there definitely would be no West for there is no Eazy without Cube
eazy wrote some of his shit including that song u posted above. he even produced don't try to discredit eazy bruh.

and you know the rest I'm sure lol pretty sure BG KO and Dres'ta wrote that entire Str8 Of The Streetz album too, nobody's discrediting for what he did contribute to the game which was Ruthless
that was back in 88 when said that... I suggest you check the credits on str.8 off tha streetz.

and so is eric wright...dresta has written for him. did you forget he also wrote his verse on foe tha luv of $ ? that wasn't his first time writn' his own shit. cube and ren been confirmed that eazy could write his own rhymes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
Lol even on a RIP post clowns still tryna discredit the one who started it all  :D

RIP to the Original  8) 8) 8)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

xinno

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 07:43:26 PM »
RIP Eazy MF E

CORREA

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 08:16:30 PM »
Lol even on a RIP post clowns still tryna discredit the one who started it all  :D

lol start what?

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 11:01:42 PM »
RIP

20 Year Anniversary tribute video #eazye

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:04:48 PM by ruthless95rip »

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 11:59:21 PM »

lol start what?

He started the shit ppl still rappin about these days..tf is ur arguement?  :D..go listen to some cia ice cube or some world class wreckin cru if u dont agree  ;D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

CORREA

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 12:20:53 AM »

lol start what?

He started the shit ppl still rappin about these days..tf is ur arguement?  :D..go listen to some cia ice cube or some world class wreckin cru if u dont agree  ;D

im not going to listen to none of that shit u one sided fucks here act like he started shit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangsta_rap read that ya can learn something

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 08:36:34 AM »
people are too sensitive on here and take simple facts being pointed out as hate or disrespect

I could post up a photo of both the Eazy albums I bought and still own, zoom in on the credits, and somehow that will still be called "discrediting"  :P

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 08:40:38 AM »
but dude was overrated

and so is eric wright...dresta has written for him. did you forget he also wrote his verse on foe tha luv of $ ? that wasn't his first time writn' his own shit. cube and ren been confirmed that eazy could write his own rhymes.

aiight, you got me on that Bone verse but that's really it... I believe I did hear he freestyled that one somewhere too