Author Topic: Its official, blurred lines was stolen  (Read 524 times)

David Gutterman

Re: Its official, blurred lines was stolen
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 02:43:59 AM »
“The verdict handicaps any creator out there who is making something that might be inspired by something else,” Williams said. “This applies to fashion, music, design… anything. If we lose our freedom to be inspired we’re going to look up one day and the entertainment industry as we know it will be frozen in litigation. This is about protecting the intellectual rights of people who have ideas.” - Pharrell Williams (on ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit)

So true

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Its official, blurred lines was stolen
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 04:13:42 AM »
gaye's father killed him over money...what u expect?
But its not like Pharrell & Robin ordered the hit.  I forgot why Gaye's father killed the son.  Seen his tragedy on unsung hollywood on tv-one.  Sad tragedy.

Blurred lines is horrible. Bunch of faggots sounding like faggots prancing around like faggots.

Pharrel is like the turbohomo in the industry right now. He Musta bent over for some big timers in the last 2 years. He's on Ellen degenerates show every other minute, and now he's promoting eye liner for men.
Lol on the 1st 2 sentences.  I wouldn't consider blurred lines in that term.  500 miles, yes.  Heck, the proclaimers still deserved 2 get beaten into a coma for that crappy song.  Never was feeling blurred lines or most of Robin Thicke's songs.  Only song of his I like is when he had the long hair & did the song with the beethoven sample.