Author Topic: 15 Rappers Who Never Dropped A Classic Album Listed By HipHopWired  (Read 1122 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: 15 Rappers Who Never Dropped A Classic Album Listed By HipHopWired
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 07:50:51 AM »
No one questioned my inclusion of the Roots as a classic in my other thread.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 10:38:35 AM »
I'm hip.

ur the realest cat on here.....even if ur shield is up most the time, u know what time it is

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 10:40:39 AM »
I loved 187um Killa by Eazy E, or Streetz Iz A Mutha by Kurupt. All of them great albums but none of them are what I'd call classics.

both classic

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 11:24:25 AM »
I loved 187um Killa by Eazy E, or Streetz Iz A Mutha by Kurupt. All of them great albums but none of them are what I'd call classics.

both classic

I think both are what I call street classics. When they were out, and you'd hear people driving around, you heard these albums all the time. Like, all the time.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 02:51:33 PM »

both classic

I think both are what I call street classics. When they were out, and you'd hear people driving around, you heard these albums all the time. Like, all the time.

"Street Classics"?   Tha fuck is that?  So you're saying that an album isn't classic unless White People from The Burbs dig it too? 

Next........

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2015, 02:52:14 PM »
I'm hip.

ur the realest cat on here.....even if ur shield is up most the time, u know what time it is

Lol.  Shield, u funny.  I died a long time ago

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2015, 02:56:47 PM »
"Street Classics"?   Tha fuck is that?  So you're saying that an album isn't classic unless White People from The Burbs dig it too? 

:laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »

both classic

Next........

it's his way of saying he's wrong but not fully admitting to it due to ego reasonings. our boy mdogg is an on-the-fence typa cat.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2015, 07:48:41 PM »

both classic

Next........

No, more like rap critics. Like if rap critics like the former author of the Junkyard on DubCNN ain't feeling it, it ain't a rap classic. And even if they are feeling it, if that same author thinks it's just a damn good album, but not a classic, then it's not a classic, just a really really good album.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2015, 08:30:39 AM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2015, 08:34:54 AM »

I see you finally admit your opinion is shit. Good to flush it down and let a real hip-hop head guide you. Don't worry, read my post and you'll be on your way.