Poll

PICK 1

YES
11 (91.7%)
NO
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?  (Read 756 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?
« on: March 27, 2015, 12:53:32 AM »
...OR NAAH?

Remedy360

Re: MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:44:58 AM »
I would say yeah. On one hand it's good that someone's making new topics but the majority of them don't seem to get much response anyways..

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 07:46:41 AM »
4-0 for the sweep

Jome

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 09:21:30 AM »
Maybe not all of them, but 4 threads about Suge Knight posted in half an hour seems kinda, ehh.. redundant.. over the top?  :-X

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 09:55:03 AM »
Maybe not all of them, but 4 threads about Suge Knight posted in half an hour seems kinda, ehh.. redundant.. over the top?  :-X
I'm only talking about his random news updates flooding the gspot .. the ones in the music sections are usually generating discussion at least.,

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »
NO

free correa!!!

Semi

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 01:14:42 PM »
Delete em all brodie. IF we wanted news we could always look at huffingtonpost
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 01:15:59 PM »
Delete em all brodie. IF we wanted news we could always look at huffingtonpost

thats true, but this aint nazi germany.....................

whats ur old SN bruh?

Semi

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 04:10:21 PM »
dj sccidmark
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 04:16:41 PM »
aka dale??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »
dj sccidmark

that doesn't appear on the old names list

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 12:58:29 AM »
I would say yeah. On one hand it's good that someone's making new topics but the majority of them don't seem to get much response anyways..
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Matty

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 05:09:04 AM »
the biggest problem with his threads is the lack of original content or even a short comment. every single one is a cut & paste job of a video or article, seems lazy.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 06:11:42 AM »
the biggest problem with his threads is the lack of original content or even a short comment. every single one is a cut & paste job of a video or article, seems lazy.

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

CORREA

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 06:52:33 AM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 07:00:16 AM by CORREA »

CORREA

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 06:53:39 AM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:59:49 AM by CORREA »

Matty

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

well that's a start, at least you're saying something now. the problem is with the sheer quantity of threads you've been making, one would presume you have something to say or add every now and then. but it's literally just a ton of of copy>pasting. also you rarely reply in your own threads, which makes it come across as spam. normally the original poster responds to responses and has something of their own to add, seeing as they were interested enough to start the topic in the first place. at least in radiotube's threads he has a voice and brings something original to the table. i would try quality (something more than pure copy>pasting) over quantity for a while.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 08:18:05 AM by Matty »

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 02:15:13 PM »

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

No idiot. This is a discussion forum, if you have no opinion on any of the content you share then why bother?

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 02:29:06 PM »

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

well that's a start, at least you're saying something now. the problem is with the sheer quantity of threads you've been making, one would presume you have something to say or add every now and then. but it's literally just a ton of of copy>pasting. also you rarely reply in your own threads, which makes it come across as spam. normally the original poster responds to responses and has something of their own to add, seeing as they were interested enough to start the topic in the first place. at least in radiotube's threads he has a voice and brings something original to the table. i would try quality (something more than pure copy>pasting) over quantity for a while.

like i said before you don't like it move on or delete it

CORREA

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »

No idiot. This is a discussion forum, if you have no opinion on any of the content you share then why bother?

u are half right retard this is a discussion forum but quite frankly i didn't ask for yours
these vids are posted for discussion and who ever wants to state there opinion on the subject looks like u have none move on

Semi

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
Nobody likes a spammer wigga.

CORREA

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 03:16:00 PM »
Nobody likes a spammer wigga.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 04:01:28 PM »

u are half right retard this is a discussion forum but quite frankly i didn't ask for yours
these vids are posted for discussion and who ever wants to state there opinion on the subject looks like u have none move on

:'( Give me a hug. It's alright no one's mad at you.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 06:51:48 PM »
correa is a good guy, he just likes the negative attention

Matty

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 09:56:28 AM »
correa is a good guy, he just likes the negative attention

maybe, but he does seem to suffer from one or more types of mental illness. not surprising as there's a lot of these people on internet forums. any normal person would question if they were making too many threads when they scroll down a board and and see their name next to more than 75% of the topics. like maybe they were posting a few too many topics and crowding out the other posters, or just not create so many topics in the first place. i'm not blaming him, but the lack of self-awareness like that is telling. plus his actual writing consists exclusively of short, angry outbursts, normally rambling about old washed up rappers or other vitriol. seems to be quite the disturbed individual.