Poll

PICK 1

YES
11 (91.7%)
NO
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?  (Read 1542 times)

Blood$

Re: MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2015, 10:13:22 AM »
correa is a good guy, he just likes the negative attention

maybe, but he does seem to suffer from one or more types of mental illness. not surprising as there's a lot of these people on internet forums. any normal person would question if they were making too many threads when they scroll down a board and and see their name next to more than 75% of the topics. like maybe they were posting a few too many topics and crowding out the other posters, or just not create so many topics in the first place. i'm not blaming him, but the lack of self-awareness like that is telling. plus his actual writing consists exclusively of short, angry outbursts, normally rambling about old washed up rappers or other vitriol. seems to be quite the disturbed individual.

im not going to lie i like this forum i been on it since 02 i post a lot so members here can discuss topics other then gay dre or snoop and the rest of the same crop of washed up has beens for the million time if you have no interest in the topic move on i really don't give a shit bout your or anyone's opinion you are just words on my screen :D and no there is nothing wrong with me lol

you post Young Thug threads over and over calling him "The Thuggest" I'd say there is indeed some things wrong with you, things that go far beyond your questionable sexuality
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:33:57 PM by Blood$ »

CORREA

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 12:22:15 AM »

maybe, but he does seem to suffer from one or more types of mental illness. not surprising as there's a lot of these people on internet forums. any normal person would question if they were making too many threads when they scroll down a board and and see their name next to more than 75% of the topics. like maybe they were posting a few too many topics and crowding out the other posters, or just not create so many topics in the first place. i'm not blaming him, but the lack of self-awareness like that is telling. plus his actual writing consists exclusively of short, angry outbursts, normally rambling about old washed up rappers or other vitriol. seems to be quite the disturbed individual.

hey if thats whats posted in the hip hop news then thats what i post i hate wayne why would i like thug
and tha thuggest is making fun of him cause hes a wayne biter just like tha realest is to pac

im not going to lie i like this forum i been on it since 02 i post a lot so members here can discuss topics other then gay dre or snoop and the rest of the same crop of washed up has beens for the million time if you have no interest in the topic move on i really don't give a shit bout your or anyone's opinion you are just words on my screen :D and no there is nothing wrong with me lol

you post Young Thug threads over and over calling him "The Thuggest" I'd say there is indeed some things wrong with you, things that go far beyond your questionable sexuality

Matty

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »
i counted 26/45 threads on the outbound board created by CORREA, that's over 50% of the topics by a single poster. i don't particularly want to delete them more to make you realize how it looks to everyone else. it's called spamming, no matter how interesting or relevant you think they all are. it's basic etiquette not to create that many threads, so if you're doing it for our benefit, please stop. and if you're doing it for any other reason, also please stop.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »

hey if thats whats posted in the hip hop news then thats what i post i hate wayne why would i like thug
and tha thuggest is making fun of him cause hes a wayne biter just like tha realest is to pac

so you're buying one copy of Carter 6 for the whip and one copy for the bathroom, got it

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 09:24:42 AM »
i counted 26/45 threads on the outbound board created by CORREA, that's over 50% of the topics by a single poster.

and 9 of them (33%) are about Rich Gang, his and only his favorite 'rap' collective

Matty

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 09:27:28 AM »
i counted 26/45 threads on the outbound board created by CORREA, that's over 50% of the topics by a single poster.

and 9 of them (33%) are about Rich Gang, his and only his favorite 'rap' collective

there's 'nothing wrong with him' though, according to him...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2015, 09:34:36 AM »
get off correa's nuts you guys

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »

he's still a youngin whose nuts haven't even dropped yet

Remedy360

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 01:43:12 PM »

Lol wow what a co-sign

CORREA

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 04:13:43 PM »
ok if thats what u retards want i will not make threads here or in the Outbound Connections again  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »

Lol wow what a co-sign

go cry into your Richard Sherman jersey  ;D

Calilove661

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 11:19:53 AM »
Sccif used to get bullied regular.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2015, 12:28:31 PM »

Lol wow what a co-sign

lol...the thread bumper and the thread spammer, must be some common ground there.

Matty

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2015, 11:16:11 AM »
looks like we have a 'new' spammer in town, weird the timing they started posting threads...

CORREA

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2015, 11:40:47 AM »
looks like we have a 'new' spammer in town, weird the timing they started posting threads...

you would think could it be.......... ;D