Poll

PICK 1

YES
11 (91.7%)
NO
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?  (Read 1541 times)

CORREA

Re: MERGE CORREA'S NEWS UPDATES INTO ONE MEGA-THREAD?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 06:53:39 AM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:59:49 AM by CORREA »

Matty

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »
the biggest problem with his threads is the lack of original content or even a short comment. every single one is a cut & paste job of a video or article, seems lazy.

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

well that's a start, at least you're saying something now. the problem is with the sheer quantity of threads you've been making, one would presume you have something to say or add every now and then. but it's literally just a ton of of copy>pasting. also you rarely reply in your own threads, which makes it come across as spam. normally the original poster responds to responses and has something of their own to add, seeing as they were interested enough to start the topic in the first place. at least in radiotube's threads he has a voice and brings something original to the table. i would try quality (something more than pure copy>pasting) over quantity for a while.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 08:18:05 AM by Matty »

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 02:15:13 PM »
the biggest problem with his threads is the lack of original content or even a short comment. every single one is a cut & paste job of a video or article, seems lazy.

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

No idiot. This is a discussion forum, if you have no opinion on any of the content you share then why bother?

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 02:29:06 PM »

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

well that's a start, at least you're saying something now. the problem is with the sheer quantity of threads you've been making, one would presume you have something to say or add every now and then. but it's literally just a ton of of copy>pasting. also you rarely reply in your own threads, which makes it come across as spam. normally the original poster responds to responses and has something of their own to add, seeing as they were interested enough to start the topic in the first place. at least in radiotube's threads he has a voice and brings something original to the table. i would try quality (something more than pure copy>pasting) over quantity for a while.

like i said before you don't like it move on or delete it

CORREA

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »

lol i guess i should go out and make some news then and record it stupidest comment i seen this year ^^^^^^  :D

No idiot. This is a discussion forum, if you have no opinion on any of the content you share then why bother?

u are half right retard this is a discussion forum but quite frankly i didn't ask for yours
these vids are posted for discussion and who ever wants to state there opinion on the subject looks like u have none move on

Semi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
Nobody likes a spammer wigga.
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

CORREA

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2015, 03:16:00 PM »
Nobody likes a spammer wigga.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 04:01:28 PM »

u are half right retard this is a discussion forum but quite frankly i didn't ask for yours
these vids are posted for discussion and who ever wants to state there opinion on the subject looks like u have none move on

:'( Give me a hug. It's alright no one's mad at you.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 06:51:48 PM »
correa is a good guy, he just likes the negative attention

Matty

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 09:56:28 AM »

maybe, but he does seem to suffer from one or more types of mental illness. not surprising as there's a lot of these people on internet forums. any normal person would question if they were making too many threads when they scroll down a board and and see their name next to more than 75% of the topics. like maybe they were posting a few too many topics and crowding out the other posters, or just not create so many topics in the first place. i'm not blaming him, but the lack of self-awareness like that is telling. plus his actual writing consists exclusively of short, angry outbursts, normally rambling about old washed up rappers or other vitriol. seems to be quite the disturbed individual.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 12:33:12 PM »
I would say give him his own Rich Gang sub-forum where he can promote everything from them that nobody on here except him checks for

I'd also say re-title his threads, makes the rest of the forum look like they're 16 years old like he is when he comes up with immature ass shit like "old buck" or "50 flop"  :-[  :P but then again nobody responds to his threads anyway unless it's to call him out or clown him

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 04:19:59 PM »

maybe, but he does seem to suffer from one or more types of mental illness. not surprising as there's a lot of these people on internet forums. any normal person would question if they were making too many threads when they scroll down a board and and see their name next to more than 75% of the topics. like maybe they were posting a few too many topics and crowding out the other posters, or just not create so many topics in the first place. i'm not blaming him, but the lack of self-awareness like that is telling. plus his actual writing consists exclusively of short, angry outbursts, normally rambling about old washed up rappers or other vitriol. seems to be quite the disturbed individual.

That was a very well thought out evaluation. Tip of the cap to you good sir.

CORREA

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 04:23:13 PM »
I would say give him his own Rich Gang sub-forum where he can promote everything from them that nobody on here except him checks for

I'd also say re-title his threads, makes the rest of the forum look like they're 16 years old like he is when he comes up with immature ass shit like "old buck" or "50 flop"  :-[  :P but then again nobody responds to his threads anyway unless it's to call him out or clown him

then u got your lame ass with your rich gang crap ur starting to believe your own crap you make up

CORREA

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 04:29:42 PM »

im not going to lie i like this forum i been on it since 02 i post a lot so members here can discuss topics other then gay dre or snoop and the rest of the same crop of washed up has beens for the million time if you have no interest in the topic move on i really don't give a shit bout your or anyone's opinion you are just words on my screen :D and no there is nothing wrong with me lol

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2015, 10:10:01 AM »

I'd also say re-title his threads, makes the rest of the forum look like they're 16 years old like he is when he comes up with immature ass shit like "old buck" or "50 flop"  :-[  :P but then again nobody responds to his threads anyway unless it's to call him out or clown him

then u got your lame ass with your rich gang crap ur starting to believe your own crap you make up

7 of the threads you posted in Outbound are Rich Gang related, fanboy... I can't make that up anybody can see it and everybody knows you're an undercover groupie

how many copies of Carter 6 are you going to buy to support your hubby Thugga?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:11:39 AM by Blood$ »