Author Topic: T.I. I Go Hard  (Read 302 times)

CORREA

T.I. I Go Hard
« on: March 29, 2015, 02:22:28 AM »
another pop track from the king of pop

http://www.audiomack.com/song/2dbz/i-go-hard

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. I Go Hard
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 06:26:48 AM »
relax relax it's just the single for the soundtrack...album comin' soon though fuckas !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:57:42 AM »
i hear Lady Gaga is going to be on the remix

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 11:01:37 AM »
relax relax it's just the single for the soundtrack...album comin' soon though fuckas !!!!!!

that doesn't justify the song sucking though lol "Project Steps" is classic compared to this and that was just OK

Trae Tha Truth - The Truth is on the way soon  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 01:45:54 PM »
i hear Lady Gaga is going to be on the remix
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 01:46:47 PM »

that doesn't justify the song sucking though lol "Project Steps" is classic compared to this and that was just OK

yes you said it project steps is a classic !!!!!

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 03:35:42 PM »

yes you said it project steps is a classic !!!!!

only compared to this song which doesn't say anything really lol compare it to for example "Doin' My Job" (which is classic) and it's doo-doo  8)