Author Topic: How Africans in Amerikkka View The War  (Read 585 times)

Quakaveli

Re:How Africans in Amerikkka View The War
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2003, 06:03:41 PM »
*Damon breaks his leg*

Damon shouts:

DAMNIT!!! The white man did this to me!!! A cracka designed these shoes, I'm 100% sure!!! I am going to take action now and kill all the crackas in the world, for the white man is the devil!!!

No, not yet...hmmmmm(Ibo style)....first step is to kill da crackaz in ameriKKKa  ;)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2003, 01:53:47 AM »
*Damon breaks his leg*

Damon shouts:

DAMNIT!!! The white man did this to me!!! A cracka designed these shoes, I'm 100% sure!!! I am going to take action now and kill all the crackas in the world, for the white man is the devil!!!

No, not yet...hmmmmm(Ibo style)....first step is to kill da crackaz in ameriKKKa  ;)

hey you... dont steal my shit :o

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2003, 10:20:33 AM »
Am I the only one who sees the hypocracy in all these kids saying 'The US is a free and completely non-racist state' and then saying if Blacks don't like it they should go back to Africa? WTF???

If someone doesn't like the country where they are living, then they should  leave. I don't see how that is racist, it is actually common sense.

Sub-Z

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2003, 12:41:51 PM »
Am I the only one who sees the hypocracy in all these kids saying 'The US is a free and completely non-racist state' and then saying if Blacks don't like it they should go back to Africa? WTF???

If someone doesn't like the country where they are living, then they should  leave. I don't see how that is racist, it is actually common sense.

exactly,if you hate the country then go find one you like and have no problems with (good luck finding one)

and thats not racist at all

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2003, 02:00:20 PM »
Fact is in regards to the lunacy of MC Similac and Crippled Walker, that Africans and The Native Americans have more to this land to any Caucasians. This nation was built on theft, genocide, and enslavement which is oppression. So we (Africans and Native Americans) have more than the right to speak on the immoral nature of this nation. In fact I'm sure if we were to go back to Africa, YOUR relatives would have to go to what ever country from which the emancipated themselves, so that "go back to Africa" holds no weight whatsoever, you don't like what I or others have to say, DEAL WITH IT OR DON'T READ OR REPLY TO THE THREAD.

also in regards to Similac Child aka Whitey, since you love Everlast and House Of Pain so much, I suggest to carefully listen to H.O.P.'s first album and listen to Everlast's lyrics when he gives insight to The Masonic Order and The Nation Of Islam and how they enlightened him with knowledge of a historical account of European ancestory. I can't remember the song, butit might of been Life Goes On or House Of The Rising Son. I know because you are 15 and most teenagers think they know everything, you have a monopoly on something, but since you don't shit and still going thru puberty, you should take a backseat and start learning instead of thinking you know everything, a la' Madame C Walker.

Again, you "claim to like Hip-Hop", but you honestly have no idea what you are listening to or the context your favorite "cool black mc's" are rapping about. So to fully LIKE and appreciate this culture, one would study all aspects of the culture and why "so many black guys are so mad."   ???

"AMERIKKKA, LAND OF SLAVE AND HOME OF THE NEVER FREE"    Paris
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Sub-Z

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2003, 02:11:23 PM »
you need to stop living in the past

and i dont know everything and neither do you or anyone else here

if you dont like my views just say so and move on,theres no need to bring my age or personal taste in music into the discussion,just accept the fact that someone has different views and move on