Author Topic: Nation Of Islam and Scientology  (Read 492 times)

BONeZ

Nation Of Islam and Scientology
« on: March 31, 2015, 04:45:40 PM »
Okay, so im not claimin to actually know anything but i was curious bout what the foundations and teachings are in Nation of Islam so i went to wikipedia...
Dumb move, cos if you believe everything on wikipedia you'd have ya head in the clouds thinkin cube lives in compton....
But, it stated that the NOI is affiliated with the church of scientology, something about their newsletter and on the back it has refrences to the church of scientology....
It also said that apparently a belief held by NOI is that white people were a scientific creation and they were evil and they were driven out of africa toward europe....
Again I must stress i dont claim any of this as fact but im intrigued....
Im aware of some of the beliefs that Malcom X spoke on when affiliated with NOI and I'm also aware he renounced alot of those beliefs when he left NOI.....
I wanted to know about the 5% aswell and found a website where someone asked if a white person could ever be a 5% and the reply he got was that white people, even if you educate them will always be devils, its in their nature and you can never, no matter how down you consider yourself to be, be anything other than a devil.....
i find white supremicy prehistoric and neanderthal like...
i find the notion of black supremcy kinda righteous with consideration for the fact that especially in the states but the world over also, black people have incurred an oppression and injustice that makes me think "not only are we equal as human beings, but blacks ( or any culture that has been oppressed by white people) are righteous due their heritage and history and ability to come together as one and overcome and defeat that which seeks to make them feel inferior".....
people oppress their own people, aswell, but i wonder if that is just adopting the white mans attitude of manipulating and taking advantage of and disempowering others for his own profit.....
i used to have that I Am A Man, I Am A Human Being, I Deserve To Be Treated As A Human Being, speech on my lounge room wall when i was 17...... anybody who has felt the effects of corruption and inequality can relate to that speech even though it was directed at and spoken for on behalf of a culture that i can't identify with if i keep the lines of seperation alive in my mind.....
Wondering if anyone can verify wether the NOI is affiliated with the church of scientology and wether that belief about white people being a scientific failure is true or not? 

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Nation Of Islam and Scientology
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »
i find the notion of black supremcy kinda righteous

and thats where you fucked up.

BONeZ

Re: Nation Of Islam and Scientology
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 05:52:23 PM »
i find the notion of black supremcy kinda righteous

and thats where you fucked up.

how did i fuck up....
im sick of this supposed notion of equality when its obvious that the same sense of superiority that had blacks up the front for the southerners in the civil war is still being exploited today....
shit aint equal mister...
and im not playin....
when i used to walk through the shopping centre with my white friends security didn't say shit....
when i walk through with my black friends security right on our tail like where's ya money, what are you doing here....
i was broke on both occassions....
when you have to justify where you live to a potential employer because you live in a predominantly black neighbourhood you know shit aint equal, where as if i had of gone for the same job and had an address in any other neighbourhood it wouldn't even have been a question at the interview...
when your at work after tellin your employer that the shit heard about such neighbourhood is just white biggotry and your on your break and two young kids you know are walkin through the shops and security pulls em up and tells em they have to leave and i point out that there are just as many white kids of the same age gettin around unsupervised and why doesn't he tell them to leave and security will not let these two kids cruise the shops until you put your hand up and say im supervising them, you know shit aint equal....
white people are outnumbered....
they have created a disdain and hatred in the world that can never be compensated or justified.,...
if it takes a lil white bitch like me to go, right, im down for goin out for the real, like i would put myself in the position of inferiority to show the respect due to the man who has had to experience intolerance, degradation, oppression, injustice and prejudice just because of the color of his skin to try and get a message across that black power or any kind of power that is not based on adherance to white supremicy and a failure to extend the same rights that are taken for granted by whites to everyone else then maybe a taste of black supremecy or supremecy of other cultures who have been afflicted by the white devils greed and evil is just what this world needs....