Author Topic: sccit is as white as a fluffy marshall-mellow in a cup of hot chocolate  (Read 986 times)

BONeZ

so fuck you retards callin him a n-gg-r....
fuck sccit to....
he wouldn't answer me on some weird shit....
trip...

J. B A N A N A S

Nigga have you ever seen what happens to a marshmallow that sits in hot chocolate? It doesn't stay white.
0/10 Metaphor.

BONeZ

Nigga have you ever seen what happens to a marshmallow that sits in hot chocolate? It doesn't stay white.
0/10 Metaphor.

a marshmellow sittin in a cup of white chocolate is no different than white bitch gettin a sun tan on the beach....
it's still white it just looks and acts like it's as creamy and sweet as the cup of hot chocolate its sittin in

Sccit

ebenus supremus is a top 5 poster in dubcc history. love ya.

Semi

• Lil Geezy
schitt is a top 5 wigga in dubcc history, cantstandya  :laugh:
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Sccit

schitt is a top 5 wigga in dubcc history, cantstandya  :laugh:

dont lie tho, u know u love me

J. B A N A N A S

has this beauty queen shared pics yet?

Sccit

check a couple pages back in the thread made about apologizing to ice cube

BONeZ

you know thats an ugly pic sccit...
would you please get your hand off your dick and stop stokin my ego....
damn!
i cant even come at this fool sideways without him playin at payin compliments.....
you look evil sccit....
i do not want to know what kind of movies you make.....
i wrote a skit on ice cubes website before he shut it down....
somethin bout gettin a blonde bitch, dressin her up like a cop, force feedin her dog shit, strappin her spread eagle to a table, gettin my trusty partner to pass me a hat with the names of body parts in it and get to work on disecting every portiuon of her( just an old chinese torture mehtod i read about )  except the pussy and titties cos that shit dont intrest me, then hangin her corpse upside down from a hook in an abbatior (pig killing factory ) and beatin what's left of the livin shit outa her.....
then i came to my senses and took some medication....
your weird....
your crew looks kinda interseting though.....
we could play dice with you, give ya a bit of a shake, chuck ya up against a wall and shit .... ( had a dream about cube tryin to teach me to play dice.... he keeps singin out 7 and 11 and im like shoutin out 395, 724 and he cracked the shits with me cos i wouldn't take it serious.... )
you could play dominoes with me, my nicknames bonez and i got this lil dot like a birthmark on my neck....

Sccit

you know thats an ugly pic sccit...
would you please get your hand off your dick and stop stokin my ego....
damn!
i cant even come at this fool sideways without him playin at payin compliments.....
you look evil sccit....
i do not want to know what kind of movies you make.....
i wrote a skit on ice cubes website before he shut it down....
somethin bout gettin a blonde bitch, dressin her up like a cop, force feedin her dog shit, strappin her spread eagle to a table, gettin my trusty partner to pass me a hat with the names of body parts in it and get to work on disecting every portiuon of her( just an old chinese torture mehtod i read about )  except the pussy and titties cos that shit dont intrest me, then hangin her corpse upside down from a hook in an abbatior (pig killing factory ) and beatin what's left of the livin shit outa her.....
then i came to my senses and took some medication....
your weird....
your crew looks kinda interseting though.....
we could play dice with you, give ya a bit of a shake, chuck ya up against a wall and shit .... ( had a dream about cube tryin to teach me to play dice.... he keeps singin out 7 and 11 and im like shoutin out 395, 724 and he cracked the shits with me cos i wouldn't take it serious.... )
you could play dominoes with me, my nicknames bonez and i got this lil dot like a birthmark on my neck....

I'm not evil

BONeZ

NOW SCCIT TELLIN ME HE ISREALI....
IS HE REALLY?
I GOT LOVE FOR JEWS, ARABS, AFRICANS, NATIVE AMERICANS, INDONESIANS, KOORIS, ASIANS, AND JUST ABOUT EVERY CULTURE EXCEPT MY OWN, WHICH ALTHOUGH IM UNSURE WHO MY DADDY IS MY BEST BET IS HE IS AS WHITE AS CLOUD NINE....
MY MUMMY NAMED ME EBONY COS I WAS BORN WITH OLIVE SKIN AND JET BLACK HAIR AND DADDY DIDN'T SHOW UP TILL HOURS AFTER I WAS BORN SO SHE NAMED ME WITHOUT HIM....
DONT ASK ME HOW I FADED, IM STILL TRIPPIN THINKING WHITE PEOPLE WERE A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG....
I GOT NO SHAME BOUT MY NAME BUT MY HERITAGE SUCKS.....
IMAGINE YA ANCESTORS BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME IS INVADING EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE EARTH BAR 22 AND TRYIN TO LORD IT OVER LIKE THEY KING SHIT.....
SOME PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN THAT, THEN THEY BITCH COS A SO CALLED FORIEGNER COMES TO THIS COUNTRY AND WANTS TO LIVE ACCORDING TO HIS CULTURE.....
THEN THE BRITISH PEICE OF SHIT CLAIMS TO BE ALL THAT AND SOME BY DEGRADING AND DEFAMING AND RIGGING THE HISTORY BOOKS ABOUT THE TRADITIONAL PEOPLE OF THIS LAND....
THEN YA GOT PEOPLE LIKE SCCIT WHO TALK SHIT ON THE NET AND TRY TO HAVE YA GUESSING AND YOU THINK.....
FUCK THIS SHIT, IM 32 YEARS OLD, I MIGHT LOVE HIP HOP LIKE I USED TO LOVE SUCKIN ON MY MUMMYS TITTY WHEN I WAS BABY BUT IM TO GROWN FOR THIS NONSENSE....
NO ONE HERE IS REAL....
THIS IS FAKE ASS FUCKERY TO THE MAX.....
NO ONES EVEN HEARD OF LAMB, AND HOW OLD ARE THEY?

SO IN MY PARTING REMARKS TO SCCIT AND THE REST OF YA'S IM GONNA SAY.....

YOUR NOBODY TILL SOMEBODY KILLS YOU.....

Sccit

NOW SCCIT TELLIN ME HE ISREALI....
IS HE REALLY?
I GOT LOVE FOR JEWS, ARABS, AFRICANS, NATIVE AMERICANS, INDONESIANS, KOORIS, ASIANS, AND JUST ABOUT EVERY CULTURE EXCEPT MY OWN, WHICH ALTHOUGH IM UNSURE WHO MY DADDY IS MY BEST BET IS HE IS AS WHITE AS CLOUD NINE....
MY MUMMY NAMED ME EBONY COS I WAS BORN WITH OLIVE SKIN AND JET BLACK HAIR AND DADDY DIDN'T SHOW UP TILL HOURS AFTER I WAS BORN SO SHE NAMED ME WITHOUT HIM....
DONT ASK ME HOW I FADED, IM STILL TRIPPIN THINKING WHITE PEOPLE WERE A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG....
I GOT NO SHAME BOUT MY NAME BUT MY HERITAGE SUCKS.....
IMAGINE YA ANCESTORS BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME IS INVADING EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE EARTH BAR 22 AND TRYIN TO LORD IT OVER LIKE THEY KING SHIT.....
SOME PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN THAT, THEN THEY BITCH COS A SO CALLED FORIEGNER COMES TO THIS COUNTRY AND WANTS TO LIVE ACCORDING TO HIS CULTURE.....
THEN THE BRITISH PEICE OF SHIT CLAIMS TO BE ALL THAT AND SOME BY DEGRADING AND DEFAMING AND RIGGING THE HISTORY BOOKS ABOUT THE TRADITIONAL PEOPLE OF THIS LAND....
THEN YA GOT PEOPLE LIKE SCCIT WHO TALK SHIT ON THE NET AND TRY TO HAVE YA GUESSING AND YOU THINK.....
FUCK THIS SHIT, IM 32 YEARS OLD, I MIGHT LOVE HIP HOP LIKE I USED TO LOVE SUCKIN ON MY MUMMYS TITTY WHEN I WAS BABY BUT IM TO GROWN FOR THIS NONSENSE....
NO ONE HERE IS REAL....
THIS IS FAKE ASS FUCKERY TO THE MAX.....
NO ONES EVEN HEARD OF LAMB, AND HOW OLD ARE THEY?

SO IN MY PARTING REMARKS TO SCCIT AND THE REST OF YA'S IM GONNA SAY.....

YOUR NOBODY TILL SOMEBODY KILLS YOU.....

relax your mind babygirl .. it's not that serious

Semi

• Lil Geezy
Israeli if you equate israeli with being born with a silver dradel, a beamer and a trust fund from birth then yea hes israeli as they come.
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Sccit

lol dale just won't let go, will he?

Hack Wilson - real

dale who