Author Topic: sccit is as white as a fluffy marshall-mellow in a cup of hot chocolate  (Read 987 times)

Semi

• Lil Geezy
whenever schitt gets insulted he starts crying dale
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Sccit

DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

Semi

• Lil Geezy
I didnt forget you have no life and you live around checking everyone's ips and locations here. Orit must be proud of the 500,000 she spent raising your pathetic ass money well spent.

Sccit

I didnt forget you have no life and you live around checking everyone's ips and locations here. Orit must be proud of the 500,000 she spent raising your pathetic ass money well spent.

thats very malicious of you...relax, dale.

Semi

• Lil Geezy
Who the hell is dale wigga?

Sccit

a fat kid who secretly likes matzo balls

Hack Wilson - real

so bonez and semi are dale?

Semi

• Lil Geezy
Schitt is my cousin we went to the same shul in west hollywood up until schitt went astray from judaism when he turned 13 and downloaded an nwa album. Ever since that day he doesnt wanna go to shul he wants to chase his wigga lifestyle with wigga dreams of being the next eminem.
I know we grew apart, you probably don't remember. I used to fiend for your sister (Danielle), but never went up in her (shes old enough now though)
I still fucking love you cuzzin

Sccit

stop snitchin

Hack Wilson - real

Schitt is my cousin we went to the same shul in west hollywood up until schitt went astray from judaism when he turned 13 and downloaded an nwa album. Ever since that day he doesnt wanna go to shul he wants to chase his wigga lifestyle with wigga dreams of being the next eminem.
I know we grew apart, you probably don't remember. I used to fiend for your sister (Danielle), but never went up in her (shes old enough now though)
I still fucking love you cuzzin
:idea:

Calilove661

Sccif is boring.

miss demeanor

I'm sorry I Eva started this thread... Hit me up for one of them totally sincere apologies sccit.... I hate being hated on so I shouldn't start on others....

Sccit

I'm sorry I Eva started this thread... Hit me up for one of them totally sincere apologies sccit.... I hate being hated on so I shouldn't start on others....

glad to see you back

miss demeanor

has this beauty queen shared pics yet?
[/quote

I'm on Facebook for a more up to date pic.... Nothing nasty n I'm far from being a beauty queen..... ebenus supremus lives in gympie qld....

miss demeanor

Oh dear sccit, dear sccit...
There's a hole in my bucket dear sccit, dear sccit.....
Can you fix it or do I have to fix it?
It is my bucket, but men are sposed to be useful bout things like that......
?????
Guesse I'll have to take a course on fixing holy buckets