Author Topic: Question for Damon X about imam Jamil  (Read 231 times)

infinite59

Question for Damon X about imam Jamil
« on: April 08, 2003, 03:17:36 PM »
You live in Atlanta right?  Could you give me some brief information about Imam Jamil's Islamic community there in Atlanta.  I hear it played a large role in reducing crime and drug abuse.  In my opinion, had imam Jamil not of gone to jail Atlanta would be the center of Islam in America rather than Detroit.  Is there anything you can tell me about Islam in Atlanta?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Question for Damon X about imam Jamil
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 03:52:07 PM »
Why are you interested in a cold blooded killer like Jamil?

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2003, 04:07:40 PM »
You live in Atlanta right?  Could you give me some brief information about Imam Jamil's Islamic community there in Atlanta.  I hear it played a large role in reducing crime and drug abuse.  In my opinion, had imam Jamil not of gone to jail Atlanta would be the center of Islam in America rather than Detroit.  Is there anything you can tell me about Islam in Atlanta?

Well to clear up the misconception that you and Owen had. This is a west coast-based forum and ATL does not represent the city of Atlanta, but Above The Law (our camp has been using "ATL" since 1989, long before Outkast and our other southern brethren started using the same term). But I had met the former revolutionary H. Rap Brown aka Brother Jamil at a Black Man's Think Tank some years back.
One, the charges against him are of course trumped up, but that's what we Africans have to deal with in a hostile environment and not to forget that he was part of Amerikkka's "Cointel Program" back in the late 60's and 70's.
Two, there is really no "center" of Islam in America. If you refer to Detroit, because of the large "Arab" population there, then you are incorrect. Detroit has always been the "center" of Islam due to its popularity of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Nation Of Islam and before him, there was no large epicenter of "overseas" Muslims in the U.S. from the 30's to the early 80's. African Americans have always been the largest "in-grown" native Muslims in Amerikkka, prior to the immigration of Arabs and non-Arabic Muslims in the 80's. Also The Nation Of Islam, in particularly, and small so-called Orthodox Muslims (of African American ethnicity) have always been successful in cleaning up our communities, which these so-called True Muslims (Orthodox; Sunni), have never done, and continue to do in our community  by comming into our hoods and selling pork and liquor, even when it's prohibited in the Quran and those various printed "hadiths", but that's another story. And Islam in Atlanta is the same as it would be in Houston, Miami, Los Angeles, etc. There are jummahs of various Islamic schools of thought, doing good things and some that are not. Jamil's small community was regarded as a "God-send" to that particular part of Hotlanta. But that is nothing new when it comes to Africans using what The Supreme Being has created within us to do.
I'm surprised you really don't nothing about him, but use him in your signature, but he, I hope you learned something and just BUILD on it and not DESTROY Islam (from the true Afrocentric perspective) like you did with that terrible and misinformed "article" that you did on The Nation Of Gods and Earths (5% Nation Of Islam) a while back.  ;)
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2003, 04:16:18 PM »
Why are you interested in a cold blooded killer like Jamil?

CWalker187 you know that Jamil is a cold blodded killer, because what the media and his past involvement in the Black Power movement? And don't say because there was proof and evidence. You must know, even though you are a misinformed Caucasian, who's only link to Black culture is Hip-Hop, but there are many innocent men and women who are locked down, due to their beliefs and lies being told. You also know that there have been innocent people put to death prior to the advancement of DNA and the like.

I know of cold blooded killers who have hung and decapitated innocent Africans due to the color of their skin, in fact a few of them (who are life members of the KKK) have been incarcerated, but as you have eloquently stated before, we can't get them all right?
Next time why don't you state why one-time haven't been prosecuted for shooting a man 41 times and not serving a day in jail? That's cold blooded.  ::)
www.abvdlaw.com

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2003, 04:26:52 PM »
Damon X is from AboveThe Law?

I guess I will be throwing away all my ATL cd's.

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2003, 04:58:33 PM »
Damon X is from AboveThe Law?

I guess I will be throwing away all my ATL cd's.

Please do, I know you must of thrown away Uncle Sam's Curse, since it's a response for everything you stand for.

Throw those CD's away quickly, it's Black Thang, You Wouldn't Understand!!!  ::)
www.abvdlaw.com

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2003, 11:00:22 PM »
I've read his books, listened to his tapes, spoke at lengths about him with brothers at the masjid, and actively supported his appeal.  I think that allows me to put him in my avatar if that's okay with you.  I don't live in Atlanta so I was asking you about his community there and you couldn't answer me without further disrespect.  Thank you for nothing.

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2003, 11:09:53 PM »
By the way Damon X.. Imam Jamil is a real Muslim, and represents true Islam.  He isn't just talking that 5 percenter stuff to biuld confidence within the disenfranchised black man.  The 5 percenter stuff has small lies hidden within a larger truth.  Yeah, sure, black people were the first people on Earth.  So in that respect they are the fathers of this Nation.  You could stretch that really far and instead of saying fathers say, "Gods".  So there is some truth to what your saying.  But I still believe, like Imam Jamil and Malcolm X upon his death, that God is one, that there is one supreme force that guides this Earth, that we are a single brotherhood, and that the only thing that makes one man better than another is his deeds.

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2003, 04:08:35 AM »
By the way Damon X.. Imam Jamil is a real Muslim, and represents true Islam.  He isn't just talking that 5 percenter stuff to biuld confidence within the disenfranchised black man.  The 5 percenter stuff has small lies hidden within a larger truth.  Yeah, sure, black people were the first people on Earth.  So in that respect they are the fathers of this Nation.  You could stretch that really far and instead of saying fathers say, "Gods".  So there is some truth to what your saying.  But I still believe, like Imam Jamil and Malcolm X upon his death, that God is one, that there is one supreme force that guides this Earth, that we are a single brotherhood, and that the only thing that makes one man better than another is his deeds.

Well that's a problem from a newborn who's knowledge, wisdom, and understanding is very limited in scope.

1. What is true Islam?
2. What is a real Muslim?

Sunni's always try to throw those terms around and since you stand out like a man with leprosy in a circle of dark-skinned individuals, let me school you a bit. If we are not "true" Muslims or practice "true" Islam, then we would not of been allowed to make Hajj, we would of been seen as infidels. I can't count the number of times the Gods have went to the Holy City, so just because you are new to Islam, you are still in pre-school, when it comes to Islam. You spew all this quasi-islamic jibberish on this forum, but when you are challenged to answer some very simple questions about the faith, you can't answer the question. I was like you mentally, when I first started studying, thinking I knew it all, but Islam is a life-long journey and you are still on the 1st degree. So next time you want to try to disrespect the man or nation that represents Islam from a non-Arabic context, just remember I can challenge, debate, and in the very end, shatter your whole Sunni belief system.
You know nothing of the Gods and Earths, you still are a youngster in Islam and you really don't know shit, and lastly, just because you hang around some negroes that choose to live in Prophet Muhammad's era (PBUH), when we are living in a new century, that's your choice. But just cause you go to a Predominately African American Masjid, Black men are your heroes, and you wear a kufi, listen to Hip-Hop, don't make you down or a brother. You are just a brother in a faith, but never a brother to Africans by nature. Now if you really want to get schooled about the Quran and Islam in general, all you have to do is ask, but don't get on your Sunni high horse and think that's the way Islam was in the Prophet's (PBUH) time. There are over 250  Islamic ways of thought throughout the world, so you really need to kill that noise dude and study the entire context of Islam. Or you'll end up like your fellow Cali Hip-Hoppin' White Pseudo Muslim "brother" John Walker Lindh.
www.abvdlaw.com

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2003, 04:50:22 AM »
If your Islam teaches you to disrespect me for asking you a question about the Muslim community in Atlanta then you haven't learned much.

Kaidy

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2003, 07:17:57 AM »
lmao @ CWalker owning Above The Law cds.
-Imagines KKK wannabe bumping Uncle Sams Curse whilst waving the stars and stripes and not knowing whats wrong with the picture-

Anyway, anybody know where I can find out more about the 5 Per Cent Nation? I'm interested in the basic theory and would like to read up on them.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2003, 07:23:47 AM »
good starting place : http://www.gospelcom.net/apologeticsindex/f14.html (altho may be biased..

but this page http://www.ibiblio.org/nge/ seems to be one that everything leads back to everytime i look em up

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2003, 07:37:01 AM »
Thanks!  ;)

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2003, 10:36:28 AM »
I've read his books, listened to his tapes, spoke at lengths about him with brothers at the masjid, and actively supported his appeal.  I think that allows me to put him in my avatar if that's okay with you.  I don't live in Atlanta so I was asking you about his community there and you couldn't answer me without further disrespect.  Thank you for nothing.

LMAO..U said masjid,  :D

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2003, 04:24:25 PM »
Kaidy those links that Seer posted was cool. The first link is full of errors and half-truths. The second link is a little better, but the problem is that many of those articles are written from a perspective of "newborns" (those just coming into the knowledge of God, Self, and Devil). But for the sake of arguments, check out those links and if you have any further questions, I'll answer them, one case in point in regards to half-truths: Father Allah was a member of The Nation Of Islam in Harlem (Mosque #7). He was kicked out of the Nation due to his lack of self-discipline and not following the Prescribed laws of Islam (ie. drinking, gambling, etc.) He was kicked out by Malcolm and then began teaching to the youth in Harlem (the Nation at that time targeted the more older men and women in the community). According to many informed Gods and Earths, Father Allah was kicked out of the Nation for saying that the Blackman is God etc. etc. In fact The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad stated this as fact, back in the 1930's (30 years before Father Allah even joined the Nation). So you really have to get someone who knows actual facts and can guide you. In fact the high end Masonic organizations study many aspects of the true origins of Africans and Caucasians (which has been kept secret, in order to perserve White Supremacy/Domination). So again, check out those sites and any questions you have, I'll answer them and I'll show you how so-called "traditional Islam" still follows the way of polytheism (which is a non-no in Islam). it's sad to see Muslims still trying to live the life of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), in a  day that is vastly different. It's almost like a Caveman who thinks the prehistoric way of doing things is far better then modern technology. But as a Caucasian having an open mind, like you have, and studying all sides (no matter how controversial they may be) will make you understand human nature and bring a more wholistic view to the picture. Unfortunately, we have misinformed youths who just can't accept truth, even those who deep down wish they were Black and who can only come to the "Black Experience" by listening to Hip-Hop and watching  Black-based programs. Wearing a kufi doesn't make one a Muslim. Having your hat turned to the side and using African American slang, don't make you acceptable to the culture (ie. getting a "pass"). Just be yourself and have a open mind and you will see the outward ignorance of those safely guarded from the evils of society.

Peace
www.abvdlaw.com