Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta music video  (Read 3358 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta music video
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 09:23:36 PM »
he's not spittin gangsta shit, he's spittin ABOUT gangsta shit....in a 3rd person perspective. marv albert, not kobe bryant.

he's not spittin gangsta shit, he's spittin ABOUT gangsta shit....in a 3rd person perspective. marv albert, not kobe bryant.

Now you reaching... LOL... it's all good homie.

how am i reaching? he's anti-gangsta......ud literally have to be a retard to not see that LOL.

How is that different than Ice Cube in NWA? Or Nas in Illmatic? Kendrick was spitting that cocky, ignorant, hard shit. The video was on some old school 90's Compton shit. The whole album, and GKMC, yeah, that's anti-gangsta. But King Kunta, taken out of the context of that album, is a gangsta ass record. It's some old school westcoast shit.

You reaching man. That song in a vacuum, that's some G-Funk.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:29 PM »

how am i reaching? he's anti-gangsta......ud literally have to be a retard to not see that LOL.

How is that different than Ice Cube in NWA? Or Nas in Illmatic? Kendrick was spitting that cocky, ignorant, hard shit. The video was on some old school 90's Compton shit. The whole album, and GKMC, yeah, that's anti-gangsta. But King Kunta, taken out of the context of that album, is a gangsta ass record. It's some old school westcoast shit.

he's talkin down on gangstas bruh....it's not the same. not even close.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »

Maybe Jamaicans are different than LA blacks, but I've known a lot of dangerous criminals in my life and not one of them ever spoke publicly about the crimes they committed or the violence they caused. They didn't like the attention. I also knew a lot of not dangerous at all tag a long guys on the block and almost everyone one of them brag on and on about the things they do, even though it wasn't really them that done it.

My point is, I think everyone on the Gangsta scene is Marv Albert to some extent. But again, LA thugs may be different.

thats actually very true...but what im sayin is that gangsta rap is pretty much the glorification of bein a G. thats not what kendrick is doin, hence it not bein gangsta rap.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2015, 09:54:57 PM »

Huh? Go to Sleep Sccit, your high. L.A.M.B.

CORREA

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2015, 10:13:08 PM »

Maybe Jamaicans are different than LA blacks, but I've known a lot of dangerous criminals in my life and not one of them ever spoke publicly about the crimes they committed or the violence they caused. They didn't like the attention. I also knew a lot of not dangerous at all tag a long guys on the block and almost everyone one of them brag on and on about the things they do, even though it wasn't really them that done it.

My point is, I think everyone on the Gangsta scene is Marv Albert to some extent. But again, LA thugs may be different.

does it really matter who fucking cares  :D this is hiphop not snitch on yourselves this is 2015 no one going to get away with gangsta shit in 2015 if you care bout this g shit then go out and do that shit im going back to listening to hiphop

thats actually very true...but what im sayin is that gangsta rap is pretty much the glorification of bein a G. thats not what kendrick is doin, hence it not bein gangsta rap.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2015, 12:03:24 AM »

u dont even get the album. his doin the opposite foo.

Fraxxx

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 02:45:10 AM »
not feeling it... but not gonna go out of my way to diss because after all it is Aftermath/West Coast

cool that you still like/dislike, or hate/give things a pass because of principle. it proves your massive intellect and artistic integrity that you alway pretend to have

Infinite's a true connaisseur.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 07:56:28 AM »

Huh? The album is about how there are problems, and he's contributing to it too, gangbanging makes him kill a brother blacker than him, hypocrite. Guess who else said that, gangsta rappers. They screamed no colorline on one side their mouths, then talked about how they had to kill a brother on the other side, all while screaming fuck the police. Dude, it's alright, homie made a few funk records and it's a throwback to G-Funk. It's all good, it can be what it is. It is what it is.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2015, 05:35:38 PM »

Huh? The album is about how there are problems, and he's contributing to it too, gangbanging makes him kill a brother blacker than him, hypocrite. Guess who else said that, gangsta rappers. They screamed no colorline on one side their mouths, then talked about how they had to kill a brother on the other side, all while screaming fuck the police. Dude, it's alright, homie made a few funk records and it's a throwback to G-Funk. It's all good, it can be what it is. It is what it is.

brobro...ill say it again. what he's doin is the opposite of what NWA was doin content-wise. theres no way around it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2015, 06:40:23 PM »

brobro...ill say it again. what he's doin is the opposite of what NWA was doin content-wise. theres no way around it.

You are so spoiled you can't just admit you are trying too hard. Reality is King Kunta is basically a G Funk song that pays homage to old DJ Quik and Suga Free. You think street cred is attached to street cred and if anyone but LAMB has street cred, you get all bugged out.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2015, 07:32:59 PM »

You are so spoiled you can't just admit you are trying too hard. Reality is King Kunta is basically a G Funk song that pays homage to old DJ Quik and Suga Free. You think street cred is attached to street cred and if anyone but LAMB has street cred, you get all bugged out.

wtf are u talkin about....it's not gangsta rap. bottom line. if u think otherwise, ur just retarded. all that other shit is just extra emotions ur spewin out your ass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2015, 08:17:57 PM »
Again, I called it G-Funk, and how is Kendrick different than Warren G in terms of being a gangsta since Warren G never claimed a gang or that gangsta life style, yet repped G-Funk hard, and finally, how is it not gangsta when dudes was throwing up gun signs in the King Kunta video?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2015, 08:20:16 PM »
I guess the only way to make it more gangsta was if Kendrick grabbed 2 40's at the liquor store, then smashed one of them over the Korean dude's head and ran off with the other one... LOL... that's gangsta.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2015, 09:09:47 PM »
I guess the only way to make it more gangsta was if Kendrick grabbed 2 40's at the liquor store, then smashed one of them over the Korean dude's head and ran off with the other one... LOL... that's gangsta.

what are u talkin bout....warren g had songs in the vein of gangsta luv, gangsta sermon etc., was always talkin bout blastin heat, robbin fools etc, rappin bout "cuzz" this and "loc" that. warren g was gangsta rap, period.

kendrick lamar IS NOT

u are beyond lost, my friend.. kendrick lamar talks about how gangstas are fuckin up and is more on some hipster shit than gangsta shit. rappin about gangsta shit from a third person perspective while frownin upon it.....and once again, only a retard would argue against that.

i think this is just another instance of u arguing for the sake of argument, not because u genuinely believe what u are sayin lolsmh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2015, 09:22:16 PM »

what are u talkin bout....warren g had songs in the vein of gangsta luv, gangsta sermon etc., was always talkin bout blastin heat, robbin fools etc, rappin bout "cuzz" this and "loc" that. warren g was gangsta rap, period.

kendrick lamar IS NOT

u are beyond lost, my friend.. kendrick lamar talks about how gangstas are fuckin up and is more on some hipster shit than gangsta shit. rappin about gangsta shit from a third person perspective while frownin upon it.....and once again, only a retard would argue against that.

i think this is just another instance of u arguing for the sake of argument, not because u genuinely believe what u are sayin lolsmh

So basically, Kendrick raps like he's not still in the middle of puberty and you make it seem like thats a bad thing. Newsflash, Gangsta Rap is for teenagers and grown men that still think they're teenagers. Full out blood and guts gangsters listen to Sam Cooke and Bobby Womack. Tag along little thugs listen to thug rap.