Author Topic: Just realized they were eatin P.I.G. at the last supper in 2 of Amerikaz Most Wa  (Read 2412 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Something I've always wondered about this video: who is the other guy standing behind Tupac at the beginning, the one who isn't Big Syke? I vaguely remember seeing a handwritten treatment for the video which said that Syke and Bogart were the two people behind Pac here. Anybody know if this is correct?

The name Bogart appears in a few of Pac's songs as some obscure homie of his and Big Syke's. He's mentioned in ad-libs on Picture me Rollin and All Eyez On M, as well as in one of verses on Closest Roaddawgz ("big Bogart got the alibi").

it's clear Syke was one of Pac's closest homies.  But being Pac's homie sometimes can seem like a hard job.  I mean, look how shit fell through with his homie Stretch... and then word is Syke and Pac were at odds before his death.  I think Pac really demanded a lot out of his friendships, and I mean, rightfully so... considering all that he gave in return to his homies.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Big Syke's "Be yo self" song sounds a lot like a 2pac diss to me

funny how it took a dozen years for me to notice

DeeezNuuuts83

The name Bogart appears in a few of Pac's songs as some obscure homie of his and Big Syke's. He's mentioned in ad-libs on Picture me Rollin and All Eyez On M, as well as in one of verses on Closest Roaddawgz ("big Bogart got the alibi").
And also in Ambitionz az a Ridah ("Me, Syke and Bogart strapped up the same night")

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Big Syke's "Be yo self" song sounds a lot like a 2pac diss to me

funny how it took a dozen years for me to notice
he hit pac wit that ether.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CORREA

why u people talking about this like it was yesterday trying to relive your youth years smh

Sccit

the fuck is up with will deleting his posts lately?

but yea, snoop was definitely playin the fence, and i cant get down wit that....it's the easiest stance to take, but the least respectable.

Sccit

Snoop being a turncoat and changing sides just shows what billshit the studio G persona is. Dudes are just playing a role and never really believe in themselves, let alone the shit they're talking at that one minute

That's bullshit... there are so many fake studio gangstaz in rap, but Snoop is one of the rare instances where art does imitate life.  His time selling rock with the Crips, and getting locked up, shaped who he was as a rapper, and it was an honest portrayal in the Snoop Doggy Dogg days.

...Obviously, later he got rich and comfortable and became a family man and wanted away from that life.  Then he kind of took the Dre route and started doing the shit as entertainment.  But he is still inspired from his past so there is still that element of reality.

it was highly embellished tho...i mean, was he bout it? yea, no doubt. but no commercial rapper was really bangin in the way they portrayed themselves, and thats a fact.

Sccit

Something I've always wondered about this video: who is the other guy standing behind Tupac at the beginning, the one who isn't Big Syke? I vaguely remember seeing a handwritten treatment for the video which said that Syke and Bogart were the two people behind Pac here. Anybody know if this is correct?

it's clear Syke was one of Pac's closest homies.  But being Pac's homie sometimes can seem like a hard job.  I mean, look how shit fell through with his homie Stretch... and then word is Syke and Pac were at odds before his death.  I think Pac really demanded a lot out of his friendships, and I mean, rightfully so... considering all that he gave in return to his homies.

i can feel that

bigpimpin20

people always bring that Snoop  betrayin Pac shit, what about Pac doing song with Bone Thugs, do anybody was mad at him for that? He had more balls to stand up against Suge & Pac than if he would start dissin Biggie.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 01:55:05 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Hack Wilson - real

people always bring that Snoop  betrayal Pac shit, what about Pac doing song with Bone Thugs, do anybody was mad at him for that? He had more balls to stand up against Suge & Pac than if he would start dissin Biggie.

Bone Thugs weren't beefing with Death Row by mid '96 - Eazy was gone over a year at that point.

and Pac used to listen to Crossroads every day in jail

bigpimpin20

people always bring that Snoop  betrayal Pac shit, what about Pac doing song with Bone Thugs, do anybody was mad at him for that? He had more balls to stand up against Suge & Pac than if he would start dissin Biggie.

Bone Thugs weren't beefing with Death Row by mid '96 - Eazy was gone over a year at that point.

and Pac used to listen to Crossroads every day in jail
Dogg Pound squashed beef with Dresta around 98-99 so i think they wasnt on good terms with Bone Thugs or anybody from Ruthless in 96. i think it was Bizzy who said they ended that beef with Snoop after Biggies death with help of  Minister Farrakhan. What was the easier route to take? have your own point of view and refuse to follow Suge & Pac (he had to be aware that they aint gon be too happy about it) or play along and start dissin "scared" Biggie who lived on another coast and wasnt a threat in anyway?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 02:44:33 PM by bigpimpin20 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it was highly embellished tho...i mean, was he bout it? yea, no doubt. but no commercial rapper was really bangin in the way they portrayed themselves, and thats a fact.

what else you want the nicca to do?? I mean, he was on trial for murdering somebody, had been in prison, and sold rock for the crips, and he has been a for real pimp...

...I mean damn, Pac was robbed, shot, nearly killed, framed, falsely accused and imprisoned, shot at police officers, chased off BIG and Puff, fucked Biggies bitch, grew up amongst Panthers and gangstaz, and you still ain't gonna even make an exception for Pac.  

Who are you to speak on all "commercial rappers" like that?  Is L.A.M.B. servin up the most authentic gangsta shit ever created?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 08:32:35 PM by Infinite »

Hack Wilson - real

Brian, when you understand that Brotha Lynch Hung isn't a bay area rapper maybe Sccit will have time for your "approval".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Brian, when you understand that Brotha Lynch Hung isn't a bay area rapper maybe Sccit will have time for your "approval".

On the real.. I think Sccit is just downplaying other rappers street cred out of his own insecurity about his own street cred.  Whatever makes you feel better cuzz... but Infinite is gonna keep it real regardless

...and I don't care where Brotha Lynch Hung is from, I'm not a fan of his and can't recall even one of his songs

Hack Wilson - real

there you go  - start jocking him now.