Author Topic: Just realized they were eatin P.I.G. at the last supper in 2 of Amerikaz Most Wa  (Read 2420 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Nigga this is G block, trust me
Dump on any nigga with the rusty old trusty
Sacramento yes, catch him in the chest
Right by his tour bus left a bloody mess, yes
Pupils none a cuddy left
Coathanga strangled him, aimed at him
He don't know what angle I'm coming from
Tangled him, spiderwebs all over his cranium
(That nigga has spiderwebs all over his cranium, nigga)
Me and Crooked I know, niggas be talking too much
Nigga shut your pie hole, everybody know you do suck
This ain't a reality show, hungry niggas do touch
Mothafuckas two clutch, giving niggas crew cutz

Blood$

if you just now noticed this you were never a real Pac/Death Row fan in the first place

Sccit

Brian, when you understand that Brotha Lynch Hung isn't a bay area rapper maybe Sccit will have time for your "approval".

On the real.. I think Sccit is just downplaying other rappers street cred out of his own insecurity about his own street cred.  Whatever makes you feel better cuzz... but Infinite is gonna keep it real regardless

...and I don't care where Brotha Lynch Hung is from, I'm not a fan of his and can't recall even one of his songs

U just mad cuz your favorite rappers were SOFT compared to me .. literally on some lip gloss wearin, Prince lite shit. and out of fear of being cheddar bob, you're tryna flip the script on LAMB. I see U.

Sccit

it was highly embellished tho...i mean, was he bout it? yea, no doubt. but no commercial rapper was really bangin in the way they portrayed themselves, and thats a fact.

what else you want the nicca to do?? I mean, he was on trial for murdering somebody, had been in prison, and sold rock for the crips, and he has been a for real pimp...

...I mean damn, Pac was robbed, shot, nearly killed, framed, falsely accused and imprisoned, shot at police officers, chased off BIG and Puff, fucked Biggies bitch, grew up amongst Panthers and gangstaz, and you still ain't gonna even make an exception for Pac.  

Who are you to speak on all "commercial rappers" like that?  Is L.A.M.B. servin up the most authentic gangsta shit ever created?

he didn't kill anyone on no Gangsta shit, he killed some1 after he was already famous and bodyguarded up as a means of self protection.....and we not talkin bout pac here, we talkin bout snoop. a real gangsta rapper would be tray deee. snoop hung wit the gs, but was at most a drug dealer. not tryna downplay your childhood heros, just speakin it like it is.

oh an lol@snoop bein a foreal pimp .. lmfao .. was there also a point in time where u really believed eminem killed his wife?

cmon, Abdul.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Don't matter if Snoop was real or not. Dude was, and is surrounded by real muthaphukkaz. No doubt about it. If you watch the Godfather, Vito and Michael Corleone only killed dudes when they were coming up. By the time they got to the top, they didn't kill anyone. A real gangsta don't have to do dirt, they got dudes to do the dirt for them.

So all these shit. I really don't care about Snoop's street cred. Even in the 90's, Snoop's street cred was suspect. But no one questioned who he surrounded himself with. He just didn't have the heart to do dirt on his own, and I think the murder trial showed that. He changed it up. I do think he did 'Pac wrong with the whole Bad Boy beef, but in a way I understand. He was growing into his own, he was only 24 at the time, 'Pac was 25, they were kids trying to learn to be men with no role models but Suge Knight to guide them. But when I see Snoop, I see a star. He was in jail before being famous, dude was working hard to make it big, and he is a star. You ever see him in concert, he just gives off that vibe, you are watching a star.

Sccit

Don't matter if Snoop was real or not. Dude was, and is surrounded by real muthaphukkaz.

yea, and snoop is real, no doubt.....it's just that a lot of times, rappers are rappin the life that their homies lived. and thats the case with snoop. ive heard ogs who knew him as a kid say it wit my own 2 ears, and infinite is up in kansas city (or indonesia or wherever he at) basing his assumptions off of his childhood fantasies of dre and snoop bein real killers..... just the fact that infinite thinks that snoop was a foreal pimp shows where we at.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't matter if Snoop was real or not. Dude was, and is surrounded by real muthaphukkaz.

yea, and snoop is real, no doubt.....it's just that a lot of times, rappers are rappin the life that their homies lived. and thats the case with snoop. ive heard ogs who knew him as a kid say it wit my own 2 ears, and infinite is up in kansas city basing his assumptions off of his childhood fantasies of dre and snoop bein real killers..... just the fact that infinite thinks that snoop was a foreal pimp shows where we at LOL.

I remember in high school, people use to have pictures of Snoop everywhere before selfies, and when no one was online. Dude was out there, and people knew who he was before he was famous.

Sccit

to some, it's like findin out santa clause isnt real.......................others just take it in stride and realize that being a man means you're guna talk yourself up in one way or another. it's called pride and we all got it. but if you believe it all, i got some fried ice cream i wanna sell u :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

2pac is infinite's santa claus

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

U just mad cuz your favorite rappers were SOFT compared to me .. literally on some lip gloss wearin, Prince lite shit. and out of fear of being cheddar bob, you're tryna flip the script on LAMB. I see U.

Please name me one of my favorite rappers that is SOFT compared to you, I have to hear this.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Please name me one of my favorite rappers that is SOFT compared to you, I have to hear this.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
..... just the fact that infinite thinks that snoop was a foreal pimp shows where we at.

Snoop details that shit on the Reincarnation documentary, so what is actually funny is that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  

And btw... being a pervert is neither cool nor funny, looks like your boy Petey is also givin you tips on how to make your avatar here at the dubb ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 12:06:52 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

..... just the fact that infinite thinks that snoop was a foreal pimp shows where we at.

Snoop details that shit on the Reincarnation documentary, so what is actually funny is that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. 

And btw... being a pervert is neither cool nor funny, looks like your boy Petey is also givin you tips on how to make your signature here at the dubb ;D

again, it's all for image purposes. why would a multi-millionaire resort to pimping? ud have to be gullible as fuck to believe that. i saw that documentary...again, believe me when i say snoop was never a pimp. he hung out with pimps (don juan) and rapped the life that they live...and he claims to have tried pimpin in 2003, but was rappin pimp shit way before that. it's for the image brodie.

and what are u talking about "pervert"? what in my signature is perverted??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Wait, what?

Silence of the LAMB.

Though, isn't your family pretty rich?

Sccit

LOL.....infinite literally grew up believing that dr. dre was a a real killer. he gets heart murmurs every time he hears otherwise.