Author Topic: Just realized they were eatin P.I.G. at the last supper in 2 of Amerikaz Most Wa  (Read 2415 times)

Hack Wilson - real

first of all, what does money have anything to do with any of this? my family consists of israeli immigrants who came here to hustle and make a living in this country.......punks and real ones exist in all classes of life. but since u asked, no, my family is not rich.. they make just enough money to pay their mortgage at the end of the month with nothin left over. rich is when ur money works for u, not when u work for your money...my family filed for bankruptcy back when the economy was at its worst..."rich"

and me...i'm personally doin alright. i work every day, but am not anywhere close to where i wanna be financially.....yet.

but thats neither here nor there...bein a real one comes from within. and a lot of these rappers are soft and portray a different image altogether. and for some, these rappers are santa clause status. for others, they are regular people, just like u or infinite............so how do YOU see it?

I get your point about real and fake exists no matter your economic status.  So in that regard you are on point.

But I think people just bring up economics because when you want to call rappers like Dre and Snoop SOFT when they came up rough, that shit isn't cool.  And that opens you up for scrutiny if you want to talk that kind of shit about Snoop and how Snoop came up, like you are in some position to talk.... when whether you were working or not you've always had expensive clothes to wear and a bomb car to drive.

To put it in perspective, 2pac moved into your neighborhood AFTER he had blown up and sold millions of albums.  You had it given to you.  So don't throw stones if you livin in a glass house, cuzzin...Snoop came up rough, Pac came up rough, and Dre came up rough, so don't even try to pretend that they are SOFT compared to you. 

Dr. Dre didn't come up rough and neither did Ice Cube, both came from well off families and attended private schools full of whities

i don't think MC Ren or Yella were from the ghetto either.  Ice Cube even went to college.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Which is why Cube's subject manner was much more political, and once he left NWA that political aspect left with him. He was on another level. But he did drop out after a year to go to New York and record AmeriKKKa'z Most Wanted. If you ever saw the MTV interview of NWA it was comical because they were at Cube's house, there was a pool in the back yard and Cube was trying to pass off an obviously middle class neighborhood as rough.

Dr. Dre was a bit different. He went to high school at Centennial and failed out, then transferred to Fremont, then failed out, so he just started spinning records. But he never went to a private school, though he tried and couldn't get in because of grades. So it's not like Dre was living the privileged life. He just never gangbanged, he was like that musical dude in the hood spinning records and not claiming to be a gangsta.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
People need to stop making false prophets of these studio Gz

Again, what the fucc do you guys need to consider a rapper "real"?  I mean, according to the kind of standards your suggesting a rapper would already be dead or in prison before he could even have a career in rap.

Russel Simmons talks a lot about how when you look at history, it was the poets that people depended upon to speak about the reality of the times they lived in.  They were truth tellers, and they were able to express a reality that lay people could not articulate—but it existed.  2pac, for example, is the culmination of 400 years of slavery, Afeni can even recall her grandmothers history of being a slave.  As Fredrick Douglas said, "You are not judged from the height you have risen but from the depths you have climbed".  Pac both climbed from the depths and reached the heights.

The reason 2pac is the realest rapper that ever lived is that 2pac lived through some of the darkest realities in American history and he lived long enough to tell about it before being murdered himself.  And this is all documented.  There are a lot of great books detailing the reality of what 2pac went through.  Childhood friend Darrin Bastfield wrote a great book about Pac's life in Baltimore called "Back In The Day" and Micheal Eric Dyson wrote a great book "Holler If You Hear Me" about Pac's role as a poet, truth teller, and prophet of his time.  2pac truly was the rose that grew from the cracks of concrete and he was a hip-hop Prophet, and that poet that people will look at hundreds of years from now to understand life before the turn of the millennium.  

Snoop was a contemporary of 2pac, co-conspirator, 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted—and a lot of people may forget that it was actually Snoop who was the #1 rapper in the world in the mid-90's—and Pac was actually #2.  After Pac died, Pac then became the clear #1.  The point is that, Snoop may not be the realest rapper of all-time, but he's not far off.   The way Snoop came up and the kind of person Snoop is, there are many similarities with Pac.  This is also detailed for anyone who really wants to read up on it, Snoop has an excellent auto-biography out there—The Doggfather.  

So when you have faced certain realities in life without any pillow or cushion to fall upon then you can express reality in a way that others can't—provided you have the gift to articulate those experiences poetically.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:37:42 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

People need to stop making false prophets of these studio Gz

Again, what the fucc do you guys need to consider a rapper "real"?  I mean, according to the kind of standards your suggesting a rapper would already be dead or in prison before he could even have a career in rap.

Russel Simmons talks a lot about how when you look at history, it was the poets that people depended upon to speak about the reality of the times they lived in.  They were truth tellers, and they were able to express a reality that lay people could not articulate—but it existed.  2pac, for example, is the culmination of 400 years of slavery, Afeni can even recall her grandmothers history of being a slave.  As Fredrick Douglas said, "You are not judged from the height you have risen but from the depths you have climbed".  Pac both climbed from the depths and reached the heights.

The reason 2pac is the realest rapper that ever lived is that 2pac lived through some of the darkest realities in American history and he lived long enough to tell about it before being murdered himself.  And this is all documented.  There are a lot of great books detailing the reality of what 2pac went through.  Childhood friend Darrin Bastfield wrote a great book about Pac's life in Baltimore called "Back In The Day" and Micheal Eric Dyson wrote a great book "Holler If You Hear Me" about Pac's role as a poet, truth teller, and prophet of his time.  2pac truly was the rose that grew from the cracks of concrete and he was a hip-hop Prophet, and that poet that people will look at hundreds of years from now to understand life before the turn of the millennium.  

Snoop was a contemporary of 2pac, co-conspirator, 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted—and a lot of people may forget that it was actually Snoop who was the #1 rapper in the world in the mid-90's—and Pac was actually #2.  After Pac died, Pac then became the clear #1.  The point is that, Snoop may not be the realest rapper of all-time, but he's not far off.   The way Snoop came up and the kind of person Snoop is, there are many similarities with Pac.  This is also detailed for anyone who really wants to read up on it, Snoop has an excellent auto-biography out there—The Doggfather.  

So when you have faced certain realities in life without any pillow or cushion to fall upon then you can express reality in a way that others can't—provided you have the gift to articulate those experiences poetically.

their pillow to fall upon was love....they were both very close to their mothers. love is the strongest cushion. thats why u had a much harder and less fulfilling life than both pac and snoop.....but at the end of the day, i would not use that as a means to say you're realer or harder than them.

who u are comes from the soul....i know people who been through hella shit and, at the end of the day, theyre still punks. if you truly believe in God, you'll understand exactly what i'm sayin.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

their pillow to fall upon was love....they were both very close to their mothers. love is the strongest cushion. thats why u had a much harder and less fulfilling life than both pac and snoop.....but at the end of the day, i would not use that as a means to say you're realer or harder than them.

who u are comes from the soul....i know people who been through hella shit and, at the end of the day, theyre still punks. if you truly believe in God, you'll understand exactly what i'm sayin.

Again... you don't know what your talking about... but I mean, why read books when you are in L.A. blazing kush and playing ball all day?  I probably wouldn't read books then either.

Snoop was actually kicked out of his mom's house.   His mom kicked him out of the house while he was still a teenager.  Snoop even had to spend many nights sleeping in his car.  And as for Pac, he was also out on his own, sleeping around from place to place as a teenager—his mom's addiction to crack was well documented.  I'm not saying his mom didn't love him, but saying that they had a soft cushion in life just because their moms loved them isn't saying much; a mothers natural instinct is to love, and it's very rare if that's not the case.  It's also funny that you somehow used that to suggest I didn't have my Mom's love.

Now.. does having a hard life coming up automatically make you harder or more real?  No.  But in the world of rap, if you have  the gift, and you are able to conquer harsh realities of life through the power of the word—that is what I'm talking about.  Using the power of the "word" to transcend the harsh realities of life. 

Sccit

Again... you don't know what your talking about... but I mean, why read books when you are in L.A. blazing kush and playing ball all day?  I probably wouldn't read books then either.

Snoop was actually kicked out of his mom's house.   His mom kicked him out of the house while he was still a teenager.  Snoop even had to spend many nights sleeping in his car.  And as for Pac, he was also out on his own, sleeping around from place to place as a teenager—his mom's addiction to crack was well documented.  I'm not saying his mom didn't love him, but saying that they had a soft cushion in life just because their moms loved them isn't saying much; a mothers natural instinct is to love, and it's very rare if that's not the case.  It's also funny that you somehow used that to suggest I didn't have my Mom's love.

Now.. does having a hard life coming up automatically make you harder or more real?  No.  But in the world of rap, if you have  the gift, and you are able to conquer harsh realities of life through the power of the word—that is what I'm talking about.  Using the power of the "word" to transcend the harsh realities of life. 

pac was In arts school and already touring with digital underground by the time he was a teen .. snoop already had a top album out under Dre when he was a teen. I just think these guys had a much better and more fulfilling life than you think, with plenty of "cushions" to fall on. like I said, I think you've lived a way tougher life than either of them, but I wouldn't say it makes you "harder" .. at the end of the day, who U are comes from within. Ice cube is a family man and frank ocean is not .. but which one is a faggot? when U read books that people write about themselves, of course they guna paint themselves in the best light they possibly can. it's human nature. its the same with the raps as it is with the books. what man doesn't embellish truths and talk themselves up? especially cats in hip-hop, where pride is an overwhelming factor.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

pac was In arts school and already touring with digital underground by the time he was a teen .. snoop already had a top album out under Dre when he was a teen. I just think these guys had a much better and more fulfilling life than you think, with plenty of "cushions" to fall on. like I said, I think you've lived a way tougher life than either of them, but I wouldn't say it makes you "harder" .. at the end of the day, who U are comes from within. Ice cube is a family man and frank ocean is not .. but which one is a faggot? when U read books that people write about themselves, of course they guna paint themselves in the best light they possibly can. it's human nature. its the same with the raps as it is with the books. what man doesn't embellish truths and talk themselves up? especially cats in hip-hop, where pride is an overwhelming factor.

lmao@using Pac's time with Digital Underground and Snoop's success with "Deep Cover" as evidence of them somehow having a "cushion" to fall on.  Pac didn't have Digital Underground handed to him by way of being born to wealthy parents.  Snoop didn't have "Deep Cover" handed to him by way of being born to wealthy parents.

Pac earned his connection with Digital Underground the hard way, he had been battling niccaz in the streets and rising up the ranks the hard-way since his days in Baltimore.  He spent thousands of hours rehearsing and practicing and this was all when he was still in Baltimore (btw, last I checked you wouldn't even accept a battle on blogtalkradio and have never actually battled another rapper in person).  Then once in the Bay he struggled with everything from being homeless, jobless, mom addicted to crack, never knew his father, surrounded by gangs, drugs, violence... and through all of it—through his own talent and strength of spirit he proved his worth and earned his connection to Digital Underground.

Same with Snoop... he went through similar trials and through the power of the "word" and his own strength of spirit he transcended his upbringing.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:55:22 AM by Infinite »

MUHFUKKA

damn this is funny. infant just cuz someone grows up in a bad neighborhood it doesnt make them hard. i remember on that snoop fatherhood show he tried to box and it looked like he had never been in a fight in his life. when he did a couple months in jail or whatever (which hes been bragging about ever since) u know he was shitting himself the whole time

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

damn this is funny. infant just cuz someone grows up in a bad neighborhood it doesnt make them hard. i remember on that snoop fatherhood show he tried to box and it looked like he had never been in a fight in his life. when he did a couple months in jail or whatever (which hes been bragging about ever since) u know he was shitting himself the whole time

keep in mind he also thinks that going to the motherland Africa certifies him as African, his way of thinking is just different than ours

Sccit

lmao@using Pac's time with Digital Underground and Snoop's success with "Deep Cover" as evidence of them somehow having a "cushion" to fall on.  Pac didn't have Digital Underground handed to him by way of being born to wealthy parents.  Snoop didn't have "Deep Cover" handed to him by way of being born to wealthy parents.

Pac earned his connection with Digital Underground the hard way, he had been battling niccaz in the streets and rising up the ranks the hard-way since his days in Baltimore.  He spent thousands of hours rehearsing and practicing and this was all when he was still in Baltimore (btw, last I checked you wouldn't even accept a battle on blogtalkradio and have never actually battled another rapper in person).  Then once in the Bay he struggled with everything from being homeless, jobless, mom addicted to crack, never knew his father, surrounded by gangs, drugs, violence... and through all of it—through his own talent and strength of spirit he proved his worth and earned his connection to Digital Underground.

Same with Snoop... he went through similar trials and through the power of the "word" and his own strength of spirit he transcended his upbringing. 

again, u see these guys as Gods and prophets, so your vision is skewed. theyre literally your childhood superheros, and it shows....im not even talking about me here, but you keep makin it about me as if some underlying jealousy is consuming your soul. the point im making is that they already had a better life by their teens than your average dubcc poster has today. doesnt matter how they got it, the point is that they were livin it up in their early stages. youre in much more of a struggle in your 30s than snoop was at 19, but again, it doesnt make u harder....snoop knew the right people. if he wasn't friends with nate and warren g, he coulve very easily been your average strugglin rapper still tryna come up..... and if u wanna make it about me, i'm NOWHERE close to where I wanna be, so again, i duno where u keep getting this envious notion of me "living it up" and "having the time of my life smokin trees"....to be honest with you, i battle depression and bust my ass off every day tryna get this lamb shit to take off so that I can finally live comfortably...but your punkass doesnt see that, because you're so scared of bein cheddar bob that u speak about others based on your own emotions... like a straight sucker, bruh.

and stop bringin up the "bein handed shit by wealthy parents" bs....1.my parents are not wealthy enough to even cover their own bills and 2.what was i handed? .. i sleep at different pads from night to night.. i havent quite made it homie....my parents had me young as fuck, before they were ready, and didnt teach me shit growin up, literally. i was kicked out of schools, always got in trouble with the law, and basically lived in a mental hell tryna find myself..i play it cool, but i'm the angriest muthafucka u will ever meet, and i'm not even close to bein content. so fall back with that bitchass jealousy talk, unless u wanna come out here and see me about it. then i can show u what time it is....but until then, keep my name out your mouth..and yes, you ARE bein a cheddar bob. talkin about how i wont battle on blogtalk radio, u salty muthafucka...whenever ur done with ur indonesia trip, u can come out here and i'll battle u face to face. we can record it and put it on dubcc for every1 to see. the challenge has been issued, bob.

this isn't about other rappers for u......it's about me. you still feel some typa way about me, and you couldnt make it any more obvious. gayboy shit.

Hack Wilson - real

infinite almost slit his wrist when Eminem apologized to his mom and admitted he was never as poor as he used to claim when he first got famous.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Syke's "Be yo self" song sounds a lot like a 2pac diss to me

funny how it took a dozen years for me to notice

Or the post I made about it a few months ago, why did u change you mind? U said u doubted it.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=312529.0

Also it's clear as fuck snoop was dissing biggie back in the day, shit I had on the house of blues dvd yesterday, laughs all the way through pac dissing the shit out of biggie. Also made it very clear he was from the west not the east.
On one of them wide awake releases he says something along the lines of "your fat, wack with one dead eye" mmmmmmmm who was he talking about???
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:49:25 AM by jory »

Hack Wilson - real

Or the post I made about it a few months ago, why did u change you mind? U said u doubted it.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=312529.0

Also it's clear as fuck snoop was dissing biggie back in the day, shit I had on the house of blues dvd yesterday, laughs all the way through pac dissing the shit out of biggie. Also made it very clear he was from the west not the east.
On one of them wide awake releases he says something along the lines of "your fat, wack with one dead eye" mmmmmmmm who was he talking about???

i went back and listened to the song like 3 or 4 times in a row and then started thinking "well Big Syke's album was slated to be released when 2pac was still alive and he wasn't talking to Pac anymore allegedly - maybe this guy is right"

Syke didn't call Pac out by name prolly cuz he figured they would be boys again at some point in the future

abusive

There is a thread here that gives information about Pac and Syke falling out. In it it was said that Syke was suppose to wait it out and sign to Pac's label but Syke got impatient and went behind Pac's back and tried to get a deal with DR. The information goes on to say that Pac told his bodyguard Frank to handle Syke if he ever came around again.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

There is a thread here that gives information about Pac and Syke falling out. In it it was said that Syke was suppose to wait it out and sign to Pac's label but Syke got impatient and went behind Pac's back and tried to get a deal with DR. The information goes on to say that Pac told his bodyguard Frank to handle Syke if he ever came around again.
Sounds like a common problem within much of Pac's camp. A lot of them wanted to get paid, get signed and/or blow up like Pac right away and grew extremely impatient, then they jumped the gun in some way.