Author Topic: Just realized they were eatin P.I.G. at the last supper in 2 of Amerikaz Most Wa  (Read 2413 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
one in the chamber for the anger that u build inside but you never ride.....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MOBNigga06

Big Syke's "Be yo self" song sounds a lot like a 2pac diss to me

funny how it took a dozen years for me to notice
There is a thread here that gives information about Pac and Syke falling out. In it it was said that Syke was suppose to wait it out and sign to Pac's label but Syke got impatient and went behind Pac's back and tried to get a deal with DR. The information goes on to say that Pac told his bodyguard Frank to handle Syke if he ever came around again.
Sounds like a common problem within much of Pac's camp. A lot of them wanted to get paid, get signed and/or blow up like Pac right away and grew extremely impatient, then they jumped the gun in some way.

Who else did Pac get mad at for this reason? The story about Syke is the only case of this that comes to mind for me, but perhaps I'm forgetting someone.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I think Fatal, but left the camp after Pac died.

DeeezNuuuts83

Who else did Pac get mad at for this reason? The story about Syke is the only case of this that comes to mind for me, but perhaps I'm forgetting someone.
Mopreme, sort of. That's why he got his ass kicked at Death Row and didn't come back.

DeeezNuuuts83

I think Fatal, but left the camp after Pac died.
Actually Fatal was loyal. In his interviews with hitemup, he said he was just happy to be there and was fine with putting in work for Pac (on the mic, on the streets, etc.) and didn't care too much about anything else, but he had mentioned that a lot of the other Outlawz were always really eager to get signed... hence them signing to Death Row after Pac died, even though he told them not to.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

again, u see these guys as Gods and prophets, so your vision is skewed. theyre literally your childhood superheros, and it shows....im not even talking about me here, but you keep makin it about me as if some underlying jealousy is consuming your soul. the point im making is that they already had a better life by their teens than your average dubcc poster has today. doesnt matter how they got it, the point is that they were livin it up in their early stages. youre in much more of a struggle in your 30s than snoop was at 19, but again, it doesnt make u harder....snoop knew the right people. if he wasn't friends with nate and warren g, he coulve very easily been your average strugglin rapper still tryna come up..... and if u wanna make it about me, i'm NOWHERE close to where I wanna be, so again, i duno where u keep getting this envious notion of me "living it up" and "having the time of my life smokin trees"....to be honest with you, i battle depression and bust my ass off every day tryna get this lamb shit to take off so that I can finally live comfortably...but your punkass doesnt see that, because you're so scared of bein cheddar bob that u speak about others based on your own emotions... like a straight sucker, bruh.

and stop bringin up the "bein handed shit by wealthy parents" bs....1.my parents are not wealthy enough to even cover their own bills and 2.what was i handed? .. i sleep at different pads from night to night.. i havent quite made it homie....my parents had me young as fuck, before they were ready, and didnt teach me shit growin up, literally. i was kicked out of schools, always got in trouble with the law, and basically lived in a mental hell tryna find myself..i play it cool, but i'm the angriest muthafucka u will ever meet, and i'm not even close to bein content. so fall back with that bitchass jealousy talk, unless u wanna come out here and see me about it. then i can show u what time it is....but until then, keep my name out your mouth..and yes, you ARE bein a cheddar bob. talkin about how i wont battle on blogtalk radio, u salty muthafucka...whenever ur done with ur indonesia trip, u can come out here and i'll battle u face to face. we can record it and put it on dubcc for every1 to see. the challenge has been issued, bob.

this isn't about other rappers for u......it's about me. you still feel some typa way about me, and you couldnt make it any more obvious. gayboy shit.

Fucc what you talkin about nicca...

All you mufuckaz on this thread saying that 2pac, Snoop, Dre, Daz ain't real... believe what you want, nobody can keep you from believing whatever the fucc you want... but for my money, I say YOU are the mufuckaz that ain't real.  And ya'll ain't in any kind of position to speak on legendz... fucc ya'll   8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Scitt is out there doing shows with Joe Budden while Brian is out there in Indonesia picking up dead rat carcasses for dinner and missing America.

although nobody REALLY believes you left the country ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Scitt is out there doing shows with Joe Budden while Brian is out there in Indonesia picking up dead rat carcasses for dinner and missing America.

That sounds pretty neato... sure would love to see the footage  ;)

although nobody REALLY believes you left the country ;)

Check my IP address dumbfuck

Hack Wilson - real

how can I check your IP address?  I'm not a moderator.

There is some footage in the G Spot  - it was taken by someone from this forum who was in the crowd.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah faggot... your hero Sccit is a moderator though and he already checked it and vouched it.

There is some footage in the G Spot  - it was taken by someone from this forum who was in the crowd.

I don't see anything in G-Spot, may I please have a link so I can experience this first hand  :)

Sccit

lol@"your hero sccit".....some ex-girlfriend shit

he sounds like cham did 3 years back, cynically asking for footage and shit lolsmh

just opened for WC on saturday and had another video shoot on sunday as well...cry me a river baby boo.

Hack Wilson - real

yeah faggot... your hero Sccit is a moderator though and he already checked it and vouched it.

I don't see anything in G-Spot, may I please have a link so I can experience this first hand  :)

Sccit, I'm glad you cut out the unloyal dudes like this from your circle

Blood$

Infinite, all clowning aside which crip set put you on?

Remedy360

The delusion on display here is just other worldly.

Hack Wilson - real

Infinite, all clowning aside which crip set put you on?

he's part of the White Guilt Crips established 1984