Author Topic: Dr Dre and Pete Rock in studio with Bishop Lamont.Reformation getting released  (Read 1122 times)

dameons

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 04:54:04 PM by dameons »

dameons

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
No fucking way!! I want a Dr Dre and Pete Rock Collabo on new Dre Album (If it ever comes out).
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

dameons

I wish we could get that Statlanta album.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Looking forward to this... although I wish he took all of the best songs he has recorded over the last several years to make the album.  (Rather than scrapping old ones for new ones that aren't as good)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jaytee

DOC and Pooh were also in the studio.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

if bishop will drop his album then itīs a goog move, other than that itīs a failure like donīt make this shit big like dre is a faggot heīs a old fuckin homo who fuckin bruce his homo friend over the years and dre gay faggot is not a real producer heīs the jay-z of beats we all know that...so donīt expect anything.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I don't recognize anybody in the Dre picture above
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
I don't recognize anybody in the Dre picture above

OMFG, are you stupid? let me clear you up, so from left to right there's Dre, Pete Rock, The DOC & DJ Pooh. Nuthin but legends on that pic

me1

Don't think that's DOC next to Pooh

That aside, man, I bet the scratches Pete Rock is contributing to the song we will never hear are amazing!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:44:08 AM by manny1 »

dameons

Pete Rock is second only to Premier on the east coast..He can sample horns like a mofo

Jome

Think they were recording taking photos for this classic shit:

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'

That aside, man, I bet the scratches Pete Rock is contributing to the song we will never hear are amazing!
of course that's him

me1

of course that's him

for real? that looks nothing like him to me, but i guess i'm used to him with a goatee