Author Topic: do you agree with anti gang laws?  (Read 862 times)

miss demeanor

do you agree with anti gang laws?
« on: April 09, 2015, 04:36:24 AM »
Over here in qld Australia the government initiated a crackdown on biker gangs..... Their not allowed to congregate in a group, wear their colours or actually be found to be a member of a gang.... Some motorcycle enthusiasts have been inconvenienced by these laws but not to the extent that people of a non white culture ate profiled and accused of criminality..... Actual biker gangs or as we call them bikies infect our communities with all types of corruption, intimidation, drugs and other sordidness..... Then they do a charity run for the cancer council and we're sposed to appreciate them.... More like bow down..... Cops are corrupt too and some cops consider themselves to be the biggest gang in the world.... Hense my admiration for serpico.... Is it as wrong to target a criminal organisation as it is to racially profile someone.... The war on drugs is a travesty but its so much deeper than that.... And yet a minority in a community or culture commits a crime and the entire community/culture suffers the wrath of the authority...... Any thoughts?

J. B A N A N A S

Re: do you agree with anti gang laws?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 03:10:32 PM »
Gang injunctions run the risk of possibly inconveniencing or offending civilians who aren't in a gang and just happen to be nearby. However, if you're dumb enough to dress in gang colors in a neighborhood that's so dangerous that injunctions are necessary maybe you need a rough wake up call.

Injunctions are basically a restraining order here in the United States, will they absolutely stop gang activity? Of course not, but personally I'd rather be able to take my family or go work out at a public park without a bunch of gang bangers freely hanging out everywhere, strapped and constantly itching to put in work.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
excellent answer to an excellent question

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 08:57:48 PM »
no, gangs are great for society.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 11:28:24 PM »

Gangs are a menace to society, but the concept of an extended family, comraderie, knowing someone got ya back, being down to defend each other like ya blood kin, feeding ya fams, belonging to something when ya come from a place of hardship, the love, honor, respect for peers n elder members, Just like one big family, that's dope.... Bit the negative that effect the wider community n innocent standers by far outweighs the positive aspects.... Would you want ya kids being forced to pish drugs? Would you appreciate someone telling you to bow down and making you feel inferior.... Some gangs start out of love, others from a place of self defence, but just like everything in this world, when power, ego and money are thrown in the mix it just gets corrupted... You got people willing to toss up they own blood for status... You got people willing to kill just to prove emselves... That's not to be admired....

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 02:43:29 PM »

Gangs are a menace to society, but the concept of an extended family, comraderie, knowing someone got ya back, being down to defend each other like ya blood kin, feeding ya fams, belonging to something when ya come from a place of hardship, the love, honor, respect for peers n elder members, Just like one big family, that's dope.... Bit the negative that effect the wider community n innocent standers by far outweighs the positive aspects.... Would you want ya kids being forced to pish drugs? Would you appreciate someone telling you to bow down and making you feel inferior.... Some gangs start out of love, others from a place of self defence, but just like everything in this world, when power, ego and money are thrown in the mix it just gets corrupted... You got people willing to toss up they own blood for status... You got people willing to kill just to prove emselves... That's not to be admired....

ur pretty smart for a schizo......respect

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 01:00:30 AM »
No.  I don't respect any law restricting basic freedoms based upon who you "supposedly" are.  The idea is fine, but in reality, it's not stopping the root problem which is the I'll advised disastrous war on drugs.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 03:28:14 AM »
No.  I don't respect any law restricting basic freedoms based upon who you "supposedly" are.  The idea is fine, but in reality, it's not stopping the root problem which is the I'll advised disastrous war on drugs.

I agree that the war on drugs is a farce as it is widely known that the same enforcement agencies supposedly policing these activities are actually co operating with the cartels that distribute.... Bout what do you do about kidnappings, murders, extortion, gang rape, intimidation.
Do we just turn a blind eye to these activities. How would you feel as a victim. Its also know that these activities also receive limited policing as even police are subject to victimization from known criminal organisations and some police also commit similar crimes themselves. But you need to draw a line somewhere and state that these practices will not be tolerated in the community. And when it comes to organized crime as apposed to individuals, we need to target the organisation as a whole unit, rather than chase our tails going after individuals. Its like if a company commits tax evasion. You go after everyone, and even if the owner or shareholders aren't fully aware of their employees activities they are just as liable to the loss as they would have prospered from the crime..

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 07:54:27 AM »
The real question here is, are anti association n anti gang laws, such as the Vlad law recently established in Queensland actually being upheld?
Intimidation of witnesses, court officials and law enforcement agenciesagencies and officers is common practice in all criminal affairs... From domestic violence all the way up to drug trafficking and forced prostitution... The real and extremely vivid threat of torture disables us from convincing ourselves and the general public of the tyranny of these organisations... Just as these organisations outwardly practice segregation but in fact co exist in an unspoken agreement of territory and product....
Many criminal organisations openly fraternize with each other, whilst others do so on a more subversive level, in an effort to maintain image, status and respect amongst peers....
Our generation looks upon infamy with open admiration, having benefitted from the protesting generations before us and adopting an anti authoritarian attitude...
More and more young people are exploring corrupt and defamative lifestyles due to popular culture whilst to lazy to protest against true authoritarian egotism and dictatorship that secretly guides our governments and justice systems, rather play ex box, get high, fuck and sleep in....
The older generations of gang members blame the youth for being greedy and yet derive pleasure from the exploits of those who seek their counsel in concern as yo how they should conduct themselves when confronted with opposition....
The same rules since time immemorial....
Money and fear are the driving factors...
Ignorance and the luxury of a convenient lifestyle are the main barriers between the current state of world politics and gang related activities...
Its all tied in together...
Do you really think that a government who is prepared to travel thousands of miles to enforce a law over seas through the guise of democracy can't afford to efficiently police themselves?

I hate this world....

Then I see a pretty flower and thank god I'm alive....

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 03:41:48 AM »
NATO is a large gang. Wearing suits and ties as opposed to red scarfs isn't any different, just a different venue and class
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »
There's classy folk wearing red scarves, blue bandanna, three piece suit, leathers....
All type of of fuckery....
You can dress shit up, spray expensive cologne on it, have it delivered in a limousine, sugar coat it n call it desert, but its still just shit...

lefillegal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 11:45:57 PM »
I might agree if they worked BUT they don't and never will. Anytime you set up rules for people who don't follow rules how can you expect results? I'll wait for the answers but coming from these gang infested lands of southern cal, I just don't see it. Laws are for law abiding citizens not criminals