Author Topic: Robin Hood or robbin the hood?  (Read 340 times)

miss demeanor

Robin Hood or robbin the hood?
« on: April 09, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »
The titles pretty self explanatory..... Happy Friday Yankie Doodle.....

Sccit

Re: Robin Hood or robbin the hood?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
IS THERE SOME KINDA MENTAL DISORDER THAT CAUSES ONE TO DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT AND KEEP RETURNING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME?

FORUMUNCERTAINTITIS OR SOME SHIT

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 02:41:55 PM »
Look mami, we all really wanna be your friend but you're not doing yourself any favors by not sharing naked selfies on here.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:15 PM »
IS THERE SOME KINDA MENTAL DISORDER THAT CAUSES ONE TO DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT AND KEEP RETURNING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME?

FORUMUNCERTAINTITIS OR SOME SHIT

Come on sccit...
We've already established that I have severe mental health issues, need we clarify it any further...
Secondly, I keep coming back cos I'm bored, something few people actually recognise, rather reverting to sarcastic attempts of humour to justify their own displeasure of ones threads...

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:19 PM »
Look mami, we all really wanna be your friend but you're not doing yourself any favors by not sharing naked selfies on here.

Trust me kid, you don't wanna see me naked...
I'm 32. I don't work out. I've got jail bait tattoos. I weigh about 75 kg. I'm 5ft9inches. I don't wear beautiful, feminine clothing. I haven't cut my hair in 3 years. I've got the complexion of a white girl who's been smoking since they were 12 and I've only ever once taken a naked selfie, just to see what I looked like, and all I thought was, I need to go to the gym.... Picture me Rollin into McDonalds....