Author Topic: L.T. Hutton: John Singleton Didn't Quit 2Pac Movie, He Was Fired  (Read 396 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZGOBAHnREdk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZGOBAHnREdk</a>

Hack Wilson - real

Re: L.T. Hutton: John Singleton Didn't Quit 2Pac Movie, He Was Fired
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 07:03:01 PM »
not sure I want to see this movie anymore.  they're clearly going to try to "soften" Pac's image for this shit.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 09:23:21 PM »
not sure I want to see this movie anymore.  they're clearly going to try to "soften" Pac's image for this shit.

Not sure that this is the case with L.T.

His comments seemed pretty reasonable. The problem with Singleton is that he wanted the movie to be a "John Singleton Film" but what it needs to be is a Tupac Shakur film.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

soopa-man

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 12:31:11 AM »
It would be too much of a movie you would probabaly have to get some Martin Scorsese to really unfold the movie 3 hours style, I'm still wondering how the NWA movie going to roll out from 88 to 95 when eazy died

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 09:31:25 AM »

Not sure that this is the case with L.T.

His comments seemed pretty reasonable. The problem with Singleton is that he wanted the movie to be a "John Singleton Film" but what it needs to be is a Tupac Shakur film.

Singleton knew Pac better than anyone in Hollyweird, he's the perfect guy to direct it.

papa-smurf

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 02:10:09 PM »
This movie gonna be a disaster! Really if afeni shakur is involved! I dont wanna hear or see shit that afeni is involved, she ruin everything that she is involved in.