Author Topic: 2003 daz interview excerpt on pac being a blood  (Read 985 times)

CORREA

2003 daz interview excerpt on pac being a blood
« on: April 10, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »
MVRemix: I've read some interviews about you talking about Tupac's fluctuating behaviour. You defending Kurupt and whatnot when he behaved outlandishly towards him... As someone who actually can properly comment. Was Pac what he's heralded as now, after his passing - what are your thoughts on the man that he was?

Daz: He was what people heralded him to be. I love Tupac, we Gemini's. I do the same shit, but I have to control myself. He had some fucked up ways. He was crippin' when he first got in the rap game. He was rollin', 40's with Thug Life. As you look at them old tapes, you'll see he was hangin' with crips back then. Then he started hanging with Suge and he started being a blood. That really fucked up the streets right there. Him being M.O.B., and now Tha Outlawz is trying to be Blood's too. I'm a crip for life. That blood shit - I don't give a fuck about none of them motherfuckers.

http://urban.mvremix.com/interviews/daz.shtml

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: 2003 daz interview excerpt on pac being a blood
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 07:21:13 PM »
That's probably what got Fatal pissed off and dissing him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:21:55 PM »

No, Daz calling Pac's mom a crackhead is what did it.

Fatal even ran into Daz's brother, who had no idea they were beefing at the time, and had him call Daz form his cell phone so Fatal could chew Daz out on the phone  :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »
Fatal even ran into Daz's brother, who had no idea they were beefing at the time, and had him call Daz form his cell phone so Fatal could chew Daz out on the phone  :laugh:
Where did you hear that?  What I remember hearing was that Daz was in NY and Fatal's brother ran into Daz, and called Fatal (though he didn't know that Fatal had problems with Daz) after introducing himself to Daz, but then Daz took off.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 07:54:35 PM »
Where did you hear that?  What I remember hearing was that Daz was in NY and Fatal's brother ran into Daz, and called Fatal (though he didn't know that Fatal had problems with Daz) after introducing himself to Daz, but then Daz took off.

Hmm is that what it was?

I'm pretty high, maybe I mis-remembered like Roger Clemens.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 07:56:18 PM »
If you're talking about what Fatal said on that hitemup interview from 2003, then yes, that's what it was.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 08:06:18 PM »
do u have that interview??

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 08:07:46 PM »
Yeah, but on an old laptop (not here) and on my iPhone

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 08:11:28 PM »
you should upload it sometime, i haven't heard that since 2003

papa-smurf

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 09:21:42 PM »
2pac was running with a crip gang in inglewood called imperial village crips when he had the group thug life. big syke,mental & kato is all from imperial village crip.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 09:24:28 PM by papa-smurf »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2015, 09:42:32 AM »
Not for a while.  My old laptop is at my family's house 100 miles away and I don't think you can take it off an iPhone without doing some weird shit.

I remember the interview pretty well though.  Was there a part of it you were curious about?

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 03:52:42 AM »
2pac was running with a crip gang in inglewood called imperial village crips when he had the group thug life. big syke,mental & kato is all from imperial village crip.

Hence Syke's Be Yo Self subliminal about switching hoods and whatnot...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 02:56:28 PM »

Hence Syke's Be Yo Self subliminal about switching hoods and whatnot...

niggas can talk all that pac was the realest shit all they want but nobody knew him better than his own homeboys. syke hit him wit that ether. :laugh:
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

abusive

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2015, 07:29:39 PM »
I wish someone could find Daz saying Suge used Pac as a shield.
Not for a while.  My old laptop is at my family's house 100 miles away and I don't think you can take it off an iPhone without doing some weird shit.

I remember the interview pretty well though.  Was there a part of it you were curious about?
lol is that the jail interview I keep asking you to up?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 09:11:52 PM »
It's one of them.  Both were done by hitemup... the first one in 2001 was done when Fatal was locked up (hence the collect call confirmation at the beginning), and the second one in 2003 was done after he got out and was conducted by Rukas.