Author Topic: 2003 daz interview excerpt on pac being a blood  (Read 1002 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 2003 daz interview excerpt on pac being a blood
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 02:47:05 AM »
 What daz says iz cool.... I mean he gives pac his props, just wishes pac woulda stayed down.... and he'd probably be alive if he'd hung tighter with dpg and not gone MOB..... also, Snoop and Daz loved Pac and they would've welcomed him in.. this would've marginalized suge and kept him in check and then dre stays at the label

So in some alternative universe out there Pac is alive as a crip and honorary dpg member and dre is still banging out hits for death row while suge mans the phones handling business
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 03:36:14 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 01:39:01 PM »
What daz says iz cool.... I mean he gives pac his props, just wishes pac woulda stayed down.... and he'd probably be alive if he'd hung tighter with dpg and not gone MOB..... also, Snoop and Daz loved Pac and they would've welcomed him in.. this would've marginalized suge and kept him in check and then dre stays at the label

So in some alternative universe out there Pac is alive as a crip and honorary dpg member and dre is still banging out hits for death row while suge mans the phones handling business
get help

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 01:46:54 PM »

get help

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 11:42:55 AM »

get help

Calilove661

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »

get help