Author Topic: The War is Over  (Read 1905 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
The War is Over
« on: April 09, 2003, 05:51:45 AM »
There ya go.

21 days I think.

Official annoncements maybe later or tomorrow.

;D

Don Seer

Re:The War is Over
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 05:55:58 AM »
crazy.. their may still be some shocks to come tho

what i dont get....... how come 10 years ago they reached a stalemate in this war resulting in the situation that brought about this whole situation in the first place.... yet 10 years later they get they asses kicked... where did all these so called elite units go?

that iraqi information minister is a trip... he was still claimin americans were being destroyed when they could be seen from the spot he was saying it advancing in tanks n shit. even since before this started he's not even been connected to the central power anymore, up until 2 years ago he used to be their foreign minister but  got booted from the cabinet coz he fell out with one of the big guys sons... heh

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 06:09:45 AM »
The weapons inspections actually did work!

lol

I'm glad Britain and the US (fuck Aussies) has won, but this war was always, and is still, a joke.  Iraq had zero weapons of mass destruction, no doubt anthrax or something will be found from somewhere, but as Hans Blix said, the inspections were going very well and they needed more time.  Hopefully what all the opposition to this war has done is to stop Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Cheney and Perle from carrying out any more invasions.  I wonder what Iraq will be like in 10 years time, whether the allies will carry out their duties of actually stabilising the country, because Afghanistan has been left to rot.  Well, lets hope for a Bush defeat in 2004, because truly, he is one of the worst Presidents ever, he has fucked up domestically.  You need to read the book 1984 and see what it says about "Perpetual war" and what it does for nations.

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 07:23:22 AM »
that iraqi information minister is a trip... he was still claimin americans were being destroyed when they could be seen from the spot he was saying it advancing in tanks n shit. even since before this started he's not even been connected to the central power anymore, up until 2 years ago he used to be their foreign minister but  got booted from the cabinet coz he fell out with one of the big guys sons... heh

Yea I love that guy. He comes out with the craziest shit, like "Yes yes we slaughtered all the Americans and we're on the verge of winning. None of our troops have died and we are the best fighters in the world. One soldier blew up 10 tanks with one pistol. We have nothing to be worried out, the US hasn't even entered Iraq yet".

Apparently he was kicked off the cabinet by Saddam, because he couldn't make a late night meeting on time.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2003, 08:45:47 AM »
LMAO...everyone here will be jumping on the U.S. bandwagon now...really though, 21 days to defeat an entire country is an incredible feat.  There is no way bush will be defeated now...with this great victory, the afghan victory, 75% of the U.S. agree with the war(check your polls if you dont believe me) no one will be able to put up a resonable campaign against bush...so get used to it for 5 more years.....

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2003, 09:59:28 AM »
LMAO...everyone here will be jumping on the U.S. bandwagon now...really though, 21 days to defeat an entire country is an incredible feat.  There is no way bush will be defeated now...with this great victory, the afghan victory, 75% of the U.S. agree with the war(check your polls if you dont believe me) no one will be able to put up a resonable campaign against bush...so get used to it for 5 more years.....

If the Democrats keep their mouths closed about foreign policy, and point out the state of the economy, corporate fraud, cuts to welfare and Bush's tax cuts to the richest they have an excellent opportunity.  Remember that it is very rare that Presidents are elected on the basis of their foreign policy - just ask Bush sr.

My prediction is that the democrats will win in 2004
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 09:59:58 AM by Jab »

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2003, 10:12:31 AM »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2003, 10:14:36 AM »
I think this should go sticky

BTW did you see the statue getting ripped down

That was cool

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2003, 10:24:32 AM »

If the Democrats keep their mouths closed about foreign policy, and point out the state of the economy, corporate fraud, cuts to welfare and Bush's tax cuts to the richest they have an excellent opportunity.  Remember that it is very rare that Presidents are elected on the basis of their foreign policy - just ask Bush sr.

My prediction is that the democrats will win in 2004

i agree

Kaidy

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2003, 11:13:37 AM »
LOL what a crappy war, they didn't even complete their 2 main objectives.
1) Find Saddam Hussein
2) Find Weapons of Mass Destruction

and its pretty easy to win a war against a country that has no weapons or decent military (due to UN sanctions imposed after the Gulf War, which apparently weren't working? hmm), its not really a great feat is it.

So, first they wanted bin Laden, then Hussein. Their 0 for 2.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2003, 11:21:11 AM »
THE WAR IS NOT OVER...

what the hell you guys talkin about....

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2003, 11:53:45 AM »
THE WAR IS NOT OVER...

Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2003, 12:08:33 PM »
THE WAR IS NOT OVER...

LOL Word

Damn Kaidy why U trippin against da US so much, U got a personal vandetta or sumn?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2003, 02:23:57 PM »

::) lol War is always good for a president popularity. So dont be stupid. People support the war, because they support the troops. Once the exciement of the war wears off, and the reality of our fucked economy sets in...theres absolutely no way Bush will win (unless he wins it the same way as last time) another election.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2003, 02:24:47 PM »

::) lol War is always good for a president popularity. So dont be stupid. People support the war, because they support the troops. Once the exciement of the war wears off, and the reality of our fucked economy sets in...theres absolutely no way Bush will win (unless he wins it the same way as last time) another election.