Author Topic: The War is Over  (Read 1868 times)

Kaidy

Re:The War is Over
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2003, 02:25:38 PM »
Damn Kaidy why U trippin against da US so much, U got a personal vandetta or sumn?

How am I 'trippin'? Every word in that last post was true, was it not? And no, I have no 'vandetta' against the US, thats quite a dull response. I dislike/disagree with the actions of the US government, please learn to differentiate.

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2003, 02:56:58 PM »
Damn Kaidy why U trippin against da US so much, U got a personal vandetta or sumn?

How am I 'trippin'? Every word in that last post was true, was it not? And no, I have no 'vandetta' against the US, thats quite a dull response. I dislike/disagree with the actions of the US government, please learn to differentiate.

Well everytime there is a discussion it seems to me you always criticize them...I mean if I saw it here and there it would be normal, but EVERYTIME I see you criticizin da US,...I mean it aint no big deal, but I was jus wonderin if u had sumn personal against em, lol

Kaidy

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2003, 03:12:06 PM »
Well everytime there is a discussion it seems to me you always criticize them...I mean if I saw it here and there it would be normal, but EVERYTIME I see you criticizin da US,...I mean it aint no big deal, but I was jus wonderin if u had sumn personal against em, lol

So what do you want me to do? Criticize sometimes and say they're doing great sometimes? Wouldn't that be hypocritical? The US govt doesn't change and neither do my opinions of them. I'm sorry if my researched and thought-out opinions offend you.

And I actually have many friends and a girlfriend in the US, so don't confuse my opinions of the corrupt govt with my opinions of US people in general. Big difference.

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2003, 03:17:27 PM »

So what do you want me to do? Criticize sometimes and say they're doing great sometimes? Wouldn't that be hypocritical? The US govt doesn't change and neither do my opinions of them. I'm sorry if my researched and thought-out opinions offend you.

And I actually have many friends and a girlfriend in the US, so don't confuse my opinions of the corrupt govt with my opinions of US people in general. Big difference.

Calm down I aint offended or nuthin, jus cuz ur down wit the faghan or jus cuz u dislike da US don't mean Im gunna hate on u....and by the way no that wouldn't be hypocritical>> U can disagree wit SUM things they do and LOVE some things the US government does...it depends on ur personal views, dont make u a hypocrit.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2003, 03:38:45 PM »
the war is not officially over..but lets be realistic...its over.  as far as weapons of mass destruction..they already have chemical and biological..but havent gone public.  dont ask where i get my info.  

as far as bush goes...his favorable rating is at like in the mid 60's in is gonna go up with such a quick and decisive victory...there is no real democrat that could pose a threat...kerry, gore???  plus the economy is finally starting to pick up and when election time comes around the economy will be on an upswing.(stock market is picking up)...and hey we'll have cheaper gas prices too  ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2003, 04:10:04 PM »

as far as bush goes...his favorable rating is at like in the mid 60's in is gonna go up with such a quick and decisive victory...there is no real democrat that could pose a threat...kerry, gore???  

Look at this guy Howard Dean..hopefully he can get on the democratic ticcket next year, fuckin Gore is dull as hell... read up on this muthafucka, so far i think hes pretty coo, check out him out at  www.deanforamerica.com dats his site

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2003, 06:40:22 PM »
YALL THINK THIS WAR IS OVER ???...

i say hell naw........watch U.S. attack other middle eastern countries........

i wonder what his reason would be.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2003, 08:54:43 PM »
1. the war is not over.  Insanely, you guys decide for yourself what the parameters of the war are, all the while ignoring the commander in chief and his entire cabinet of armed forces leadership saying "this war is not over".  I think i'll take their word over yours.

2. Bush will destroy any and all challengers in the election.  In my opinion, it might be the biggest landslide in history.  

The reason for this is, the democrats have all destroyed any and all credibility they have with the american public.  75% of americans approve of George Bush right now, and the democrats have aligned themselves with the direct opposite of that.  Kerry is doing things like calling for a 'regime change' in america, Gore won't run again, and the only hope they have is Edwards.  A democrat won't be elected, because of the poor decisions their party leaders have made in recent months.  It's a shame.

hector

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2003, 09:32:52 PM »
1. the war is not over.  Insanely, you guys decide for yourself what the parameters of the war are, all the while ignoring the commander in chief and his entire cabinet of armed forces leadership saying "this war is not over".  I think i'll take their word over yours.

2. Bush will destroy any and all challengers in the election.  In my opinion, it might be the biggest landslide in history.  

The reason for this is, the democrats have all destroyed any and all credibility they have with the american public.  75% of americans approve of George Bush right now, and the democrats have aligned themselves with the direct opposite of that.  Kerry is doing things like calling for a 'regime change' in america, Gore won't run again, and the only hope they have is Edwards.  A democrat won't be elected, because of the poor decisions their party leaders have made in recent months.  It's a shame.

This is very accurate. The Democrat party has shot themselves in the foot with this anti war stance. Plus the current people being kicked around for the Democrat ticket aren't very strong at the moment.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2003, 09:38:14 PM »
Well well, new polls just broke, support for bush is up to 81 friekin' percent.  Face it guys, he's a good president.  

Kaidy

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2003, 12:33:59 AM »
Well well, new polls just broke, support for bush is up to 81 friekin' percent.  Face it guys, he's a good president.  

No I still don't think he is, his team's just good at manipulating the simple and indifferent people. Where did you get 81 from? I never trust those polls, but I'm sure he has a very high rating. Sad state of affairs

You were right about the Democrats too. They need to get their act together

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2003, 12:45:29 AM »
Lol, This is the end of the first war of wars.

I laughed my ass off when I saw the americans say "We were right to start this war" towards France, Belgium & Germany. How was the US right to start this war? With this war they only proved their self wrong. There were no Nucs or Chemical Weapons found (which was the reason of this war) & They still dont got Saddam. I saw the videos of the happy iraqi people & I can tell you they dont show everything. They showed the poor Baghdad people who didnt got anything to lose & which of their houses were not wrecked. The midclass Baghdad ppl are homeless, wrecked, have their familie killed & so on... Meanwhile you celebrate your victory? while 1000's people were killed for your country? for your president?
40oz Graphire

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2003, 02:02:25 AM »

honestly, ive never voted in any type of elections. Presidential elections IMO are bullshit regardless. My state is probably gonna be a democratic state always. And with the electoral college bullshit...one vote, really doesnt equal one vote. But, this might be the first election i actually decide to vote in...just to put in my vote, to get this idiot out of office. And i think youll see a LOT of people who typically DONT vote...vote, for that reason as well. He'll only get us involved in ANOTHER war, for no reason whatsoever, and cause more Americans, and civilians in other countries to die. A lot of people realize this. Alot of those backing him now, are blind. Some are true 'backers' of Bush...but alot are backing, for the simple reason that...its easy to now. Hype over the war is a muthafucka. And its ALWAYS that way. I mean cmon, a war that has been handled fairly easy...of COURSE is gonna increase popularity. But thats for the time being...and can be very shortlived.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2003, 02:57:46 PM »
how can you say he's a good prez? he started a war lol shit
what happened 2 Peace?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2003, 02:58:18 PM by White-Chocolate »
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME