Author Topic: ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~  (Read 499 times)

Don Seer

~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~
« on: April 09, 2003, 06:25:42 AM »
said this in the key style forum... but i dont normally post there.

Is it a coincidence that NIK has a Apple Sauce obsession... and being jewish... shouldnt eat pork... the traditional companion for which is.. apple sauce...

almost a forbidden fruit...  :o

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~ Pork ~
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 09:23:55 AM »
interesting....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 10:14:07 AM »
well it is well known that NIK likes his meat!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 10:18:40 AM »
Fuckin schmuck

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2003, 11:49:47 AM »
Seer, "Pork" or "Muuuu" ?
40oz Graphire

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2003, 02:09:29 PM »
 ;D NIK is Jewish?

All religions are fake anyways.....and the only reason why Jews/Muslims are not allowed to eat pork is because long ago in ancient times pigs ate all the plants/crops and they were not able to be effectivley herd/control all the pigs.....so they made up this gay rule

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2003, 02:16:23 PM »
;D NIK is Jewish?

All religions are fake anyways.....and the only reason why Jews/Muslims are not allowed to eat pork is because long ago in ancient times pigs ate all the plants/crops and they were not able to be effectivley herd/control all the pigs.....so they made up this gay rule

1 - yes he is

2- thats straight ignorant

3- thats straight stupid... eating pigs wold stop them eating stuff...not -not- eating them if u didnt eat them there would be more. the problem was due to diseased meat.... pork is notorious for being involved in food poisoning. even today. some jewish tribes- like in eithiopia which migrated away before this rule was introduced still eat pork today.

Kain670

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2003, 02:27:46 PM »
;D NIK is Jewish?

1 - yes he is

2- thats straight ignorant

3- thats straight stupid... eating pigs wold stop them eating stuff...not -not- eating them if u didnt eat them there would be more. the problem was due to diseased meat.... pork is notorious for being involved in food poisoning. even today. some jewish tribes- like in eithiopia which migrated away before this rule was introduced still eat pork today.

Do I have to go over every single point for you Seer?

There is a UniverseMaker but all that crap in the Bible/Koran is a fairy tale
All religions in the world are created by man to control all

Seer....they did not want to have pigs in the Middle East at all
Eating pigs meant.....you had to raise them and have them in the vicinity of the Middle East
Where they could cause destruction to crops/plantlife

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2003, 03:32:49 PM »
Pork was a no-no because of what o said.  Pigs root in their own waste, and as such are carriers of Salmonela, etc. etc. etc.  There are also pork tapeworms that don't infect pigs but do infect humans, etc. etc. etc. The interesting thing is at the time, that wasn't understood, so God outlawing it in the old testament is kinda omnipotent don't ya think.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2003, 03:33:48 PM »
^ lmfao!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2003, 04:04:31 PM »
Pork was a no-no because of what o said.  Pigs root in their own waste, and as such are carriers of Salmonela, etc. etc. etc.  There are also pork tapeworms that don't infect pigs but do infect humans, etc. etc. etc. The interesting thing is at the time, that wasn't understood, so God outlawing it in the old testament is kinda omnipotent don't ya think.

Ummm maybe they just saw a lot of ppl gettin sick cuz of pork and decided to make this "law" up... Chris Rock asid it best  8)...forgot what exactly he said tho  :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2003, 04:20:03 PM »
Who the fuck said you have to eat Applesauce with Pork? Is that some kinda British law or something?...LoL

Anyways, we don't eat pork cuz pigs are dirty...Pigs eat their own shit, etc, and also carry diseases...The word Kosher means clean...PeACe

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2003, 04:26:38 PM »
I thought this thread was about cops

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2003, 04:38:12 PM »

ROCCY

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2003, 08:16:54 PM »
Who the fuck said you have to eat Applesauce with Pork? Is that some kinda British law or something?...LoL

Anyways, we don't eat pork cuz pigs are dirty...Pigs eat their own shit, etc, and also carry diseases...The word Kosher means clean...PeACe

word, ive eaten pork before my parents can careless but i just dont like it and wont eat it anymore, nasty shit, watchin the discovery channel with the pigs eatin the shit the laid 2 seconds ago just made me wanna puke..