Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 2053 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2015, 01:00:06 PM »
bottom line, u dont know me

1. We know enough to know it's all a facade.

2. By that standard you're a hypocrite & there are literally 30,000 posts between this account & your old one of you telling countless forum members "who they are" & "what they do", etc. So that would make you an "insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female".

little guy nutlicken my faggot boy lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »

2. By that standard you're a hypocrite & there are literally 30,000 posts between this account & your old one of you telling countless forum members "who they are" & "what they do", etc. So that would make you an "insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female".

I been in more real situations than uv seen in the movies all while U were suckin off your frat buddies.

You don't know that though...projections, you insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female.

Logic is a beautiful thing. If 1+1=2, then 2-1 must = 1.

But while we're on the topic of logic & mathematics, when you see "numbers" come out on someone & after 8 years you see 52+21+8,937+193 = 1, you just logically have to say, "that math doesn't add up".

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2015, 01:22:18 PM »

I been in more real situations than uv seen in the movies all while U were suckin off your frat buddies.

You don't know that though...projections, you insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female.

Logic is a beautiful thing. If 1+1=2, then 2-1 must = 1.

But while we're on the topic of logic & mathematics, when you see "numbers" come out on someone & after 8 years you see 52+21+8,937+193 = 1, you just logically have to say, "that math doesn't add up".

youd get smashed on, cham .........stop it. even infinite would toss you (yes homo)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2015, 06:58:10 PM »
lol, you're changing the subject. This is about you, not me. I could be Stephen Hawkings-like, a paraplegic in a wheelchair, who needs to type out what I'm trying to say. I'm not claiming to be the quintuple OG of LA with more clout than Tupac, you are.

You need to get back to school & take a finance class to understand numbers & time value. There's just no time in the day to be the most active member on nine different forums, while trying to sell your album, while making music, while making music videos, while being the most prolific drug dealer in LA, while playing ball all day, while chillin in the wrong hoods getting shot at, while bangin' all the finest women in LA, that you meet at raves, while thizzin' out, while sustaining a 9-5 job & on & on & on all the other things you do best in life.

You've spent a lifetime trying to protect your image, calling people who call you out "nut riding, cocksuckin', insecure, blah blah blah". But the only real defense mechanism that's been on display since 2001 is you just downplaying all the people who are like, "yo bro...you're not going to convince me 1+1=12; you're just coming off as a herb trying way too hard". Just keepin' it real with ya.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »
did NIK really say he was realer than 2pac or is this just an Infinite myth?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2015, 07:20:22 PM »

never said i'm "realer than 2pac", but i will say i'm not faker than 2pac....or any other man alive, for that matter. theres no such thing as a heterosexual male who considers another man realer than them. thats why infinite and cham are fags...they feel inferior to others and lash out at those who dont.

these weirdos are just projectin due to their own insecurities....infinite str8 up admitted it in the past. and young beibs is obviously in the same boat.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2015, 07:21:48 PM »

I know you're an active member. Would you honestly be surprised? Nigga acts like all these members have been "jealous" of him since he was like 14 years old. Just doesn't understand fairy tale stories day after day are going to produce rolled eyes & people saying "give it a rest, bro". For example, all kidding aside, if he's the way he hyped himself up to be there is 0% chance Grundy or SIK should've walked away from their encounters without spending at least a night in the hospital; let alone having a free throw shooting contest & trolling in a pickup truck just showing up because he was called out & then driving away. Difference being I won't say "that's what I would do because I'm the hardest nigga in NY", I won't even say "I chill with these people on a regular basis & that's all I see", but I know people who live the way the kid talks & there is a 0% chance those guys are walking away.

He's the type of nigga who invented the word "hater". Just a way of saying "You think my shoes are ugly? Well you're just a hater bro, their fresh". Except he uses a bunch of different words to hide his insecurities in life.

Like I said though, his act could work on another forum where a quarter of his life story has been put on display.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2015, 07:24:36 PM »

I know you're an active member. Would you honestly be surprised? Nigga acts like all these members have been "jealous" of him since he was like 14 years old. Just doesn't understand fairy tale stories day after day are going to produce rolled eyes & people saying "give it a rest, bro". For example, all kidding aside, if he's the way he hyped himself up to be there is 0% chance Grundy or SIK should've walked away from their encounters without spending at least a night in the hospital; let alone having a free throw shooting contest & trolling in a pickup truck just showing up because he was called out & then driving away. Difference being I won't say "that's what I would do because I'm the hardest nigga in NY", I won't even say "I chill with these people on a regular basis & that's all I see", but I know people who live the way the kid talks & there is a 0% chance those guys are walking away.

He's the type of nigga who invented the word "hater". Just a way of saying "You think my shoes are ugly? Well you're just a hater bro, their fresh". Except he uses a bunch of different words to hide his insecurities in life.

Like I said though, his act could work on another forum where a quarter of his life story has been put on display.

i never met up acgrundy to fight and sikotic never wanted to fight, he was trollin the whole time and made it evident when i went 2 see him......but keep writing them essays for me. always nice to know i still got u feelin some typa way, sport.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2015, 07:32:04 PM »
didn't you meet up with AC Grundy to play basketball or some shit? lol

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2015, 07:36:08 PM »
didn't you meet up with AC Grundy to play basketball or some shit? lol

yea, we were supposed to play for money, but he didnt want to

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2015, 07:36:20 PM »
Oh right, I forgot your excuses word is always taken over the other guys. Grundy had a far different story, with far different intentions. But that's just "lies". So did SIK. But, you got it, bro. Like I always told you guy, you can always save face on here, homie & deter the conversation to what we're talking about to "personal feelings" & your "projections" (which you say is a bitchmade strategy) of me. Just as long as we walk away with a mutual understanding of, for a lack of a better phrase...,"I see you, bro", you can keep on keeping on. You mentioned me four times before I said anything in this thread. I just wanted to remind you of the conversation.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
RIP AC Grundy

i heard he was bragging about his credit score out in Compton and got shot to death by some crips.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2015, 07:43:25 PM »
Oh right, I forgot your excuses word is always taken over the other guys. Grundy had a far different story, with far different intentions. But that's just "lies". So did SIK. But, you got it, bro. Like I always told you guy, you can always save face on here, homie & deter the conversation to what we're talking about to "personal feelings" & your "projections" (which you say is a bitchmade strategy) of me. Just as long as we walk away with a mutual understanding of, for a lack of a better phrase...,"I see you, bro", you can keep on keeping on. You mentioned me four times before I said anything in this thread. I just wanted to remind you of the conversation.

all i said was infinite = cham........the dude always had a soft spot for u, because yall were raised in a similar fashion and are actually closer in nature than u realize. and now u came in here to echo his sentiments, which are self-admittedly founded on jealousy, envy, and insecurity. so u pretty much just shittin on yourself by sayin how u really feel is congruent to how infinite feels.....i dont even gota do a thing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2015, 07:49:11 PM »
saying infinite = cham is a HUGE insult to Cham

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2015, 07:50:32 PM »
saying infinite = cham is a HUGE insult to Cham

the only difference is that infinite is a rebel and cham is a sheep......but how they feel about themselves deep down is exactly the same.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2015, 08:04:20 PM »
infinite is John Walker 2015

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2015, 11:03:31 PM »
At this point I just genuinely hope you're trolling to save face & aren't truly being hypocritical for the fourth response in a row.

You're not allowed by your own law and logic to tell me how you think I feel or how you think I am...or displays "projections" without being a jealous, envious, insecure, faggy, bitchboy, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', nut riding, bitchmade female. What don't you understand about yourself, guy? Lmao.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2015, 12:18:12 AM »
At this point I just genuinely hope you're trolling to save face & aren't truly being hypocritical for the fourth response in a row.

You're not allowed by your own law and logic to tell me how you think I feel or how you think I am...or displays "projections" without being a jealous, envious, insecure, faggy, bitchboy, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', nut riding, bitchmade female. What don't you understand about yourself, guy? Lmao.

here's how you really feel deep inside:

Fuck yuall I had a big job interview (more or less) and I am finding out the results on Monday and I'm trippin and shit so I'm smoking so much shit trying to cope and shit but my anxiety is trhu the roof I'm just trippibn out and shit I can't just focus on da regular, been tryin to watch brainless tv to chill like just watched oceans 11, it was good but still feelin fucked cuzzz...

I fucked up bad on the real cus all dis pressure wit this thing I'm doin and ended up taking it all out on my holmes and stuff like dat....

Yo I'm coming out cuzz I'm gonna be open on what went down and only Allah can judge me cuzz....

I been wiping ass at the nursing homes for lot of years like 10 years deep up in the asses and shit stress goin to my head and everything cause I wasn't raised that way was raised like pampered suburban life but my parents lost their savings after I graduated and da market went down and they moved to a retirment spot on a lake few hour away and they still live comfortable off the pension and social security and shit but they haven't had money to help me wit since I was 20

I got a fuckload of money from my fam after highschool but I blew all that shit on this mutherfucker who talked me into openin a computer biz even though I didn't know shit about computerz I was readin all types of shit like millionair mind and think and grow rich and I thought wit positive thinkin id make it big, shit didn't work...

Anyway flash forward and shit, you know I had great times travelling no doubts on that but my reggie life in KCis shit just wippin asses and workin my ass off at the nursing homes, lot of responsibilities wit my son and the whole 9.

So anyway, part of my great travel experiences was chillin out west wit u and the homies it was the shit cause id always had love for the west coast from the music id been a fan of and chillin wit the homies out there was blessings just like you said...

But I think during the time away from the last trip id had so many stresses and shit that Id turned envious and desperate and shit like that.  I envied your life out there and everything and I thought our bond had grown fuccin like homeboys madd deep and shit like that rock solid madd respect like a true road dawg and shit...

So I was expectin a big elevation in shit comin out there, I tried to keep backup plans in mind to temper my expectations of you but many of those went south and so it all fell on the homie sccit and you were still the same homie you always was no real elevation in the friendship and I get out there and shit and see the lifes y'all livin it reminded me back in the day when I was livin comfortable had not had that life for years and shit hit me too hard and I was just a strugglin nomadic mufucka out there with a broken down car and shit and y'all was livin hollywood life and shit just listen to da stories roccy was tellin u as if I wasn't even in da room and shit and so niccaz started feelin mad fucced up when you wasn't really hostin on the level of my inflated expectations cuzz how much love and respect I had for the homie sccit and the level rocc was spittin and you was droppin mad shit in the boothe and id been waitin to record a legit track and I stepped up to the mic and it was so fuccin wack rocc didn't even wanna fucc wit me he totally disregarded a nicca and on your part you were just mellow not really takin control in the studio to help me like my elevated inflated expectations was expectin it was kinda like I was doin it on my own jsut with better equipment and I was coming wack ass fucc like embrassed and shit...

And I was even expectin wed be homies like id meet the fam and shit and maybe your pops would give me a job I was on some desperate shit I kind of pulled the same stuntz wit Siavash so I actually been fucced for a while in da head but that's what happens when you go from never liftin a finger your whole life to staring down a life of asswipin in nursing homes 60 hours a week and shit...

And now I got a chance at a little gig and I don't know what's gonna happen I find out Monday but I'm anxious as fuck and trippin out dawg I'm finished I'm done wit the dubcc... fucc everyone I'm out I can never come back after diss post, props to everyone who shared my love for da music and hiphop sincerely y'all fucc everybody else that didn't love hiphop and if u did love the music sincerely and I dissed u then my badzzz ya'll... love y'all fucc y'all love y'all I don't know I'm trippin out high and low... its infinites last post y'all.  Either I get this gig and my life is finally good again or I don't get it and I will be too embarrassed to show my face either way I can't come back from this.  One Luv y'all do this for the sake of hiphop and not for e-friends is my last message to the forum. 

both of u weirdos on the same exact shit..jealousy, envy, and insecurity. you came in here sayin "infinite's right"+co-signin his words of angst, pretty much exposin yourself to also have a cheddar bob complex, just like i been sayin for years.. and now it's all comin together. if u ever had the balls to spill your true feeling, you'd make a post exactly like the one infinite did, detailing how your hate comes from projection, and how miserable you are deep inside for bein a closet homo (or whatever else issue it is botherin u that causes u to lash out). real ones don't move like that bruh..u might feel a certain way about some1, but bein so adamant about it pretty much confirms how hurt you are deep inside.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2015, 06:57:11 AM »
i still can't believe someones relatives were being taken care of by infinite when all he looks at that job as is "wiping ass"  ::)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2015, 09:37:42 AM »

bein a bum  doesnt make u real or hard lmao

I only mentioned homeless to juxtapose what others ultimately come home to at the end of each day... But, there are certainly other ways to achieve a reality state of mind than being homeless.

...anyway, you were once a good friend, and I wish you the best in any endeavor that will take you toward truth and reality

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2015, 09:53:24 AM »

bein a bum  doesnt make u real or hard lmao

I only mentioned homeless to juxtapose what others ultimately come home to at the end of each day... But, there are certainly other ways to achieve a reality state of mind than being homeless.

...anyway, you were once a good friend, and I wish you the best in any endeavor that will take you toward truth and reality

lmao@u wishin the best.......thats golden. forgetting that you were a bitter person who feeds off of negativity, i actually opened up to you and let u know how some peeps bought ur bullshit and how it contributed to them turning on me......and that actually made u happy. a big part of u wants nothin more than for lamb to fail...just readin some of ur posts in this very thread "sold out crowd? u can hear a pin drop when sccit is rappin!" based on a fuzzy 5 second clip.....because thats what you WANT it to be. you've become exactly what u once used to laugh about with me.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »

lmao@u wishin the best.......thats golden. forgetting that you were a bitter person who feeds off of negativity, i actually opened up to you and let u know how some peeps bought ur bullshit and how it contributed to them turning on me......and that actually made u happy. a big part of u wants nothin more than for lamb to fail...just readin some of ur posts in this very thread "sold out crowd? u can hear a pin drop when sccit is rappin!" based on a 5 second clip.....you've become exactly what u once used to laugh about with me.

I said I wished you the best in any endeavor that brings you towards greater truth and reality. 

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »
Bi Polar Brian in da house

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2015, 10:00:01 AM »

lmao@u wishin the best.......thats golden. forgetting that you were a bitter person who feeds off of negativity, i actually opened up to you and let u know how some peeps bought ur bullshit and how it contributed to them turning on me......and that actually made u happy. a big part of u wants nothin more than for lamb to fail...just readin some of ur posts in this very thread "sold out crowd? u can hear a pin drop when sccit is rappin!" based on a 5 second clip.....you've become exactly what u once used to laugh about with me.

I said I wished you the best in any endeavor that brings you towards greater truth and reality. 

ok, bob

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2015, 10:26:52 AM »

^^^

...side note - That's exactly what I'm getting at though. Like what the people of Dubcc see & how you say it is. You say Brian is jealous for saying "you can hear a pin drop when you rap" in the video...meanwhile there's a goddamn video of the crowd like standing still trying to understand what you're saying. Nothing to be ashamed about though. I went to a Budden show where the Flatbush Zombies (who a lot of people started fucking with a year after the show) god booed off the stage. Budden had to come out for his opening act and tell us to chill & respect it. But then you're on here saying you tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd like LAMB started stage diving into the crowd & shit.

If you were just more humble & kept it 100 on your stories instead of those little extra fabrications, you'd would of gotten a completely different reception on here for 15 years.