Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4704 times)

Calilove661

Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« on: April 18, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »
We should plan one for the summer. It will be a WestCoastRydaz/Dubcc killa gang killa gang connect. Nima has expressed interest via email to my online homie Eric Katz. I am sure Sccif will be involved in some capacity with or without the backpage hoes. So anyone want to do an LA only BBQ to support the website. We can even sell T-Shirts for the event.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 10:32:34 AM »
if Sccif, Rocco, Roach Time and Canibus Click are there i'd go.

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 10:36:34 AM »
if Sccif, Rocco, Roach Time and Canibus Click are there i'd go.

Jet Fuel is expensive.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »
we on

Calilove661

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 08:00:05 AM »
What is the date? Advertise it.

Katz on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Polarbear7213 in Cali now working at an animal shelter. Stepped his gamesup.

Sccif will you be performing?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 10:32:14 AM »
me and infinite will have a yoga battle

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 11:46:41 AM »

actually a real battle would do... (unless you are above challenges and criticism, above having to pay dues, and above having your false claims checked, and expect to get a pass because you are more "special" than every other rapper who has ever tried to make it)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:49:41 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 12:11:05 PM »

actually a real battle would do... (unless you are above challenges and criticism, above having to pay dues, and above having your false claims checked, and expect to get a pass because you are more "special" than every other rapper who has ever tried to make it)

can't wait, when u comin out here?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 01:30:54 PM »
lol infinite and nik in a battle would be must watch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 03:19:46 PM »

you could stop being a pre-madonna, recognize that you haven't achieved shit in the game (to be acting all arrogant) and finally accept a battle over TWZ blogtalk radio or raptv, skype or whatever modern technology that is available
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:58:02 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 03:34:44 PM »

Ask your dad for a few G's and buy my plane ticket and pocket expenses for the trip as well.   My boss here isn't my own daddy, so I will also have to actually get my time off work approved (and can't just come and go as I please, and push pencils).  In the meantime you could stop being a pre-madonna, recognize that you haven't achieved shit in the game (to be acting all arrogant) and finally accept a battle over TWZ blogtalk radio or raptv, skype or whatever modern technology that is available

lol the blatant harboring of envious emotions continues to come out .. have I ever discussed my state of employment with you or are U just guna keep speakin out of bitterness? if I had a few gz to spare, I'd fly to KC and fuck ur jealous ass up in front of your abandoned son, my limp wristed cheddar bob.

Just opened up for Joe Budden followed by WC in front of sold out crowds, yet I'm the one who hasn't done shit. ok retard.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 03:39:18 PM »

Just opened up for Joe Budden followed by WC in front of sold out crowds, yet I'm the one who hasn't done shit. ok retard.

Sccit performing in front of a sold out crowd... yet another claim you expect to just pass off unchecked.... what makes you think that you get some pass?   Video of you on stage performing in front of this crowd or it didn't happen

thank you

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »

Sccit performing in front of a sold out crowd... yet another claim you expect to just pass off unchecked.... what makes you think that you get some pass?   Video of you on stage performing in front of this crowd or it didn't happen

thank you

you are the new cham, gayboy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 03:46:35 PM »
someone already posted footage of LAMB preforming one of my fav songs off their album at the Joe Budden show.

Infinite is coming across as hella bitter but has nobody to blame but himself.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 03:47:04 PM »

you are the new cham, gayboy

I'm really disappointed in your limited understanding of hip-hop.   Someone challenges you in a battle and you accuse them of being jealous and envious.  Then you claim to perform at two major events and fail to provide a video of you rockin the crowd at either event.

Why would I suddenly be envious now when I was givin you a pass for the last 6 months?   The beef was dead and you brought it back by going on your little facebook rant and refusin to accept my olive branch to move forward.. good job, buddy