Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4702 times)

BIGTIMELA

Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 04:27:12 PM »
You guys are more than welcome to battle live on my radio station www.ancientflyersnetwork.com before it launches 100% in June. I'd love to test out how well a battle would sound live. If ya'll are ever in LA at the sae time I'll film the battle also, just like I tried to record the Tanner/Looney fight that never happen lol.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2015, 04:28:26 PM »

lmao wtf are u smokin fan .. it takes a lil more than a fragile ego to perform in front of hundreds. guaranteed you would shit your pants and run off stage if U ever had the opportunity (which U wouldn't, cuz u can't rap for shit)

U just full of hate and envy.. the least U can do is admit it.

you idiot...we were out on friday night in a crowded intersection of bars and clubs for that public street battle and it easily had as many people as that small ass room in that clip from your show
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 04:28:53 PM »
You guys are more than welcome to battle live on my radio station www.ancientflyersnetwork.com before it launches 100% in June. I'd love to test out how well a battle would sound live. If ya'll are ever in LA at the sae time I'll film the battle also, just like I tried to record the Tanner/Looney fight that never happen lol.

I guarantee you infinite doesn't have the balls to ever face me again.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2015, 04:29:19 PM »

lmao wtf are u smokin fan .. it takes a lil more than a fragile ego to perform in front of hundreds. guaranteed you would shit your pants and run off stage if U ever had the opportunity (which U wouldn't, cuz u can't rap for shit)

you idiot...we were out on friday night in a crowded intersection of bars and clubs for that public street battle and it easily had as many people as that small ass room in that clip from your show

lol ok

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 04:30:23 PM »

LET'S DO IT RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!  I WILL FREESTYLE, NO REHEARSAL TIME NEEDED!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:35:25 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 04:32:28 PM »
1-infinite, did you even get the new LAMB album??

2-where are the Infinite concerts at?

1- Nobody did.  Sccit was even crying on facebook that Petey didn't even buy the album.

2- Dude, I don't have any talent and can't even rap... yet I've done more real hip-hop shit than Sccit will ever do in his life.  Sccit would never have the balls to put his fragile ego on the line in a live street battle against top talent in the city...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGKEjpJVYPg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EGKEjpJVYPg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

1-i bought it solely off the strength of their "Evil" single  - Evil turned out to be my 2nd fav song on the album after "Its About Time"

2-I'll give you props for battle rap.  I've been in one battle in my life and it was just in front of like 15 people or so, it's a tough artform.  I did win but I'll easily admit my competition was absolute garbage.  Anyways battle rapping is a sport but making good music is an art.  Sccit "sccipped" the battle scene altogether and started doing real shows for real acts, that takes more than you give him credit for brodie.  Why do you think the best battlers out there like Iron Solomon quit it and try to become real rappers?  Because battling is a phase for them.  Not a career.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »

lol ok

By the way, all you did was come out and perform that lil rehearsed number, smoke some kush, and call it a day.   It's a whole different ballgame when you are staring down an opponent and trying to think on your feet...

...you don't know what real hip-hop is, you livin fantasies, and now you think you are realer than Pac, Dre, Snoop (as you alleged in another thread)

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2015, 04:34:55 PM »

Sign me up.. I've been trying to get Sccit to battle me on his TWZ blogtalkradio for years (or any site for that matter) and he has never accepted.

I'm already in.. just waiting on Sccit.

cheddar bob was also dying to battle some1

U are what U are, bro .. the only credible opponent U ever faced in them bootleg battles made u look retarded. and the other ones were even more retarded than u ... go perform one of your actual songs in front of a real audience (lmao@the thought), then we can talk.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »

cheddar bob was also dying to battle some1

U are what U are, bro .. the only credible opponent U ever faced in them bootleg battles made u look retarded. and the other ones were even more retarded than u ... go perform one of your actual songs in front of a real audience (lmao@the thought), then we can talk.

THe fucc you talking about?   This dude I'm battling would kill your ass.  You wouldn't of even won one round against this cat.  I beat him in round 2 and damn near won round 3.

LET'S BATTLE RIGHT NOW... everyone can head over to Raptv.com and I'll fuck your ignorant ass up

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:56:58 PM by Infinite »

Calilove661

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 04:50:32 PM »

can't wait, when u comin out here?

Ask your dad for a few G's and buy my plane ticket and pocket expenses for the trip as well.   My boss here isn't my own daddy, so I will also have to actually get my time off work approved (and can't just come and go as I please, and push pencils).  In the meantime you could stop being a pre-madonna, recognize that you haven't achieved shit in the game (to be acting all arrogant) and finally accept a battle over TWZ blogtalk radio or raptv, skype or whatever modern technology that is available

So infinite you can go Afreeka but you can't cum to LA?

Desert Lord

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2015, 04:51:22 PM »

Anyways battle rapping is a sport but making good music is an art.

agreed

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2015, 04:52:54 PM »
first of all, Sccit has no career.  He has some dudes he smokes weed with and his parents are fuccin loaded and have enough money to bankroll his little rap career, but he has yet to get anywhere on his own merit.  Ask him where him and his homies record those tracks  ;D

Azmyth Recording Studios?

What's it matter though?  Are you insinuating his parents own the studio?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2015, 04:53:18 PM »

I've been to Cali several times in my life... But I don't even live in the states anymore, I can't even make it back to see my son, much less to go battle a dude out in LA when we could just do it now over the net

Calilove661

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2015, 04:53:37 PM »

Just opened up for Joe Budden followed by WC in front of sold out crowds, yet I'm the one who hasn't done shit. ok retard.

Sccit performing in front of a sold out crowd... yet another claim you expect to just pass off unchecked.... what makes you think that you get some pass?   Video of you on stage performing in front of this crowd or it didn't happen

thank you

deleted my instagram but here is the video

http://tinypic.com/r/fbw4xw/8

Can you help out with tha barbi? When are you in town?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2015, 04:54:31 PM »

I've been to Cali several times in my life... But I don't even live in the states anymore, I can't even make it back to see my son, much less to go battle a dude out in LA when we could just do it now over the net

you moved back to North Korea????