Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4699 times)

Calilove661

Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2015, 04:59:16 PM »

So infinite you can go Afreeka but you can't cum to LA?

I've been to Cali several times in my life... But I don't even live in the states anymore, I can't even make it back to see my son, much less to go battle a dude out in LA when we could just do it now over the net

I am inviting you out for an official Dubcc/WestCoastRydaz killer game meet and greet homie.

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2015, 05:06:12 PM »

I've been to Cali several times in my life... But I don't even live in the states anymore, I can't even make it back to see my son, much less to go battle a dude out in LA when we could just do it now over the net

I am inviting you out for an official Dubcc/WestCoastRydaz killer game meet and greet homie.

will Big Will & Droz be making an appearance?

Calilove661

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2015, 05:08:07 PM »

will Big Will & Droz be making an appearance?

Don't think anyone has heard from them in years. Styles and the Pig more likely.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2015, 05:11:27 PM »
if this Dubcc party ever happens I wonder if we can get Will B and Mike Madsen to show up.  I'd pay 50 bucks towards their commutes

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »
This thread is hilarious LMAO.

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »
This thread is hilarious LMAO.

This is what dubcc is all about lol, only reason I check this site still is for the hope of some good ol fashion net beefing.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »

cheddar bob was also dying to battle some1

U are what U are, bro .. the only credible opponent U ever faced in them bootleg battles made u look retarded. and the other ones were even more retarded than u ... go perform one of your actual songs in front of a real audience (lmao@the thought), then we can talk.

THe fucc you talking about?   This dude I'm battling would kill your ass.  You wouldn't of even won one round against this cat.  I beat him in round 2 and damn near won round 3.

LET'S BATTLE RIGHT NOW... everyone can head over to Raptv.com and I'll fuck your ignorant ass up

lmao cheddar bob shit

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2015, 07:43:27 PM »

Azmyth Recording Studios?

What's it matter though?  Are you insinuating his parents own the studio?

on the way back from the homies studio out in Sherman oaks as we speak .. wrapped up a video to "tippin my 40" featuring Klientel last weekend, which was recorded in mr swerves studio out in pacoima .. infinite is jelly cuz he could never do what I do. he's just a bitchboy with insecure feelings, which is why he sounds exactly like Cham did back when he was 15.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2015, 08:10:20 PM »
 8)

meanwhile Infinite is working with MC Get Busy  ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2015, 10:30:55 PM »

Azmyth Recording Studios?

What's it matter though?  Are you insinuating his parents own the studio?

on the way back from the homies studio out in Sherman oaks as we speak .. wrapped up a video to "tippin my 40" featuring Klientel last weekend, which was recorded in mr swerves studio out in pacoima .. infinite is jelly cuz he could never do what I do. he's just a bitchboy with insecure feelings, which is why he sounds exactly like Cham did back when he was 15.

lol@using "we filmed a video" as proof that you have paid some dues in the game.  Why not hang out for a day and smoke some trees and have a few cameras rolling, make a few gangsta poses at the camera, and call it a day.  Anybody can film a video if they have some money.  Illicit of the dubcc has done videos too, and you don't see him on here braggin that he is realer than 2pac.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:32:33 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2015, 10:32:48 PM »
where is your debut album at, Brian??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2015, 10:40:27 PM »

Anybody can record an album, I've done four of them myself, and currently working on the fourth.  Here is my latest diss track to Sccit I just recorded—Link:  https://soundcloud.com/abdul-infinite/sccit-diss-2015-2  — (copy and paste link to browser)

...not much difference between me recording an album and Sccit recording an album.  Only difference is that I didn't have the money to press up 1,000 copies just to let them collect dust on a shelf in my bedroom.  But I'm sure that now that Sccit has an album with his own photo on it doin some gangsta poses in the liner notes, he must be a real rapper now  ;D
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2015, 11:00:44 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2015, 11:04:24 PM »

Anybody can record an album, I've done four of them myself, and currently working on the fourth.  Here is my latest diss track to Sccit I just recorded—Link:  https://soundcloud.com/abdul-infinite/sccit-diss-2015-2  — (copy and paste link to browser)

...not much difference between me recording an album and Sccit recording an album.  Only difference is that I didn't have the money to press up 1,000 copies just to let them collect dust on a shelf in my bedroom.  But I'm sure that now that Sccit has an album with his own photo on it doin some gangsta poses in the liner notes, he must be a real rapper now  ;D

yea, but if i u didnt get crossed out of l.a.m.b for havin a limp wrist "sccit is the dopest, yall are just jealous you cant do what he does!"

jealousy breeds envy...envy breeds hate..you could record 1000 albums, and it wouldnt compare to one l.a.m.b verse. cuz u a straight buster, on me

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2015, 05:04:43 AM »
lol infinite and nik in a battle would be must watch