Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4778 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2015, 09:29:49 AM »
im actually out in the antelope valley at the moment but i wouldnt wanna see 99% of you dusty no pussy havin muhfuckas to be honest qit yall.

half you euro niggas wanna prolly bbq wienershitzels n sum otha gay ass shit. it would end in disaster n probably some homosexual shit. i wuld end up runnin over some of u fagits like suge.

i'm good b
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2015, 12:53:30 PM »
If he sounds like "the old cham", then you're admitting he spitting facts about your life you don't really want to be known thrown in your face & downplaying it with phrases like "you're jealous", "you're a nutrider", using a strategy you've been using since like 2001. Like documented the same exact thing from whatever your really early beefs were, to acGrundy to the people who ganged up on you for Jewudgement Day, to SIK & the truck to me to now Brian.

I think Brian is a huge clown. But in this instance, I don't think he's jealous or anything; I think he's just saying the same things that have been said for over a decade now about you in his own way & words. You try incredibly hard to uphold this image like if we came out to LA, we'd see that you're some Eazy-E type regarded figure running the streets in LA lol. When in reality people have just see you as the equivalent of the homie Hack if he came out today & started going on about how "you can get clapped up in Maine, if you fuck with the M.O.O.S.E. gang". The difference being you have the bankroll to make it seem more legit & you have a geeky black friend who has better computer skills than rap skills who put you on to some other guys to make it seem even more legit.

In all honesty, if you went to another forum & started from scratch, you'd probably pull it off pretty nicely. It's a nice presentation to an unbiased mind; just too much public knowledge on this forum to get everyone to buy in lol.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2015, 01:29:19 PM »
If he sounds like "the old cham", then you're admitting he spitting facts about your life you don't really want to be known thrown in your face & downplaying it with phrases like "you're jealous", "you're a nutrider", using a strategy you've been using since like 2001. Like documented the same exact thing from whatever your really early beefs were, to acGrundy to the people who ganged up on you for Jewudgement Day, to SIK & the truck to me to now Brian.

I think Brian is a huge clown. But in this instance, I don't think he's jealous or anything; I think he's just saying the same things that have been said for over a decade now about you in his own way & words. You try incredibly hard to uphold this image like if we came out to LA, we'd see that you're some Eazy-E type regarded figure running the streets in LA lol. When in reality people have just see you as the equivalent of the homie Hack if he came out today & started going on about how "you can get clapped up in Maine, if you fuck with the M.O.O.S.E. gang". The difference being you have the bankroll to make it seem more legit & you have a geeky black friend who has better computer skills than rap skills who put you on to some other guys to make it seem even more legit.

In all honesty, if you went to another forum & started from scratch, you'd probably pull it off pretty nicely. It's a nice presentation to an unbiased mind; just too much public knowledge on this forum to get everyone to buy in lol.

peep my latest performance video and hop off the nuts lil bro

u know damn well infinite would be reppin me to the fullest if he never got shitted on and crossed out of lamb when he was out here.. only an idiot or a closet homo in denial would actually buy into it not bein a jealousy/envy issue. I got homies of all creeds, from the grimiest bangers, to the weirdest nerds like infinite .. I don't discriminate. I am who I am and I never claimed to be nothin else.. just a good rapper wit a close knit crew who got eachothers back 100 ..: so if nerds like U and infinite wanna hate because U feel left out, so be it. but that envy talk would get U smashed on in reality, and that goes witout sayin.

but deep down, U know infinite would be just as quick to shout out lamb and say we the realest crew in rap if it wasn't for his cheddar bob complex.....and that's just proof that U on the same exact bitter/insecure shit that he is, so U can miss me wit the retro nutlickin, little guy

also funny U brought up eazy-e considering we went to the same high school.....in the words of a famous internet mogul, a bitch is a bitch, a man is a man .. only insecure fruits put other men on a pedestal. U and nite are actually very similar in nature ..not just pullin your leg, I peeped that out a while ago, and believe me when i say the guy has always had a soft spot for you (yes homo)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2015, 04:49:06 PM »
Cham, you hear the new LAMB album yet?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2015, 08:59:07 PM »

Just like 99.999999% of the world, I have not lol.

That's really that all needs to be said (& then you went on & did it in your response) lol. Other than a LMFAO @ the "I am who I am and I never claimed to be nothin else.." line. That's the only thing cats on here ever even shitted on you for. Acting like you're living like Omar Little, but you & the nigga Tom Cruise are sharing an area code.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2015, 09:04:43 PM »
you would like the album Cham Dawg

peep it brodie

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2015, 09:15:50 PM »
I can't lie, I just physically couldn't listen to a song they've put out more than once. Just not close to my cup of tea.

My personal favorite song is the basketball related one. Probably because at least I know NIK likes & plays basketball.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2015, 12:32:35 AM »

Just like 99.999999% of the world, I have not lol.

That's really that all needs to be said (& then you went on & did it in your response) lol. Other than a LMFAO @ the "I am who I am and I never claimed to be nothin else.." line. That's the only thing cats on here ever even shitted on you for. Acting like you're living like Omar Little, but you & the nigga Tom Cruise are sharing an area code.

u talkin bout 818? im not the only dope rapper from out here......bottom line, u dont know me or the people i hang wit. at the end of the day, people who are insecure about themselves, like u and infinite, use a common fag tactic called projection to boost your self-esteem, and it's a trait usually found in females. it's all good, we all got somethin we need 2 work on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2015, 09:12:58 AM »
bottom line, u dont know me

1. We know enough to know it's all a facade.

2. By that standard you're a hypocrite & there are literally 30,000 posts between this account & your old one of you telling countless forum members "who they are" & "what they do", etc. So that would make you an "insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female".

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2015, 09:37:32 AM »
bottom line, u dont know me

1. We know enough to know it's all a facade.

2. By that standard you're a hypocrite & there are literally 30,000 posts between this account & your old one of you telling countless forum members "who they are" & "what they do", etc. So that would make you an "insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female".

U don't know shit from a monkeys ass, young'n .. I been in more real situations than uv seen in the movies all while U were suckin off your frat buddies. projection like muthafuckas.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2015, 09:56:41 AM »

U don't know shit from a monkeys ass, young'n .. I been in more real situations than uv seen in the movies all while U were suckin off your frat buddies. projection like muthafuckas.

Look... all jokes aside, I'm asking a serious question here.

What qualifies as "real situations"?   Because Paris Hilton could get arrested or some shit like that or get a police record and it doesn't make her "realer than 2pac" (as you stated you were harder than Pac, Dre, Snoop, etc.)  I mean at the end of the day she will get bailed out of jail and go right back to her privileged life. 

So look, no dissing, nothing, I just want to have a serious discussion here.   I mean, just getting in trouble or something doesn't make someone more real.

So look... this is a serious question, because at one time I did consider you to be a real homie, and more down to Earth than anybody at the forum.  Now I see you as a prima donna.  Maybe I am wrong, but I would have to agree with Cham that the change probably took place after you made a connection with MO—cause clearly there was a change when I came back out there the last time, and it has only gotten worse since. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2015, 10:15:32 AM »

Look... all jokes aside, I'm asking a serious question here.

What qualifies as "real situations"?   Because Paris Hilton could get arrested or some shit like that or get a police record and it doesn't make her "realer than 2pac" (as you stated you were harder than Pac, Dre, Snoop, etc.)  I mean at the end of the day she will get bailed out of jail and go right back to her privileged life.  

So look, no dissing, nothing, I just want to have a serious discussion here.   I mean, just getting in trouble or something doesn't make someone more real.

So look... this is a serious question, because at one time I did consider you to be a real homie, and more down to Earth than anybody at the forum.  Now I see you as a prima donna.  Maybe I am wrong, but I would have to agree with Cham that the change probably took place after you made a connection with MO—cause clearly there was a change when I came back out there the last time, and it has only gotten worse since.  

I duno, does gettin shot at count??

how bout held at gunpoint for smokin in the wrong hood??

shit, just the other day my barber tried to set me up thinkin I jacked him..just the little stuff like that, which I KNOW a square like U has never been through.

bottom line, U and Cham just need to stop it.. I'm serious. U tryin too hard to make me into somethin that you feel about yourself. projection gets U nowhere.

the fucked up energy you felt when U were out here was not from me... trust that. and now it's been almost two years that U ridin my nuts over that, teamin up with Cham n shit. U a sucker bruh.. straight up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2015, 10:22:26 AM »

And after it was all said and done where did you go back to after supposedly being shot at?  or after being caught in the wrong hood?

...I mean, if you wanna know a real situation try waking up one morning with nothing, homeless, no place to stay, and nowhere to turn for help; and little prospects for the future.  Now that is real.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »

And after it was all said and done where did you go back to after supposedly being shot at?  or after being caught in the wrong hood?

...I mean, if you wanna know a real situation try waking up one morning with nothing, homeless, no place to stay, and nowhere to turn for help; and little prospects for the future.  Now that is real.   

how is it real?  it just means you burned all your bridges Infinite.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2015, 10:32:30 AM »

to my loved ones....real shit. but u aint got that, so ur envious...it's not "real" shit, its "white trash" shit that u on. trust me.

bein a bum who every1 hates doesnt make u real or hard lmao