Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4782 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2015, 01:00:06 PM »
bottom line, u dont know me

1. We know enough to know it's all a facade.

2. By that standard you're a hypocrite & there are literally 30,000 posts between this account & your old one of you telling countless forum members "who they are" & "what they do", etc. So that would make you an "insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female".

little guy nutlicken my faggot boy lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »

2. By that standard you're a hypocrite & there are literally 30,000 posts between this account & your old one of you telling countless forum members "who they are" & "what they do", etc. So that would make you an "insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female".

I been in more real situations than uv seen in the movies all while U were suckin off your frat buddies.

You don't know that though...projections, you insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female.

Logic is a beautiful thing. If 1+1=2, then 2-1 must = 1.

But while we're on the topic of logic & mathematics, when you see "numbers" come out on someone & after 8 years you see 52+21+8,937+193 = 1, you just logically have to say, "that math doesn't add up".

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2015, 01:22:18 PM »

I been in more real situations than uv seen in the movies all while U were suckin off your frat buddies.

You don't know that though...projections, you insecure, faggy, bitchboy, nutrider, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', closet homo, bitchmade female.

Logic is a beautiful thing. If 1+1=2, then 2-1 must = 1.

But while we're on the topic of logic & mathematics, when you see "numbers" come out on someone & after 8 years you see 52+21+8,937+193 = 1, you just logically have to say, "that math doesn't add up".

youd get smashed on, cham .........stop it. even infinite would toss you (yes homo)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2015, 06:58:10 PM »
lol, you're changing the subject. This is about you, not me. I could be Stephen Hawkings-like, a paraplegic in a wheelchair, who needs to type out what I'm trying to say. I'm not claiming to be the quintuple OG of LA with more clout than Tupac, you are.

You need to get back to school & take a finance class to understand numbers & time value. There's just no time in the day to be the most active member on nine different forums, while trying to sell your album, while making music, while making music videos, while being the most prolific drug dealer in LA, while playing ball all day, while chillin in the wrong hoods getting shot at, while bangin' all the finest women in LA, that you meet at raves, while thizzin' out, while sustaining a 9-5 job & on & on & on all the other things you do best in life.

You've spent a lifetime trying to protect your image, calling people who call you out "nut riding, cocksuckin', insecure, blah blah blah". But the only real defense mechanism that's been on display since 2001 is you just downplaying all the people who are like, "yo bro...you're not going to convince me 1+1=12; you're just coming off as a herb trying way too hard". Just keepin' it real with ya.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »
did NIK really say he was realer than 2pac or is this just an Infinite myth?

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2015, 07:20:22 PM »

never said i'm "realer than 2pac", but i will say i'm not faker than 2pac....or any other man alive, for that matter. theres no such thing as a heterosexual male who considers another man realer than them. thats why infinite and cham are fags...they feel inferior to others and lash out at those who dont.

these weirdos are just projectin due to their own insecurities....infinite str8 up admitted it in the past. and young beibs is obviously in the same boat.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2015, 07:21:48 PM »

I know you're an active member. Would you honestly be surprised? Nigga acts like all these members have been "jealous" of him since he was like 14 years old. Just doesn't understand fairy tale stories day after day are going to produce rolled eyes & people saying "give it a rest, bro". For example, all kidding aside, if he's the way he hyped himself up to be there is 0% chance Grundy or SIK should've walked away from their encounters without spending at least a night in the hospital; let alone having a free throw shooting contest & trolling in a pickup truck just showing up because he was called out & then driving away. Difference being I won't say "that's what I would do because I'm the hardest nigga in NY", I won't even say "I chill with these people on a regular basis & that's all I see", but I know people who live the way the kid talks & there is a 0% chance those guys are walking away.

He's the type of nigga who invented the word "hater". Just a way of saying "You think my shoes are ugly? Well you're just a hater bro, their fresh". Except he uses a bunch of different words to hide his insecurities in life.

Like I said though, his act could work on another forum where a quarter of his life story has been put on display.

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2015, 07:24:36 PM »

I know you're an active member. Would you honestly be surprised? Nigga acts like all these members have been "jealous" of him since he was like 14 years old. Just doesn't understand fairy tale stories day after day are going to produce rolled eyes & people saying "give it a rest, bro". For example, all kidding aside, if he's the way he hyped himself up to be there is 0% chance Grundy or SIK should've walked away from their encounters without spending at least a night in the hospital; let alone having a free throw shooting contest & trolling in a pickup truck just showing up because he was called out & then driving away. Difference being I won't say "that's what I would do because I'm the hardest nigga in NY", I won't even say "I chill with these people on a regular basis & that's all I see", but I know people who live the way the kid talks & there is a 0% chance those guys are walking away.

He's the type of nigga who invented the word "hater". Just a way of saying "You think my shoes are ugly? Well you're just a hater bro, their fresh". Except he uses a bunch of different words to hide his insecurities in life.

Like I said though, his act could work on another forum where a quarter of his life story has been put on display.

i never met up acgrundy to fight and sikotic never wanted to fight, he was trollin the whole time and made it evident when i went 2 see him......but keep writing them essays for me. always nice to know i still got u feelin some typa way, sport.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2015, 07:32:04 PM »
didn't you meet up with AC Grundy to play basketball or some shit? lol

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2015, 07:36:08 PM »
didn't you meet up with AC Grundy to play basketball or some shit? lol

yea, we were supposed to play for money, but he didnt want to

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2015, 07:36:20 PM »
Oh right, I forgot your excuses word is always taken over the other guys. Grundy had a far different story, with far different intentions. But that's just "lies". So did SIK. But, you got it, bro. Like I always told you guy, you can always save face on here, homie & deter the conversation to what we're talking about to "personal feelings" & your "projections" (which you say is a bitchmade strategy) of me. Just as long as we walk away with a mutual understanding of, for a lack of a better phrase...,"I see you, bro", you can keep on keeping on. You mentioned me four times before I said anything in this thread. I just wanted to remind you of the conversation.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
RIP AC Grundy

i heard he was bragging about his credit score out in Compton and got shot to death by some crips.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2015, 07:43:25 PM »
Oh right, I forgot your excuses word is always taken over the other guys. Grundy had a far different story, with far different intentions. But that's just "lies". So did SIK. But, you got it, bro. Like I always told you guy, you can always save face on here, homie & deter the conversation to what we're talking about to "personal feelings" & your "projections" (which you say is a bitchmade strategy) of me. Just as long as we walk away with a mutual understanding of, for a lack of a better phrase...,"I see you, bro", you can keep on keeping on. You mentioned me four times before I said anything in this thread. I just wanted to remind you of the conversation.

all i said was infinite = cham........the dude always had a soft spot for u, because yall were raised in a similar fashion and are actually closer in nature than u realize. and now u came in here to echo his sentiments, which are self-admittedly founded on jealousy, envy, and insecurity. so u pretty much just shittin on yourself by sayin how u really feel is congruent to how infinite feels.....i dont even gota do a thing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2015, 07:49:11 PM »
saying infinite = cham is a HUGE insult to Cham

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2015, 07:50:32 PM »
saying infinite = cham is a HUGE insult to Cham

the only difference is that infinite is a rebel and cham is a sheep......but how they feel about themselves deep down is exactly the same.