Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4780 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2015, 08:04:20 PM »
infinite is John Walker 2015

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2015, 11:03:31 PM »
At this point I just genuinely hope you're trolling to save face & aren't truly being hypocritical for the fourth response in a row.

You're not allowed by your own law and logic to tell me how you think I feel or how you think I am...or displays "projections" without being a jealous, envious, insecure, faggy, bitchboy, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', nut riding, bitchmade female. What don't you understand about yourself, guy? Lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2015, 12:18:12 AM »
At this point I just genuinely hope you're trolling to save face & aren't truly being hypocritical for the fourth response in a row.

You're not allowed by your own law and logic to tell me how you think I feel or how you think I am...or displays "projections" without being a jealous, envious, insecure, faggy, bitchboy, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', nut riding, bitchmade female. What don't you understand about yourself, guy? Lmao.

here's how you really feel deep inside:

Fuck yuall I had a big job interview (more or less) and I am finding out the results on Monday and I'm trippin and shit so I'm smoking so much shit trying to cope and shit but my anxiety is trhu the roof I'm just trippibn out and shit I can't just focus on da regular, been tryin to watch brainless tv to chill like just watched oceans 11, it was good but still feelin fucked cuzzz...

I fucked up bad on the real cus all dis pressure wit this thing I'm doin and ended up taking it all out on my holmes and stuff like dat....

Yo I'm coming out cuzz I'm gonna be open on what went down and only Allah can judge me cuzz....

I been wiping ass at the nursing homes for lot of years like 10 years deep up in the asses and shit stress goin to my head and everything cause I wasn't raised that way was raised like pampered suburban life but my parents lost their savings after I graduated and da market went down and they moved to a retirment spot on a lake few hour away and they still live comfortable off the pension and social security and shit but they haven't had money to help me wit since I was 20

I got a fuckload of money from my fam after highschool but I blew all that shit on this mutherfucker who talked me into openin a computer biz even though I didn't know shit about computerz I was readin all types of shit like millionair mind and think and grow rich and I thought wit positive thinkin id make it big, shit didn't work...

Anyway flash forward and shit, you know I had great times travelling no doubts on that but my reggie life in KCis shit just wippin asses and workin my ass off at the nursing homes, lot of responsibilities wit my son and the whole 9.

So anyway, part of my great travel experiences was chillin out west wit u and the homies it was the shit cause id always had love for the west coast from the music id been a fan of and chillin wit the homies out there was blessings just like you said...

But I think during the time away from the last trip id had so many stresses and shit that Id turned envious and desperate and shit like that.  I envied your life out there and everything and I thought our bond had grown fuccin like homeboys madd deep and shit like that rock solid madd respect like a true road dawg and shit...

So I was expectin a big elevation in shit comin out there, I tried to keep backup plans in mind to temper my expectations of you but many of those went south and so it all fell on the homie sccit and you were still the same homie you always was no real elevation in the friendship and I get out there and shit and see the lifes y'all livin it reminded me back in the day when I was livin comfortable had not had that life for years and shit hit me too hard and I was just a strugglin nomadic mufucka out there with a broken down car and shit and y'all was livin hollywood life and shit just listen to da stories roccy was tellin u as if I wasn't even in da room and shit and so niccaz started feelin mad fucced up when you wasn't really hostin on the level of my inflated expectations cuzz how much love and respect I had for the homie sccit and the level rocc was spittin and you was droppin mad shit in the boothe and id been waitin to record a legit track and I stepped up to the mic and it was so fuccin wack rocc didn't even wanna fucc wit me he totally disregarded a nicca and on your part you were just mellow not really takin control in the studio to help me like my elevated inflated expectations was expectin it was kinda like I was doin it on my own jsut with better equipment and I was coming wack ass fucc like embrassed and shit...

And I was even expectin wed be homies like id meet the fam and shit and maybe your pops would give me a job I was on some desperate shit I kind of pulled the same stuntz wit Siavash so I actually been fucced for a while in da head but that's what happens when you go from never liftin a finger your whole life to staring down a life of asswipin in nursing homes 60 hours a week and shit...

And now I got a chance at a little gig and I don't know what's gonna happen I find out Monday but I'm anxious as fuck and trippin out dawg I'm finished I'm done wit the dubcc... fucc everyone I'm out I can never come back after diss post, props to everyone who shared my love for da music and hiphop sincerely y'all fucc everybody else that didn't love hiphop and if u did love the music sincerely and I dissed u then my badzzz ya'll... love y'all fucc y'all love y'all I don't know I'm trippin out high and low... its infinites last post y'all.  Either I get this gig and my life is finally good again or I don't get it and I will be too embarrassed to show my face either way I can't come back from this.  One Luv y'all do this for the sake of hiphop and not for e-friends is my last message to the forum. 

both of u weirdos on the same exact shit..jealousy, envy, and insecurity. you came in here sayin "infinite's right"+co-signin his words of angst, pretty much exposin yourself to also have a cheddar bob complex, just like i been sayin for years.. and now it's all comin together. if u ever had the balls to spill your true feeling, you'd make a post exactly like the one infinite did, detailing how your hate comes from projection, and how miserable you are deep inside for bein a closet homo (or whatever else issue it is botherin u that causes u to lash out). real ones don't move like that bruh..u might feel a certain way about some1, but bein so adamant about it pretty much confirms how hurt you are deep inside.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2015, 06:57:11 AM »
i still can't believe someones relatives were being taken care of by infinite when all he looks at that job as is "wiping ass"  ::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2015, 09:37:42 AM »

bein a bum  doesnt make u real or hard lmao

I only mentioned homeless to juxtapose what others ultimately come home to at the end of each day... But, there are certainly other ways to achieve a reality state of mind than being homeless.

...anyway, you were once a good friend, and I wish you the best in any endeavor that will take you toward truth and reality

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2015, 09:53:24 AM »

bein a bum  doesnt make u real or hard lmao

I only mentioned homeless to juxtapose what others ultimately come home to at the end of each day... But, there are certainly other ways to achieve a reality state of mind than being homeless.

...anyway, you were once a good friend, and I wish you the best in any endeavor that will take you toward truth and reality

lmao@u wishin the best.......thats golden. forgetting that you were a bitter person who feeds off of negativity, i actually opened up to you and let u know how some peeps bought ur bullshit and how it contributed to them turning on me......and that actually made u happy. a big part of u wants nothin more than for lamb to fail...just readin some of ur posts in this very thread "sold out crowd? u can hear a pin drop when sccit is rappin!" based on a fuzzy 5 second clip.....because thats what you WANT it to be. you've become exactly what u once used to laugh about with me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »

lmao@u wishin the best.......thats golden. forgetting that you were a bitter person who feeds off of negativity, i actually opened up to you and let u know how some peeps bought ur bullshit and how it contributed to them turning on me......and that actually made u happy. a big part of u wants nothin more than for lamb to fail...just readin some of ur posts in this very thread "sold out crowd? u can hear a pin drop when sccit is rappin!" based on a 5 second clip.....you've become exactly what u once used to laugh about with me.

I said I wished you the best in any endeavor that brings you towards greater truth and reality. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »
Bi Polar Brian in da house

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2015, 10:00:01 AM »

lmao@u wishin the best.......thats golden. forgetting that you were a bitter person who feeds off of negativity, i actually opened up to you and let u know how some peeps bought ur bullshit and how it contributed to them turning on me......and that actually made u happy. a big part of u wants nothin more than for lamb to fail...just readin some of ur posts in this very thread "sold out crowd? u can hear a pin drop when sccit is rappin!" based on a 5 second clip.....you've become exactly what u once used to laugh about with me.

I said I wished you the best in any endeavor that brings you towards greater truth and reality. 

ok, bob

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2015, 10:26:52 AM »

^^^

...side note - That's exactly what I'm getting at though. Like what the people of Dubcc see & how you say it is. You say Brian is jealous for saying "you can hear a pin drop when you rap" in the video...meanwhile there's a goddamn video of the crowd like standing still trying to understand what you're saying. Nothing to be ashamed about though. I went to a Budden show where the Flatbush Zombies (who a lot of people started fucking with a year after the show) god booed off the stage. Budden had to come out for his opening act and tell us to chill & respect it. But then you're on here saying you tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd like LAMB started stage diving into the crowd & shit.

If you were just more humble & kept it 100 on your stories instead of those little extra fabrications, you'd would of gotten a completely different reception on here for 15 years.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2015, 10:37:10 AM »

^^^

...side note - That's exactly what I'm getting at though. Like what the people of Dubcc see & how you say it is. You say Brian is jealous for saying "you can hear a pin drop when you rap" in the video...meanwhile there's a goddamn video of the crowd like standing still trying to understand what you're saying. Nothing to be ashamed about though. I went to a Budden show where the Flatbush Zombies (who a lot of people started fucking with a year after the show) god booed off the stage. Budden had to come out for his opening act and tell us to chill & respect it. But then you're on here saying you tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd like LAMB started stage diving into the crowd & shit.

If you were just more humble & kept it 100 on your stories instead of those little extra fabrications, you'd would of gotten a completely different reception on here for 15 years.

the point im makin is that infinite says that kinda shit outa envy...what dont u get? if that video was posted a couple years back, he'd be sayin shit like "damn sccit!! thats fuckin dope!!!! you niccaz is just jealous of sccit cuz he out there makin moves, doin it big and performin at live shows while yall niccaz just sittin at home behind a computer with nothing but hate to show for!!!"....and u know this. so quit actin like u dont. i knew u loved my nuts, but didnt really know it was enough to align yourself with infinites bullshit...lol like damn..we talkin about a guy who called roccy and told him that he was entering the KC battle circuit to prove to me that he was worthy..................and besides that point, theres no way to tell how many people were at the show based on that 5 second clip, and it was a lot more than infinites jelly estimation of 20 heads, u can believe that

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2015, 10:40:35 AM »
i didnt know infinite and roccy were ever cool like that

his LAMB dick riding was solely Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2015, 11:00:54 AM »
I'd be the first to say Brian is a fucking moron. I know for sure that he would side with you. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next two months he made a post saying how sorry he is & how dope that video is & that experience & shit.

I'm not talking about the show, I'm talking about how you handle yourself in general.

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2015, 02:17:50 PM »
I'd be the first to say Brian is a fucking moron. I know for sure that he would side with you. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next two months he made a post saying how sorry he is & how dope that video is & that experience & shit.

I'm not talking about the show, I'm talking about how you handle yourself in general.

aw shit, guess i had it all wrong then. thanks for your opinion on how i should handle myself, i appreciate that you genuinely care.

guess you not in the same boat as infinite afterall.........jk, yes you are

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2015, 02:57:19 PM »
lol, I'm not. Just the guy telling you that you'd gain more respect from everyone if you came on here & said (for example), "Yeah opening a show for Budden was really dope. Great experience, something I hope to do again. Didn't quite get the crowd reception Budden got, but that's completely expected because not many people outside of friends know us. We're going to keep building though & hopefully people will be opening shows for us".

Not, "Yeah broady, we had 2,000 loud chanting 'LAMB'. The crowd was upset we had to get off the stage because we killed it that hard. They started booing Budden because he was replacing us on stage. Budden wanted to give us a deal & introduce us to Eminem but fuck that, we're LAMB fuck that, not what we stand for following the masses."

Those are the kind of stories you tell. That's why you've been ripped to shreds for 15 years.