Author Topic: Sccit Diss! Infinite diss trackóresponds to "Tippin My 40s" video  (Read 1164 times)

BIGTIMELA

I hate sun valley .... nothing but meth addicts and serial rapists lol.. Naah but ur right in a sense that sometimes I do a lil too much in entertaining these weirdos. its just that me bein a realist makes it hard not to speak my mind.....and U can't deny the entertainmemt value, it's the only reason half these cats still come here.

Def the only reason I come here lol

Hack Wilson - real

I hate sun valley .... nothing but meth addicts and serial rapists lol.. Naah but ur right in a sense that sometimes I do a lil too much in entertaining these weirdos. its just that me bein a realist makes it hard not to speak my mind.....and U can't deny the entertainmemt value, it's the only reason half these cats still come here.

Def the only reason I come here lol

stop by the Sports section, we need more posters

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
the funny thing is Infinite is not focused on rhyming words together.  I mean at least TRY to rhyme instead of sounding like a poetry reading session.

He had the talent to made a good diss song but this wasn't it.

Thanks for the feedback.. it's not actually finished yet, kind of a rough outline, I still have to go back in and clean it up

I cleaned up the track... made it a more official response to Sccit's new music video

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Sccit Diss! Infinite diss trackóresponds to "Tippin My 40s" video
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 02:35:40 PM »
You should make an elaborate Diss track dedicated to Roccy as revenge for verbally abusing you during your last stint with the lamb camp.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 10:06:39 PM »
You should make an elaborate Diss track dedicated to Roccy as revenge for verbally abusing you during your last stint with the lamb camp.

Roccys not the one who called me and invited me out to L.A.  Its not Roccys fault I was in L.A. and he had no responsibility to try to look after me during my time there.  For all I know I couldof been an unwelcome sight for him as soon as I walked in the door, he had no idea I was even coming

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

abusive

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 03:43:47 AM »
who put him through college and left him a nice parting gift in his bank account,