Author Topic: Sccit Diss! Infinite diss track—responds to "Tippin My 40s" video  (Read 1965 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
*Song has been scrapped from my album—The Refugee

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:42:37 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Calilove661

Re: Sccit diss 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:10:45 AM »
Will you be performing this at the bbq?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Will you be performing this at the bbq?

no, I don't think anyone is gonna wanna hear this shit.. just doin it to document certain periods of my life
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:14:58 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MUHFUKKA

i lost it at "Since Petey's kissin your ears whisperin sweet nothings"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

also at "infinites rushing you, up in you" and dont front like you didn't grow up just as privileged in the suburbs as nik, you just fucked everything up and caused your family to resent you

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

no 3rd verse???

Hack Wilson - real

the funny thing is Infinite is not focused on rhyming words together.  I mean at least TRY to rhyme instead of sounding like a poetry reading session.

He had the talent to made a good diss song but this wasn't it.

Sccit

infinite, you are a terrible rapper....either find someone to produce you and show you the ropes, or just give it up....

also at "infinites rushing you, up in you" and dont front like you didn't grow up just as privileged in the suburbs as nik, you just fucked everything up and caused your family to resent you

infinite had way more than me....my pops was simply an immigrant who happened to be a true hustler. he started off by hustlin watches, goin door to door, slowly graduated to sellin jeans at the local swapmeet, and then got into construction. hustler shit, far from square shit ala infinite's upbringin. no college, no privilege. my parents had me young and had no clue about raisin children... your average american jew parents typically put their kids through college etc. etc. i was left with nothin comin outa high school....meanwhile, infinite admits that his parents gave him a gang of money when he graduated, which he ended up blowin on tryna build computers, or some other retarded ass shit like that. i wish my parents gave me money, they had me payin them. yea, i undeniably grew up in a nice neighborhood, but anyone who knows LA knows that the nice neighborhoods out in the valley are connected to the bad ones...so when u outside the house, u outside the house. it's not beverly hills...ur local park out here is guna have a variety of different typa cats, from bangers to squares. now, i'm not tryna talk up my cred or anythin to that extent, just makin a point about how infinite is truly the privileged, all-america, white guy with a nice family who put him through college and left him a nice parting gift in his bank account, when i simply come from a family of hustlers who left me with nothin outside of love. what he's doin is called projection......basically, my whole beef with infinite on facebook was that he was foul for tryna make me out to be somethin im not....and he responded by sayin he was doin it because he wanted to shake the cheddar bob image he felt he was falling into. before he got crossed out of lamb, i was the realest cat and l.a.m.b was the hardest crew comin out the west. envy will do some strange shit to a ficca.

Sccit

the funny thing is Infinite is not focused on rhyming words together.  I mean at least TRY to rhyme instead of sounding like a poetry reading session.

he has no rhythm...no soul

it's something ur born with..somethin u either got or u dont...and he simply dont got it. those who cant do teach...and those who cant teach ride nuts out of envy. quote that.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Thanks for the feedback.. it's not actually finished yet, kind of a rough outline, I still have to go back in and clean it up

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

infinite had way more than me....my pops was simply an immigrant who happened to be a true hustler. he started off by hustlin watches, goin door to door, slowly graduated to sellin jeans at the local swapmeet, and then got into construction. hustler shit, far from square shit ala infinite's upbringin. no college, no privilege. my parents had me young and had no clue about raisin children... your average american jew parents typically put their kids through college etc. etc. i was left with nothin comin outa high school....meanwhile, infinite admits that his parents gave him a gang of money when he graduated, which he ended up blowin on tryna build computers, or some other retarded ass shit like that. i wish my parents gave me money, they had me payin them. yea, i undeniably grew up in a nice neighborhood, but anyone who knows LA knows that the nice neighborhoods out in the valley are connected to the bad ones...so when u outside the house, u outside the house. it's not beverly hills...ur local park out here is guna have a variety of different typa cats, from bangers to squares. now, i'm not tryna talk up my cred or anythin to that extent, just makin a point about how infinite is truly the privileged, all-america, white guy with a nice family who put him through college and left him a nice parting gift in his bank account, when i simply come from a family of hustlers who left me with nothin outside of love. what he's doin is called projection......basically, my whole beef with infinite on facebook was that he was foul for tryna make me out to be somethin im not....and he responded by sayin he was doin it because he wanted to shake the cheddar bob image he felt he was falling into. before he got crossed out of lamb, i was the realest cat and l.a.m.b was the hardest crew comin out the west. envy will do some strange shit to a ficca.

If that's the true story about your pops then I Zalute him for being a self-made man and so on.... Same can be said about doggy/Siavash's dad, he was drivin ice cream trucks in Compton and shit like that back in the day, he told me stories about how nearly every day the kids would throw a rock or something and bust out his front window....

...but we aren't talkin about fathers.  I never said anything bad about your dad, nor would I, because that is your private life and it would be outside of my boundaries to speak on that.  But when it comes to hip-hop if you make a claim about being the realest rapper ever (you claimed to be harder than Pac, Dre, Snoop) then in the hip-hop world people are gonna try to check you on that.  That's all this is. 

Sccit, you should watch a movie like Suburbia or one of the Linklater films if you wanna know what my life was like coming up, because, it is far from livin in the Valley.  The Valley is the movie Clueless, so let's be real.  You live in the same neighborhood Pac moved to after he became rich and famous.  That's just a flat out lie, I wanted to ignore cause I'm trying to stay away from personal info and shit like that, but you way fuccin off cuzz...

As for the Cheddar Bob stuff, you damn right.. Ya'll became prima-donnas during the time I was away and it is really showing now

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:05:37 AM by Infinite »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

he has no rhythm...

true story.. but I would kill you in a battle

Sccit

the valley is not like the movie clueless idiot, there are more LA valley gangs than LA city gangs.like I said, the bad areas are intertwined with the good ones. you need to stop watching movies, entertainment does a toll on your mind.

Sccit

he has no rhythm...

true story.. but I would kill you in a battle

lmao .. in a face to face battle I would b havin people laugh at you so hard that U wouldn't even be able to spit a rhyme from blushin so hard. I know too much.

come to LA.. I'll give u the battle of your life

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the valley is not like the movie clueless idiot, there are more LA valley gangs than LA city gangs.like I said, the bad areas are intertwined with the good ones. you need to stop watching movies, entertainment does a toll on your mind.

I don't need the movies.  I have been to your side and seen the reality.  It was like driving into Disney Land or some shit, on the realz, I mean it's no secret that is some prime real-estate ya'll sittin on out in Woodland Hills, any google search would reveal...

...I was only mentioning the movies for your benefit, because you seem to not understand what the midwest suburbs are like in comparison.  So I suggest the movie Suburbia because I think it is as close to an accurate portrayal of the suburbs I lived in as a child and teenager (but am cut off from now, even my parents are long gone and no longer live there).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:08:16 AM by Infinite »