Author Topic: Sccit Diss! Infinite diss track—responds to "Tippin My 40s" video  (Read 1966 times)

Sccit

the valley is not like the movie clueless idiot, there are more LA valley gangs than LA city gangs.like I said, the bad areas are intertwined with the good ones. you need to stop watching movies, entertainment does a toll on your mind.

I don't need the movies.  I have been to your side and seen the reality.  It was like driving into Disney Land or some shit, on the realz, I mean it's no secret that is some prime real-estate ya'll sittin on out in Woodland Hills, any google search would reveal...

...I was only mentioning the movies for your benefit, because you seem to not understand what the midwest suburbs are like in comparison.  So I suggest the movie Suburbia because I think it is as close to an accurate portrayal of the suburbs over on my side as I have found.  (and by the way I have not lived there for over a decade now, and moved out of my parents house after highschool and was completely cut off financially since 25, my parents have also long and far moved away from where I grew up to an old folks spot in the countryside)
lol we didn't even take you out wit us when U came out here .. do a google search on 818 gangs and educate yourself. lol@u came to LA and didn't even have the balls to step out and chill wit the crew .. now it's Disneyland, yet U didn't even leave the hills. your fault, not mine. next time, I'll show u more.... if u have the courage to ever face me again.

and I don't need to watch a movie to know that you come from an all-american square family .. I can tell by the way U act.

Hack Wilson - real

this is making me curious to travel to the 818 someday  8)

MUHFUKKA

ima keep it g-real, both of you guys were lucky enough to grow up with more oppurtunities than most. but i think its safe to say that infant has blown way more of his family's money and is seen as a total failure

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

ima keep it g-real, both of you guys were lucky enough to grow up with more oppurtunities than most. but i think its safe to say that infant has blown way more of his family's money and is seen as a total failure

i do consider myself lucky, but not in a traditional sense and not anythin like infinite, wit his parents puttin him through college and givin him a ganga cheese when he got outa high-school n alla that shit. that all-american square shit.....and theres nothing wrong wit that, but the image he and cham been tryna build for me is purely based off of projection. i come from young parents who hustled for a livin and made decent money from that. decent enough to get a spot in a nice part of town.. but also young enough to spend every last dollar they hustled with nothin saved to show for...i'm grateful for everythin i have, and just to have a family at all, when a lot of people dont.....but infinite is just a spoiled kid who fucked up and burned bridges with the people who loved him. im pretty much the opposite of him, as far as who we are as people + our morals and values.

BIGTIMELA

The Valley is pretty much like LA. The thing about Los Angeles is that you have gaps in almost all neighborhoods. You can be in a real nice area and have that 1 block or that 1 street where the gangs are at. The street I grew up on had 4 different gangs on it. But if you lived a few blocks north you wouldn't even realize you live in a neighborhood with gangs. While in my opinion the valley gangs don't hold any candle against the gangs here in the city, some of them do get down and there are a lot of bad areas in the valley (North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Pacoima, etc) the thing about Los Angeles is that the gang/street culture carries across to the nicer areas. You can live in a million dollar home but have to go to school, the grocery store, etc in the hood. So people that don't live in the hood sometimes still carry that LA stigma because it's part or the culture. Now Woodland Hills is one of the nicer areas in Los Angeles county, but cats got down at Taft and a lot. Now there is nothing wrong with growing up in a nice house and neighborhood. But out here the culture basically carries over to everyone. Just my two cents, I think all of you are wasting time trying to prove yourself online lol. Just do ya'll and look how ridiculous it looks for grown as adults to be beefing on message boards trying to prove how hip hop or how street they are.

Sccit

The Valley is pretty much like LA. The thing about Los Angeles is that you have gaps in almost all neighborhoods. You can be in a real nice area and have that 1 block or that 1 street where the gangs are at. The street I grew up on had 4 different gangs on it. But if you lived a few blocks north you wouldn't even realize you live in a neighborhood with gangs. While in my opinion the valley gangs don't hold any candle against the gangs here in the city, some of them do get down and there are a lot of bad areas in the valley (North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Pacoima, etc) the thing about Los Angeles is that the gang/street culture carries across to the nicer areas. You can live in a million dollar home but have to go to school, the grocery store, etc in the hood. So people that don't live in the hood sometimes still carry that LA stigma because it's part or the culture. Now Woodland Hills is one of the nicer areas in Los Angeles county, but cats got down at Taft and a lot. Now there is nothing wrong with growing up in a nice house and neighborhood. But out here the culture basically carries over to everyone. Just my two cents, I think all of you are wasting time trying to prove yourself online lol. Just do ya'll and look how ridiculous it looks for grown as adults to be beefing on message boards trying to prove how hip hop or how street they are.

yup.. but you can't really live in woodland hills and stay exclusively there, the valley is pretty connected.. ie my girl lives in Van Nuys, one of my studios is in Pacoima, I work in Sun Valley (worse than most LA ghettos) so I'm not really tryna talk myself up, just dispelling the stigma infinite is tryna create for what goes down out here.

BIGTIMELA

yup.. but you can't really live in woodland hills and stay exclusively there, the valley is pretty connected.. ie my girl lives in Van Nuys, one of my studios is in Pacoima, I work in Sun Valley (worse than most LA ghettos) so I'm not really tryna talk myself up, just dispelling the stigma infinite is tryna create for what goes down out here.

That's exactly what I was trying to say in my post. Just cause you live in Woodland hills doesn't mean that you don't function in other parts in LA County or live a certain way. On the flip side sun valley isn't worse then the hoods in LA lol. The thing is that there are fucked up parts all over LA County. But who cares if Ol boy is trying to down play your get down? Your trying to get your rap shit going, stop entertaining these cats on this site.

Sccit

I hate sun valley .... nothing but meth addicts and serial rapists lol.. Naah but ur right in a sense that sometimes I do a lil too much in entertaining these weirdos. its just that me bein a realist makes it hard not to speak my mind.....and U can't deny the entertainmemt value, it's the only reason half these cats still come here.

Fraxxx

I'm a 100 percent positive that Infinite can't dance.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

I'm a 100 percent positive that Infinite can't dance.

he can't parallel park either

BIGTIMELA

I hate sun valley .... nothing but meth addicts and serial rapists lol.. Naah but ur right in a sense that sometimes I do a lil too much in entertaining these weirdos. its just that me bein a realist makes it hard not to speak my mind.....and U can't deny the entertainmemt value, it's the only reason half these cats still come here.

Def the only reason I come here lol

Hack Wilson - real

Def the only reason I come here lol

stop by the Sports section, we need more posters

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
the funny thing is Infinite is not focused on rhyming words together.  I mean at least TRY to rhyme instead of sounding like a poetry reading session.

He had the talent to made a good diss song but this wasn't it.

Thanks for the feedback.. it's not actually finished yet, kind of a rough outline, I still have to go back in and clean it up

I cleaned up the track... made it a more official response to Sccit's new music video
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sccit Diss! Infinite diss track—responds to "Tippin My 40s" video
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 02:35:40 PM »
You should make an elaborate Diss track dedicated to Roccy as revenge for verbally abusing you during your last stint with the lamb camp.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Sccit Diss! Infinite diss track—responds to "Tippin My 40s" video
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2015, 10:06:39 PM »
You should make an elaborate Diss track dedicated to Roccy as revenge for verbally abusing you during your last stint with the lamb camp.

Roccys not the one who called me and invited me out to L.A.  Its not Roccys fault I was in L.A. and he had no responsibility to try to look after me during my time there.  For all I know I couldof been an unwelcome sight for him as soon as I walked in the door, he had no idea I was even coming
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)