Author Topic: Tony Blair is now the most important man in the world..  (Read 212 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Tony Blair is now the most important man in the world..
« on: April 09, 2003, 10:02:06 AM »
It is Blair's job now to make sure Bush sticks to his promises - about rebuilding Iraq and Israel - Palestine
It's his job to help rebuild America's relationship with Europe
And most importantly it is Blair's job to stop Rumsfeld and Cheney invading other nations.

Trauma-san

Re:Tony Blair is now the most important man in the world..
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 09:16:11 PM »
Tony Blair, for the moment, IS the most important man in the world, but for an entirely different reason.  

1st off, Tony Blair is a genius.  Not only is he a genius, but he is courageous, a true patriot for his homeland, and one of the greatest leaders the world has seen in many, many years.  Here's why.

Tony Blair is a genius because of his ability to clearly see the political climate of the world around him, as well as the ability to accurately predict, and forsee problems in the future.  

When America decided it was going to go after Iraq, Tony Blair had two choices.  He could either support it, or oppose it.  In his mind, I truly believe Tony Blair feels that this is the right thing to do.  In that situation, an honest man has only one choice.  He went with what he thought was best for the people of Iraq; he agreed to help america.  

Now, by doing that, he directly opposed even the people of his own political party, and on the large, the people of his country.  This is where the man was measured.

Tony Blair exhibits all the qualities of leadership that any great man should possess.  1st, he followed the great constant of the universe: Truth.  Truth will always win.  The war in Iraq is a true, and just war, and Blair, realizing this, PLACED HIS FAITH in truth.  He chose to do what his heart, mind, and conscience told him was the correct thing to do, EVEN when most others didn't agree with it.  

2nd, as it always does, his just cause was born out.  A True leader doesn't do what everyone tells him to do.  A True leader doesn't ask for public opinion.  A true leader is elected to make the correct decisions; a true leader is capable of seeing clearly what others may not, and a true leader can be relied upon to always make the correct decision for the people he represents.  By sticking to a true, just cause, even in opposition, Tony Blair showed leadership skills that eventually won the favor of the people he represents.  THAT, is a leader.  Not a follower; not a poll-taker, but a LEADER.  

Tony Blair also had other reasons for doing this.  Tony Blair is sworn in through God to uphold the British state, and to make decisions to secure the safety of Britain for all eternity.  He has an obligation to his country, that many probably take for granted.  It is his duty to do everything in his power to ensure that the british interests are looked out for.  He did this two ways.

1st, Blair honestly believes that Saddam either was actively participating in terrorist actions against the world's democratic states (England being one), or that Saddam would fund terrorist actions if given the opportunity.  For the safety of England, he felt in his soul that it was a threat to the safety of the people he charges.  

2nd, this is where the genius comes in.  This is a crossroads in political history.  The U.N. has widely proven itself ineffective, and with the U.S. choosing to move without their approval, America emerges without a doubt as the supreme power in the world.  America IS the superpower, it has been for a while, but there is no doubt at this moment.  If Blair had chosen NOT to side with america, then england would forever be delegated to a second-class status politically.  The war still would have gone on, and it would have shown that America can do anything without even britian's approval.  By acting alongside america, Blair stepped up his countries status politically in the world, and shared the glory that will come from this.  Tony Blair is a patriot in the truest sense of the word.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 10:00:39 PM »
wow trauma wayne,that was the biggest load of crap i read in a while

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 10:11:30 PM »
Thanks for your feedback.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2003, 10:13:02 PM »
np sir!

Kaidy

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2003, 12:43:30 AM »
Don't even talk about Tony Blair until you come to England and see all that's going wrong here, all his election promises that have been broken. It's in somewhat of a mess. He was elected to take care of his own country, not swan off fighting crime overseas and sucking up to Bush.

I understand he has to align with America politically but seriously fuck Blair. A Conservative disguised as a Labour leader, he's a fraud.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2003, 01:09:15 AM »

LOL at Doggy's one word and one sentence posts.  If Trauma is so full of crap why don't you point out where he's full or crap, or school him if you are so wise.  Please bless us with your vast knowledge.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2003, 01:13:00 AM »
Don't even talk about Tony Blair until you come to England and see all that's going wrong here, all his election promises that have been broken. It's in somewhat of a mess. He was elected to take care of his own country, not swan off fighting crime overseas and sucking up to Bush.

I understand he has to align with America politically but seriously fuck Blair. A Conservative disguised as a Labour leader, he's a fraud.

i believe the word is "new labour" ... haha

funnily... they do the neo-labour/conservative thing better than the real conservative party with... give me new labour over the old 'regime' any day
« Last Edit: April 10, 2003, 01:13:14 AM by ÖvęR$e3r »

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2003, 12:36:15 PM »

LOL at Doggy's one word and one sentence posts.  If Trauma is so full of crap why don't you point out where he's full or crap, or school him if you are so wise.  Please bless us with your vast knowledge.

what is it to you? do you agree with what trauma said and your defending him or is it just "fuck pit day"? but uhh i dont wanna waste my time on you fakes, plus im just here to get on your nerves, and whats your problem? you come on here actin like you got a problem. did i say anythin to you?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2003, 10:13:35 AM »
He was elected to take care of his own country, not swan off fighting crime overseas and sucking up to Bush.

Did you even READ my post? Did you even read where I said what his motivations are?  Good god.  What happend Mr. Loc? you were so cool back in the day, now you've turned into an asshole.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2003, 10:44:56 AM »
He was elected to take care of his own country, not swan off fighting crime overseas and sucking up to Bush.

Did you even READ my post? Did you even read where I said what his motivations are?  Good god.  What happend Mr. Loc? you were so cool back in the day, now you've turned into an asshole.  
\

Word what a faggot.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2003, 10:50:54 AM »
Quake man, I was enjoying this thread till you showed up. Get the message and stop posting here.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2003, 11:44:49 AM »
Quake man, I was enjoying this thread till you showed up. Get the message and stop posting here.

I aint a pussy, I aint gonna pull a faghan anytime soon, so don't get happy  ;)

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2003, 01:58:05 PM »
I think tony blair did what he thought was right, i think he's a good leader, but i dont agree with him. i think its well known in western europe that blair has become like the conservatives and not delivered on promises. I dont think anyone will thank him for the war. But at the end of the day, he gets alot more respect from me than for bush or rumsfeld. did u see that guy on tv tonight? idiot
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Kaidy

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2003, 06:23:06 PM »
Trauma, yes I READ your post. It was bullshit, just like all your political opinions. Like I said, come to England, live here for a few months, then tell me how great Tony Blair is.  (And yes I've already lived in the US for a few months, so don't try and pull that card). You know NOTHING about any important issues in this world. It's real mature to personally attack someone (I've 'turned into an asshole' now, okay whatever you say my moral judge), you're so much bigger than me for that, try responding with some political facts, not useless diatribe and virification.

cRap-Cake (almost forgot about you, its easy to do) just to let you know, calling everyone faggots isn't very original, it's actually very inane and unintelligent. it also doesn't offend me since I'm heterosexual. Come up with a better insult or fuck off back to your half-built wall you goofy looking non-entity
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 06:24:14 PM by Kaidy »