Author Topic: Mets win 10 in a row  (Read 1131 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Mets win 10 in a row
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 01:34:19 PM »
i meant biggest division leading collapse choke, no excuse for the 04 yankees, i'll give you that any day.  however when you have 5 world series in your memory + the aaron boone series it eases the pain.

Thats because you live in Maine we're your lives are so boring and pathetic you have to hold onto memories from yesteryear to get through your sad miserable day.  I live in NYC where it's what have you done for me lately, and lately the Mets just won their 11th game in a row

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 01:37:17 PM »
So you're talking about guys who aren't even in the majors as your argument lol. You're going to need Noah & Katz pretty soon to keep you in these 2-1 games. You gotta play those tough Phils like 15 more times.

& lol @ "top ten" talk about denial of what you guys really are. Lagares is a nice piece with his glove, Cuddyer is way back end of his career, Wright & D'Arnaud are on the DL, Murph is a liability defensively.

I was just talking hitters, you throw pitchers in there as we speak right now; Harvey, DeGrom, Duda, I'll say Lagares & then it's Granderson while David "Declining" Wright is on the DL.

Without knowing or asking, I can already tell you're a Knicks fan. You have that mental makeup of acting like "if this, this & this happens, we're fine".

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 01:41:54 PM »
what planet is this guy from?  ;D

the funniest thing is the assumptions of where I live now from when he posted here 5 years ago

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 02:01:22 PM »
So you're talking about guys who aren't even in the majors as your argument lol. You're going to need Noah & Katz pretty soon to keep you in these 2-1 games. You gotta play those tough Phils like 15 more times.

& lol @ "top ten" talk about denial of what you guys really are. Lagares is a nice piece with his glove, Cuddyer is way back end of his career, Wright & D'Arnaud are on the DL, Murph is a liability defensively.

I was just talking hitters, you throw pitchers in there as we speak right now; Harvey, DeGrom, Duda, I'll say Lagares & then it's Granderson while David "Declining" Wright is on the DL.

Without knowing or asking, I can already tell you're a Knicks fan. You have that mental makeup of acting like "if this, this & this happens, we're fine".

hes a bulls fan

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 02:14:06 PM »

I never mentioned guys who were in the minors lol, you did lol.  I haven't mentioned Thor, Matz, Conforto, or Nimmo.  And I didn't include pitchers as best players, you did you stupid dumb ass lol.  You said our best players are Harvey followed by Duda lol.  You mentioned pitchers first lol.  Jesus you're fucking stupid

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 02:24:17 PM »
what planet is this guy from?  ;D

the funniest thing is the assumptions of where I live now from when he posted here 5 years ago
so you finally moved to a real state ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 02:35:34 PM »
yes, i'm about 2-3 hours from you in fact.  oh and guess what?  maine was a much better place to live overall and i miss it.

let's meet up and play basketball like NIK and Grundy ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:37:17 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 02:44:22 PM »
lol, can't even deny that Grandy isn't a top 5 active player on the roster. Wants no part of talking about the 11 opponents beat in a row. Typical optimistic Mets fan. Will always overlook the negatives.

But I'll give you a break, this is the most excited you kids have been since Yadier Molina ended the 2006 season, before that losing in 2000 & before that was before I was even born & you were in diapers...maybe.

30 years...creeping up. Christ.

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 04:50:49 PM »
lol, can't even deny that Grandy isn't a top 5 active player on the roster. Wants no part of talking about the 11 opponents beat in a row. Typical optimistic Mets fan. Will always overlook the negatives.

But I'll give you a break, this is the most excited you kids have been since Yadier Molina ended the 2006 season, before that losing in 2000 & before that was before I was even born & you were in diapers...maybe.

30 years...creeping up. Christ.

Fine I'll bite, off the top of my head, Harvey, deGrom, Wright (he'll be back in 2 weeks), Lagares, Duda, Murphy, Cuddyer, Niese, d'Arnaud (he'll be back in 4 weeks and his replacement is a top 60 prospect in Baseball and I believe the 3rd best catching prospect in Baseball), and Famiilia.  Also you mentioned opponents, they beat up on the Marlins, a team most experts had as better than the Mets and winning one of the Wild Cards.  Also they did take 2 out of 3 from the Nationals, the consensus world series favorite

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2015, 05:56:22 PM »
degrom sucks

:banana_trippin:

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 08:12:54 PM »
Buh bug buh the mets haven't played any good teams yet.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »
look who's back after being ghost yesterday  ;D   just kidding.  that was a bad game for the Yanks today.

Harvey is the man, crazy how the Mets would have also nailed it if they picked Chris Sale instead that year.  Minaya's best pick.

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 08:19:54 PM »
look who's back after being ghost yesterday  ;D   just kidding.  that was a bad game for the Yanks today.

Harvey is the man, crazy how the Mets would have also nailed it if they picked Chris Sale instead that year.  Minaya's best pick.

Minaya was an excellent scout but because he didn't know how to read or write he was a horrible gm

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 06:00:58 PM »
Niese sucks. Mets suck. A-Rod is MVP.

It's hilarious how Tommy is a pure, true prototypical Met fan. Yankees womped that ass Friday night & Met fans evaporated or some shit until the best player they've had since Mike Piazza beat that old, worthless fat fuck CC. Now when the Mets get raped again tonight because  the Mets can only be considered a "good team" once every five days, they'll go back into hiding until they beat the Phillies, Braves & Marlins again.

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 09:16:29 AM »
Niese sucks. Mets suck. A-Rod is MVP.

It's hilarious how Tommy is a pure, true prototypical Met fan. Yankees womped that ass Friday night & Met fans evaporated or some shit until the best player they've had since Mike Piazza beat that old, worthless fat fuck CC. Now when the Mets get raped again tonight because  the Mets can only be considered a "good team" once every five days, they'll go back into hiding until they beat the Phillies, Braves & Marlins again.

LOL @ Cham showing what absolute scum yankees fans are.  CC was an ace for four years and helped you win a world series.  Now he is a worthless fat fuck.  But I shouldn't expect any less from the scum bag fan base that actually boo'ed Donnie Baseball in 95 when his back was shot or when they booed Jeter in 04 when he got off to an incredibly slow start, majority of Yanks fans are true scum in every sense of the word.