Author Topic: Klientel, Sccit, & Mr. Swerve - "Tippin' My 40"................L.A.M.B (Official Music Video)  (Read 2035 times)

Sccit

LOL! is this Nigga serious? u suck realllll bad Homie..  That hates gone get you Nowhere,specially if u cant match the talent level

Good lookin out to all my peoples showin support! #Godbless

At least it is real, and it is a battle track.... and not rich Valley kids impersonating gangsta rappers.

...your parents sure have nice houses, great for filming rap videos  ;)

lol Cheddar Bob goin all out with the hate smh

there's no "at least" with your shit bro ..... U suck balls, and that's it.

klientel818

LOL! is this Nigga serious? u suck realllll bad Homie..  That hates gone get you Nowhere,specially if u cant match the talent level

Good lookin out to all my peoples showin support! #Godbless

At least it is real, and it is a battle track.... and not rich Valley kids impersonating gangsta rappers.

...your parents sure have nice houses, great for filming rap videos  ;)

dont be talkin bout Momz you ol Fruity in the Booty lookin ass Nigga.. and dont be spreaden gossip bout shit u gots no clue About,soundin just like a scorned female rite bout now. specially if u aint got the balls to say it to my face, wit them garbage ass raps lmao

Hack Wilson - real

Klientel with the right hook to Brian's face

mrswerve818

@Infinite, or should I say finite kuz there ain't nuthin infinite bout your garbage as shit. 
Is this fake ass imposter real?  That wack ass song lol, Tippin my 40 is a straight classic, you're just
hatin kuz you ain't on the song and the video.  That video is pure fire!!!!

Anybody who's hatin on that song is from planet punk bitch straight up!

Sccit ain't tryin to be a gangsta rapper you fuckin idiot!  He's just chillin and spittin tippin that 40 biatch!
Ain't nobody throwin up gang signs (like all these rappers these dayz) we just kickin it on some grown man shit
You haters amaze me!  You got 3 real niggaz spittin, pimpin, and still wanna hate on that.  No matter what we do
ya'll hate kuz ya'll ain't in the video with the bitches shakin ass n shit.  Ya'll just jealous you couldn't get a video done
so professionally.  Keep hatin and spread the word, L.A.M.B in dis bitch, Terradome in dis bitch, 818 in dis bitch
Valley movement on you suckaz!

You will never be able to make a song even close to Tippin my 40. 
Swerve
Producer/Engineer
Terradome Records

Hack Wilson - real

whats up Mr Swerve?  glad to see you stop by

song is fire  8) :bandit: :pimp:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Not really my style of rap, but I couldn't pick a rap hit in this day and age to save my life. If I look at the top club bangers in Hip Hop I wouldn't have guessed one to make it big.

For some reason though I expected your sound to be identical to the 90s G Funk sound.

Either way, keep working. You may hit it big one day, and then I'll tell my friends I used to argue with that Sccit about Kobe 10 years ago.

Hack Wilson - real

Not really my style of rap, but I couldn't pick a rap hit in this day and age to save my life. If I look at the top club bangers in Hip Hop I wouldn't have guessed one to make it big.

For some reason though I expected your sound to be identical to the 90s G Funk sound.

Either way, keep working. You may hit it big one day, and then I'll tell my friends I used to argue with that Sccit about Kobe 10 years ago.

what's your NBA team shallow??

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Never had one really. Haven't even much of an NBA fan for years now.I would just cheer for players I liked, or against players I wanted to lose. As a little kid it was Bird, then Ewing and the Knicks, anyone that played Jordan in the finals, and Shaq.

If I watch these days its for Tim Duncan.

Listened to some of the other LAMB stuff on Youtube. Its pretty good. LOL, Hitemwithanotherone, and Make Me Smile I all liked. Not sure what effect you use on your voice Sccit, but I think you sound better when its toned down a bit. Your vocals on Boyfriend Now Nancy sounded a lot better than on the other tracks. You go for the very heavy baritone which is unique, but you risk coming across as limited, kind of like how Bizarre was in the old D-12 days.

Just my opinion though.

Hack Wilson - real

LAMB's best song is "About Time"   peep that one

Sccit

Never had one really. Haven't even much of an NBA fan for years now.I would just cheer for players I liked, or against players I wanted to lose. As a little kid it was Bird, then Ewing and the Knicks, anyone that played Jordan in the finals, and Shaq.

If I watch these days its for Tim Duncan.

Listened to some of the other LAMB stuff on Youtube. Its pretty good. LOL, Hitemwithanotherone, and Make Me Smile I all liked. Not sure what effect you use on your voice Sccit, but I think you sound better when its toned down a bit. Your vocals on Boyfriend Now Nancy sounded a lot better than on the other tracks. You go for the very heavy baritone which is unique, but you risk coming across as limited, kind of like how Bizarre was in the old D-12 days.

Just my opinion though.

good lookin out bro

Ebenus Supremus

Tipping 40s is a walking, talking, chicken head stalkin , outlined in chalk n fork hawkin cliche....
To the max....
Anyone can make a YouTube video...
Hell, I just made 14 on my patten Malone at home reciting poems...
I'd be down if you were spitting something insightful, and if you tipped that whole 40 out for the dead homes who be lookin down on you, and be straight up shame bout what you calling game... Like ya got one bitch in video with a fat ass, but its obvious that marylin is lacking true class... Cheap ho's, cheap liquor and a cheap video.... Come on sccit, you said you could throw a left in your flow..... That shit be right up there with skid row n all you've shown, is that you wanna be not is, not am, no no no.... So I'm hatin hoping somehow you'll find inspiration and come up with something a lil bit more classy or intelligent or witty or original... Damn sccit.... Why you gotta hit us up with that wanna be gangsta shit... I could go to the strip club and cop the same lap dance for 20.... You wasted a 40 on her ass action like there ain't plenty of pretty and fit n fine lookin girls who would love to make movies with real g'z in the world... They practically lining up for the shit.... What's with the spa scene, were you worried bout a shrivelled up dick... Fuck it I quit... Sccits to dope for me... I'm a pansy cos I don't admire corruption and infamy...

mrswerve818

Another bitch hatin lol!

You just mad kuz you ain't in the video patna!  Let's see you make a hit like that......

Niggaz always talk about what what other kats is doin...but can't do it themselves......

Shit you couldn't make a video half as good as that.
Swerve
Producer/Engineer
Terradome Records

Hack Wilson - real

Ebenus Supremus

Another bitch hatin lol!

You just mad kuz you ain't in the video patna!  Let's see you make a hit like that......

Niggaz always talk about what what other kats is doin...but can't do it themselves......

The only way I'd wanna be caught up in video like that is if I bounced up in the crib with a Mac 10 in one hand and a bottle of uzo in the other, laid waste to everyone including Blondie then tipped out my liquor all over they corpses and set fire to the joint for being so obviously crass and immature and hedonistic....
Then I'd drag sccits corpse out to the spa and make a real snuffesque flick bout what happens to people who imitate the real....
Then I'd wake up in my lunchbox and realize it was all just a dream...

Sccit

Another bitch hatin lol!

The only way I'd wanna be caught up in video like that is if I bounced up in the crib with a Mac 10 in one hand and a bottle of uzo in the other, laid waste to everyone including Blondie then tipped out my liquor all over they corpses and set fire to the joint for being so obviously crass and immature and hedonistic....
Then I'd drag sccits corpse out to the spa and make a real snuffesque flick bout what happens to people who imitate the real....
Then I'd wake up in my lunchbox and realize it was all just a dream...

THATS MESSED UP YO.....STILL LOVE U THO, SWEETFACE :-*