Author Topic: Klientel, Sccit, & Mr. Swerve - "Tippin' My 40"................L.A.M.B (Official Music Video)  (Read 2041 times)

Hack Wilson - real

fuck the haters

LAMB keeps it real

Ebenus Supremus

Another bitch hatin lol!

You just mad kuz you ain't in the video patna!  Let's see you make a hit like that......

Niggaz always talk about what what other kats is doin...but can't do it themselves......

Shit you couldn't make a video half as good as that.

The only way I'd wanna be caught up in video like that is if I bounced up in the crib with a Mac 10 in one hand and a bottle of uzo in the other, laid waste to everyone including Blondie then tipped out my liquor all over they corpses and set fire to the joint for being so obviously crass and immature and hedonistic....
Then I'd drag sccits corpse out to the spa and make a real snuffesque flick bout what happens to people who imitate the real....
Then I'd wake up in my lunchbox and realize it was all just a dream...

THATS MESSED UP YO.....STILL LOVE U THO, SWEETFACE :-*

damn....
got me feelin like that kid in the playground who keeps punchin that girl in the arm when all he really wanna do is give her a big kiss...
sweetface....
fuck outa here with that shit...

mrswerve818

@Ebenus Supremus

You are a straight faggot as bitch lol!  What the fuck are you mentioning niggaz dicks for?  You gay nigga?
Yo silly ass rap dissin this video just shows how much  you really like it.  If I see you on the street I'm fuck you up on site!
You sound like a gay ass internet blogger.  Tippin my 40 is straight PIMP,
but you know nothin bout that.  BOSS shit is something you can't fathom.  Let's hear your songs and see your videos....

ahhhh.....thought so you have nada!!!!!!!!!

Do a video yourself and we'll see what's better........And not a fake ass self vid like that bitch Infinite that shit was a joke....
you net bloggers are pathetic.  You watched the video a million times and scrutinized every lil scene and thought of shit hate on.
In reality you really love this shit!!!!! You love that white bitch...you love the beat and flows...shit you prob bump it in the car....

This ain't gangsta rap is BOSS rap.....recognize....real niggaz doin real thangz!  This is what BOSSES do on a Friday night..play cards, makin money
wit bitches strippin on the pole......you ain't never gonna get on that level bitch!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:37:53 PM by mrswerve818 »
Swerve
Producer/Engineer
Terradome Records

Ebenus Supremus

@Ebenus Supremus

You are a straight faggot as bitch lol!  What the fuck are you mentioning niggaz dicks for?  You gay nigga?
Yo silly ass rap dissin this video just shows how much  you really like it.  If I see you on the street I'm fuck you up on site!t
but you know nothin bout that.  BOSS shit is something you can't fathom.  Let's hear your songs and see your videos....

Do a video yourself and we'll see what's better........And not a fake ass self vid like that bitch Infinite that shit was a joke....
you net bloggers are pathetic.  You watched the video a million times and scrutinized every lil scene and thought of shit hate on.
In reality you really love this shit!!!!! You love that white bitch...you love the beat and flows...shit you prob bump it in the car....

This ain't gangsta rap is BOSS rap.....recognize....real niggaz doin real thangz!  This is what BOSSES do on a Friday night..play cards, makin money
wit bitches strippin on the pole......you ain't never gonna get on that level bitch!

Been on the level kid. Been in the houses with stripper poles in the lounge rooms n it was cheap as fuck. You riding sccits dick n apparently I'm the fag... Im a chick ya nitwit... Let's see this boss shit you talking out ya neck about... Wanna smack me round for having an opinion... Its OK kid... Plenty nuff love for that wanna be g shit, you don't need me jumping on the bandwagon... You might wanna take your corny threats back to Kanzas muthafucka, I'm FROM Oz... This shit isn't boss or ballin, its just a cheap imitation of what's been in rotation ever since Mary Magdalena put it on show for a penny... N even she recognised the game was wack n ended up Washin Jesus feet... If I caught you on the street I wouldn't even look at ya sideways cos I don't associate with pond scum who find degradation and infamy appealing... I'm on a righteous tip... So fuck you, ya crew, ya lame attempts at handling shit and your precious fucking ego.... Get at me!

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

swerve, dont even trip brodie, ebenus sepremus is a cool australian chick wit schizophrenia..she a good girl:

^cant be mad at that face..we actually might be able 2 use them eloquent critiquin skills to make the next one even better.

Ebenus Supremus

swerve, dont even trip brodie, ebenus sepremus is a cool australian chick wit schizophrenia..she a good girl:

^cant be mad at that face..we actually might be able 2 use them eloquent critiquin skills to make the next one even better.

I could get mad at that face.... Its uglier than your rhymes n my pathetic disses put together...
Thanks for the hate sccit, I been waiting for you to put me in my place n now that you've posted that ugly pic n showed everyone what a dumbass I look like, I'm gon go back to writing poetry that I don't think is defamative or obscene.... You can diss me any day sccit.... Props on your determination, but I still think the shit youbspittin is straight lame.... I know you've got the vocab n lyrical ability to come up with something insightful... I'm just dissapointed that ya chose to go down that well beaten path of debauchery n degradation.... We need more positive lyricist in the game.... But if ya wanna promote the the negatives do it with some wit n an attitude of that tells people its not the right path... Like that snoop skit where he sayv"don't ever say you wanna be like me, you be a football player, a doctor, a lawyer, just don't ever let me hear you say you wanna be like me... What your putting out shows lack of integrity and a lack of respect for the real females out here, who, if you were a real man, would never have to degrade them self for you to appreciate em.... Men don't really appreciate strippers n shit, if they did, they'd pull em off stage, take em home, buy em a respectable wardrobe and not allow them to be indecent and cheap.... I'm not hatin on strippets, I've been to the club, chose the prettiest girl, asked her the rules, then broke em, all in good fun, but that don't mean I don't respect em... Ya gotta have certain level of confidence in ya physiche to put it on display like that, but I've got different opinions on integrity.... Just like there's nothing wrong with a lil innocent gambling and drinking n midnight tokin, but when ya put it out for the world to see you incurred the responsibility of being a role model for people who wanna mimic what you do... If you had kids, you would want them to show they mummy respect, yet you degrade women... If you was a daddy, you wouldn't want them getting drunk n high n action all crass, you'd want them to act respectful of them self and others, and to prosper with integrity.... I know we come from two different mindsets but I'm hip to your pertrayal of a boss/gangsta/hiphop lifestyle... It comes across as juvenile... I started drinking and smoking and fuckin at 12 and now that I'm 32 I realize I could have developed a more respectable approach n attitude if I had of acted with decency.... Now I'm gon get off my soap box... BTW - I don't even look like that pic anymore, its two years old...

Sccit

I could get mad at that face.... Its uglier than your rhymes n my pathetic disses put together...
Thanks for the hate sccit, I been waiting for you to put me in my place n now that you've posted that ugly pic n showed everyone what a dumbass I look like, I'm gon go back to writing poetry that I don't think is defamative or obscene.... You can diss me any day sccit.... Props on your determination, but I still think the shit youbspittin is straight lame.... I know you've got the vocab n lyrical ability to come up with something insightful... I'm just dissapointed that ya chose to go down that well beaten path of debauchery n degradation.... We need more positive lyricist in the game.... But if ya wanna promote the the negatives do it with some wit n an attitude of that tells people its not the right path... Like that snoop skit where he sayv"don't ever say you wanna be like me, you be a football player, a doctor, a lawyer, just don't ever let me hear you say you wanna be like me... What your putting out shows lack of integrity and a lack of respect for the real females out here, who, if you were a real man, would never have to degrade them self for you to appreciate em.... Men don't really appreciate strippers n shit, if they did, they'd pull em off stage, take em home, buy em a respectable wardrobe and not allow them to be indecent and cheap.... I'm not hatin on strippets, I've been to the club, chose the prettiest girl, asked her the rules, then broke em, all in good fun, but that don't mean I don't respect em... Ya gotta have certain level of confidence in ya physiche to put it on display like that, but I've got different opinions on integrity.... Just like there's nothing wrong with a lil innocent gambling and drinking n midnight tokin, but when ya put it out for the world to see you incurred the responsibility of being a role model for people who wanna mimic what you do... If you had kids, you would want them to show they mummy respect, yet you degrade women... If you was a daddy, you wouldn't want them getting drunk n high n action all crass, you'd want them to act respectful of them self and others, and to prosper with integrity.... I know we come from two different mindsets but I'm hip to your pertrayal of a boss/gangsta/hiphop lifestyle... It comes across as juvenile... I started drinking and smoking and fuckin at 12 and now that I'm 32 I realize I could have developed a more respectable approach n attitude if I had of acted with decency.... Now I'm gon get off my soap box... BTW - I don't even look like that pic anymore, its two years old...

not dissin U .. got nothin but love for u babygirl

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Tipping 40s is a walking, talking, chicken head stalkin , outlined in chalk n fork hawkin cliche....
To the max....
Anyone can make a YouTube video...
Hell, I just made 14 on my patten Malone at home reciting poems...
I'd be down if you were spitting something insightful, and if you tipped that whole 40 out for the dead homes who be lookin down on you, and be straight up shame bout what you calling game... Like ya got one bitch in video with a fat ass, but its obvious that marylin is lacking true class... Cheap ho's, cheap liquor and a cheap video.... Come on sccit, you said you could throw a left in your flow..... That shit be right up there with skid row n all you've shown, is that you wanna be not is, not am, no no no.... So I'm hatin hoping somehow you'll find inspiration and come up with something a lil bit more classy or intelligent or witty or original... Damn sccit.... Why you gotta hit us up with that wanna be gangsta shit... I could go to the strip club and cop the same lap dance for 20.... You wasted a 40 on her ass action like there ain't plenty of pretty and fit n fine lookin girls who would love to make movies with real g'z in the world... They practically lining up for the shit.... What's with the spa scene, were you worried bout a shrivelled up dick... Fuck it I quit... Sccits to dope for me... I'm a pansy cos I don't admire corruption and infamy...

Ether  8)

...On the real she is spittin some truth, that video was cliche' and anybody can film a rap video and put it on youtube.  The shit Sccit was doin at 15 was the "left" you were looking for Ebunus, dude used to be thoughtful and original back in the day.

Just bein honest and if you prima donnas think that you are above criticism then please show me some clips of some battles you have won, where you actually put your rep and talents on the line mano-e-mano staring down another rapper.  

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@Ebenus Supremus

Yo silly ass rap dissin this video just shows how much  you really like it.  If I see you on the street I'm fuck you up on site!

apparantly she did do a video.. and it is not some cliche' shit tryin to impersonate more successful rap artists, but it is some real shit that is much more thoughtful and inspiring than tired ass Tippin 40s

Sccit Diss #1

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

mrswerve818

Ok I get it these aren't actual niggaz that matter these are fuckin internet bloggers from the other side of the world.
That video was the sorriest shit ever.  When you fuckin wit Swerve you in da G zone not no wierdo square ass lames.

Infinite let's see your videos....thought so you ain't got shit.  If you think ya'll shit compare to ours then you are on planet Mars.
Swerve
Producer/Engineer
Terradome Records

Sccit

Tipping 40s is a walking, talking, chicken head stalkin , outlined in chalk n fork hawkin cliche....
To the max....
Anyone can make a YouTube video...
Hell, I just made 14 on my patten Malone at home reciting poems...
I'd be down if you were spitting something insightful, and if you tipped that whole 40 out for the dead homes who be lookin down on you, and be straight up shame bout what you calling game... Like ya got one bitch in video with a fat ass, but its obvious that marylin is lacking true class... Cheap ho's, cheap liquor and a cheap video.... Come on sccit, you said you could throw a left in your flow..... That shit be right up there with skid row n all you've shown, is that you wanna be not is, not am, no no no.... So I'm hatin hoping somehow you'll find inspiration and come up with something a lil bit more classy or intelligent or witty or original... Damn sccit.... Why you gotta hit us up with that wanna be gangsta shit... I could go to the strip club and cop the same lap dance for 20.... You wasted a 40 on her ass action like there ain't plenty of pretty and fit n fine lookin girls who would love to make movies with real g'z in the world... They practically lining up for the shit.... What's with the spa scene, were you worried bout a shrivelled up dick... Fuck it I quit... Sccits to dope for me... I'm a pansy cos I don't admire corruption and infamy...

Ether  8)

...On the real she is spittin some truth, that video was cliche' and anybody can film a rap video and put it on youtube.  The shit Sccit was doin at 15 was the "left" you were looking for Ebunus, dude used to be thoughtful and original back in the day.

Just bein honest and if you prima donnas think that you are above criticism then please show me some clips of some battles you have won, where you actually put your rep and talents on the line mano-e-mano staring down another rapper. 

if u can make a video that clean and spit dope flows that actually hit the beat, then why dont u just do it? u cant....like swerve said, peoples always talkin n hatin on shit they cant do..thats why u sittin over here all bitter at cats tryna make moves (once again) for no reason. if u had legit talent and not just bottled up anger, then u wouldnt be trippin.

theres a reason yall weirdos got schizophrenia, bipolar depression, and whatever else mental disorders we fuckin wit here at the dub....that negativity is a projection of inner bitterness. it's like a dark cloud hangin over ya head, and you may see it one day, and completely miss it the next. theres no balance.....and thats real.

...if u want me to spit some insightful shit, i gots that too bruh.......but thats not what "tippin my 40" is about. its about havin a good time and tippin 40s for the loved ones who no longer here, celebratin LIFE typa shit. but do what u gota do to feel better bout yaself homie, it's nothin but love on my end. REAL 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its about tippin 40s for the loved ones who no longer here

That's what the song was about?  Guess I must not of been listenin close enough  ;)

Sccit

its about tippin 40s for the loved ones who no longer here

That's what the song was about?  Guess I must not of been listenin close enough  ;)

i guess thats a joke to you? winkin n shit smfh

if u want more insightful shit, quit whinin and cop the album

• Muthafuckin' Don!

theres a reason yall weirdos got schizophrenia, bipolar depression,

Funny.... I know those hard drugs (you should've just stuck wit da weed homie) have shrunk the size of your brain, and your vision is too narrow to understand a ficca like Infinite.... but it is possible to disagree with a nicca and still have love for a nicca at the same time.